Smh @ the LOLphins

I love Minkah as a player. He is a stud with low downside. My problem is that Miami still has a mess at QB with no solution in sight.

Our roster has no real upside. There isn't one area the team is strong, and the same evaluators who messed up the roster are the guys who don't like Rosen and Jackson.

Regarding Rosen and Jackson, you accurately described the risks. Nobody knows how these dudes will turn out and a lot depends on fit. But I feel confident that the upside of Rosen and Jackson is higher than Tannehill, and the downside really isn't worse. If they aren't good, you start again. At least you aren't investing $18 million a year in proven mediocrity.

I was surprised Jacksonville didn't take Rudolph. They could've incorporated some more RPO (like Phily) and taken advantage of what he does well. He is a big, smart, accurate dude with a nice deep ball.

Woodside really impressed when he played the Canes. Quick thinker. He might make sense as a later round pick for the Dolphins.
Some are talking up that QB from Richmond - Lauletta. Seems the Pats are very interested.

Advertisement
The downside is a lot worse bc if they don't pan out you're anchored to another bad QB for minimum 3-4 more years and yet another bust of a high first round pick.

You’re not really anchored to them because they don’t make much money. The rookie wage scale changed everything.

We are much more invested in Tannehill at his salary.

You’re not really anchored to them because they don’t make much money. The rookie wage scale changed everything.

We are much more invested in Tannehill at his salary.

It's more than that. Unless you get lucky...it takes a few years for a QB to figure things out...including the playbook. It's like our current qb situation. We know what we have with Malik, we aren't 100% sure with the other guys. Although to be honest, I don't know how much if any the qb's available in this draft are better than T-hill.

And....there are the fins we all love - overreaching on an average TE in the 2nd round. Sheesh

And....there are the fins we all love - overreaching on an average TE in the 2nd round. Sheesh

48909734-D1C7-4548-AEC7-655E230C8487.jpeg
48909734-D1C7-4548-AEC7-655E230C8487.jpeg

Advertisement
Another embarrassing pick. Herndon is better.

Serious question- are we the softest team in the league? Who is physical on the roster? We got rid of the two tough players.

Advertisement
Not a Dolphins or PSU fan but will say Gesicki impresses with how he can win 50/50 balls. Really can high point throws too. Best I saw in CFB last year at coming down with high or contested passes.

Look I'm a Dolphins fan and we have a lot of holes. OL, DT, LB, secondary, and playmakers in general. Fitzpatrick fills a couple needs on the backend since he can play multiple spots. Giseki was a need but not sure as big a need as OL. We need a lot of help and the 2 picks so far can do that. We need to draft OL, LB, and RB going forward.

Look I'm a Dolphins fan and we have a lot of holes. OL, DT, LB, secondary, and playmakers in general. Fitzpatrick fills a couple needs on the backend since he can play multiple spots. Giseki was a need but not sure as big a need as OL. We need a lot of help and the 2 picks so far can do that. We need to draft OL, LB, and RB going forward.

These jokers create needs because of their bad picks, and then reach to fill the holes they created.

We are running in circles. Tannenbaum is a joke.

Advertisement
Dude had one of the best combine ever for a TE and good numbers on the field in college. Dolphins just added a big weapon between the hashes that they haven't had in forever.

Anyone remember when we were recruiting minkah and thought we had a chance with golden? Lol

People are now hating on Gesicki? That pick had to be Gesicki or Goedert. Or did you guys want to go into the season with MarQueis Gray? Herndon would have been a reach in the 2nd round, and who knows if we waited until the 4th if someone jumped us just like Philly jumped Dallas to steal a TE.

This year's draft has more depth with OL and LB than TE. And it ain't even close. We had to pull the trigger on a TE in the 2nd. Only question for me is if it should have been Goedert instead of Gesicki. I would have chosen Goedert, but am cool with Gesicki.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back