Saban calls out Miami and aTm on NIL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Question:

Saban, right now, does he regret his words that kicked this all off?
Maybe, maybe not.
but Bama’s general counsel certainly don’t like the words he used which is why Saban is on an apology tour now. I’m confident Saban was told his words were slanderous and that he and the school could be sued so he better turn down the rhetoric dramatically and make it about NIL in general. I’m equally confident Saban will never use a single school as an example.
Saban is far too arrogant to apologize unless it is for his own interest. He could care less how anyone else feels.
He was also told that coming down against NIL will not endear him to recruits.

Saban **** the bed more than people realize with this.

I hope all his secrets get out cause he's only the goat cause he cheats and gets the best players.

I won't deny and say talent & cheating doesn't have anything to do with His success, but the guy's a great College coach.

Remember, Coker & Zook got 4 & 5*s to sign on the dotted line, too, and they fell flat on their faces.

****, Saban's predecessor got the same type of talent and had nothing to show for it.

It takes a special & slimy kind of coach to manage that type of talent.

No. He has no accountability really to anyone but Bama trustees and boosters. And he knows he's Teflon as far as the NCAA is concerned.
Trav, Saban screwed up from a legal standpoint. He opened up himself and Bama to a lawsuit for slander and defamation, listen today to how much he is backtracking. Bama‘s lawyers told him he screwed up. The only defense to slander is truth and since Nick can’t prove anything he said. Saban Is in trouble IF Jimbo or Deion want to take it there, which they probably won’t because they are still in the same ole boy club with Nick. Yes even Deion is in that club now.

Advertisement
Saban Is in trouble IF Jimbo or Deion want to take it there, which they probably won’t because they are still in the same ole boy club with Nick.

Jimbo will take it there LOL. Remember, Jimbo's the same dude that played chicken with FSU to fire Him so He could collect His 8 figure buyout, so suing Saban for defamation/slander is right in His wheelhouse. And Jimbo already had the TAMU job in the bag when the did that LOL.

Advertisement
I hope all his secrets get out cause he's only the goat cause he cheats and gets the best players.
You guys was cool back in Nam though…

12538216-2C32-4C8F-B5BB-65D8A02F738E.gif

Advertisement
This kind of story has been missing for decades. How do players who commit to other teams not throw Bama and the whole Booster network under the bus?
I don't know why either but tons of players were on social media claiming the something after his comments. More than anything this shut him up.

Advertisement
Back