Saban calls out Miami and aTm on NIL

Advertisement
D4103DDB-4D67-4FE2-BD5A-50833A1A31AB.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saban was just telling his boosters to pony up cash for recruits, video never should have gotten out. Anyway, it helps Miami because it looks bad for Alabama.
Most people missed this and took his comments completely out of context. He wasn’t talking **** about those schools or snitching;
he was leveraging his competition to squeeze more dough out of his supporters.

AssToMouth is his direct competition but throwing in Miami and Prime JSU (nickels) was obviously to trigger an emotional response from a room full of tsicars who really don’t want to see black people come up in financial status or success of any kind.

on a level playing field, bama would be an afterthought and nicki would be an average corch.

Most people missed this and took his comments completely out of context. He wasn’t talking **** about those schools or snitching;
he was leveraging his competition to squeeze more dough out of his supporters.

AssToMouth is his direct competition but throwing in Miami and Prime JSU (nickels) was obviously to trigger an emotional response from a room full of tsicars who really don’t want to see black people come up in financial status or success of any kind.

on a level playing field, bama would be an afterthought and nicki would be an average corch.
Don't ruin this thread.

Advertisement
This kind of story has been missing for decades. How do players who commit to other teams not throw Bama and the whole Booster network under the bus?
Don’t worry it’s coming. Like Prime said “The big payback” (James Brown voice).

Advertisement
I know that Saban & Jimbo don’t really care for each other. His relationship w/ his other assistants r quite different than Jimbo.

Btw, Jimbo was lying af. Dude’s eyes were shiftier than a Tokyo Drift race. Bro was talking at 100 mph & his eyes were at 125!!

It’s just the irony of the situation. I do agree it’s not sustainable under its current model, but often times, it’s not the msg vs. who’s delivering the message. That’s like someone who’s a obese giving workout advice to get fit. lol. I didn’t disagree w/ what Saban said, but it’s like my g, u ain’t the one to say it, bro!! Stop acting sanctimonious when Bama been cheating for yrs under the table!

I think Saban is more concerned w/ Deion & JSU vs. TAMU. Lol. I also think Saban is more concerned w/ boosters ponying up more $$! And not to defend Saban, but WE ALL said JSU via Barstool broke off Travis Hunter. A lot of outlets said the same, but now it’s been recanted.

They will never get hired again. You are 100% correct. not to mention remember that Bama booster that was snitching and ended up dying during the court case, by "falling down his stairs" then walked all around his house spilling blood everywhere. past multiple phones, just to die without calling an ambulance. lol Even the first reportings of it were "bama booster brutally murdered"
Sounds like the plot to season 1 of Jack Reacher on Netflix.

Advertisement
Back