Saban calls out Miami and aTm on NIL

Advertisement
How’s that show?

Better than I expected. Since it was on Amazon I figured it would be super woke and I'd have to skip through a lot of nonsense (like I did with HALO), but it was surprisingly just a pretty straightforward action show that never got bogged down with social justice messaging.

Saban going to do his best to make this all go away. Then he will retire as the goat.....he's such a piece of **** cheating *** ****. I hate that people crown him as some brilliant ****** HC when he just gets the best players. Then they say he develops them.....develops my ***. U telling me Larry Coker developed Sean Taylor?..pffffffft. They need to show who these wolf in sheep's clothing is....I hope they catch bama and Saban one day.

Advertisement
Saban going to do his best to make this all go away. Then he will retire as the goat.....he's such a piece of **** cheating *** ****. I hate that people crown him as some brilliant ****** HC when he just gets the best players. Then they say he develops them.....develops my ***. U telling me Larry Coker developed Sean Taylor?..pffffffft. They need to show who these wolf in sheep's clothing is....I hope they catch bama and Saban one day.
You gonna bring Feld and Sebastian to put in work???

663A3C94-12D6-4E77-8446-06CF197DE801.gif

Advertisement
Better than I expected. Since it was on Amazon I figured it would be super woke and I'd have to skip through a lot of nonsense (like I did with HALO), but it was surprisingly just a pretty straightforward action show that never got bogged down with social justice messaging.
Yeah they stayed true to the character for the most part.

Surprised they were allowed to because he's unashamedly not PC / woke.

Advertisement
I hate Saben more than anyone here. The rounds and amount of players drafted show that he actually does develop players at a higher level based on stars. I don’t remember where I saw the numbers, but it was overwhelming. He’s an *** and the greatest cheater of all time. He also has the best coaching staffs in the world and runs a better program than anyone currently coaching. **** him. I wish he was our coach, before Mario. I’m happy we’ve got our guy. He learned from the best.

Last edited:
I hate Saben more than anyone here. The rounds and amount of players drafted show that he actually does develop players at a higher level based on stars. I don’t remember where I saw the numbers, but it was overwhelming. He’s an *** and the greatest cheater of all time. He also has the best coaching staffs in the world and runs a better program than anyone currently coaching. **** him. I wish he was our coach, before Mario. I’m happy we’ve got our guy. He learned from the best.
I call BS. Name one coach who has had more 5 star players fail at the next level. I’ll hang up and listen.

Advertisement
True story. There was this one kid growing up. He was a year older than me and my best friend. He would mouth off to us in elementary school and start **** all over the place when we were in the 5th grade and then run and get his older bigger friends after us and they’d threaten us as he stood back and laughed. They’d even go after us and we’d fight them.

One day we caught him alone at Polo Park. If you’re old school Miami Beach, you knew the place… right by Coach Tarsay Kuchalakos’ bench.

So you know what happened. We beat his *** like the rat snitch ***** he was. He ran and got his friends and we ran away. A kid older than his friends stopped us and asked us what’s going on and we explained it - you know - how this kid was a weasel rat snitch *****. He said let’s act like I caught you guys and I’ll bring you to them and then we’ll surprise them.

And he did. And we did. And we kicked all of their ******* asses. We never saw that older kid again but we never had a problem with the weasel rat or his friends again.
What just happened? Who are you and what did you do to RVA?

I call BS. Name one coach who has had more 5 star players fail at the next level. I’ll hang up and listen.
Trent Richardson once said in an interview that Bama runs a tight ship. The whole day is planned from waking up to going to sleep.

At the pro level, you are more on your own. You need to do more things on your own and organize yourself a little more on your own.

Saban doesn't have that it-factor when it comes to these things. Ozzie Newsome didnt celebrate or spike the ball because he wanted to make Bear Bryant proud of him. Saban doesn't have that, for him players are exchangeable and if they leave, they are out and he focuses on the next guy.

This argument has always been a little silly. How is he responsible for the Browns or whatever NFL team not developing guys further or putting them in positions to succeed? His job is to get guys developed in college and drafted.

I think there are two valid arguments. One is their guys generally always play at a talent advantage on a weekly basis. That may function to either mask their weaknesses or cause them to adjust to the league where that isn’t the case. The second is their S&C program and army of coaches develops them to the fullest so there is not much more room for development. They are essentially finished products.

A better argument is the constant cycling out of four and five star guys annually that read the writing on the walls, and finding loopholes to continue over signing.

Advertisement
Back