Saban calls out Miami and aTm on NIL

Advertisement
Trav, Saban screwed up from a legal standpoint. He opened up himself and Bama to a lawsuit for slander and defamation, listen today to how much he is backtracking. Bama‘s lawyers told him he screwed up. The only defense to slander is truth and since Nick can’t prove anything he said. Saban Is in trouble IF Jimbo or Deion want to take it there, which they probably won’t because they are still in the same ole boy club with Nick. Yes even Deion is in that club now.
Okay so Jimbo will sue him for defamation and he'll settle for what's chump change to him.

They have to wait till they are retired...or else they are a snitch or will have burned bridges
They will never get hired again. You are 100% correct. not to mention remember that Bama booster that was snitching and ended up dying during the court case, by "falling down his stairs" then walked all around his house spilling blood everywhere. past multiple phones, just to die without calling an ambulance. lol Even the first reportings of it were "bama booster brutally murdered"

BREAKING NEWS: Well known friend of John Ruiz AND Coach Prime, Uncle Luke, has just been named Executive Director of Life Wallet's Me So Horny Community Outreach Program.

When asked, John Ruiz said, "Luke is as nasty as he wants to be, just like our Miami Hurricanes. When you need to run bïtches and hoes, make sure their healthdata is stored on Life Wallet."

Oh yeah, we byke bïtches. We fuggin.

Last edited:
You guys was cool back in Nam though…

View attachment 186477
Bruh I been dying to do a video about this Saban **** but haven't had the time. I want to go ooooffffffff on his ***. Apparently family probs man......one of my family members apparently murdered someone. A dumb *** kid that had no direction. Sad af

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have to wait till they are retired...or else they are a snitch or will have burned bridges
Saban has been coaching for decades. Where are all the players that played for other teams and have no Bama/LSU loyalty? Plenty of dudes would love to see Saban go down. ****, plenty would take the paycheck from the reporter wanting the story. You mean to tell me the Tuscaloosa mafia is going across the country?

Saban has been coaching for decades. Where are all the players that played for other teams and have no Bama/LSU loyalty? Plenty of dudes would love to see Saban go down. ****, plenty would take the paycheck from the reporter wanting the story. You mean to tell me the Tuscaloosa mafia is going across the country?
I can respect that they’re not rats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
not to mention remember that Bama booster that was snitching and ended up dying during the court case, by "falling down his stairs" then walked all around his house spilling blood everywhere. past multiple phones, just to die without calling an ambulance. lol Even the first reportings of it were "bama booster brutally murdered"

Yup, His name was Logan Young, I brought Him up yesterday, dude was definitely taken out.

Advertisement
Back