Saban calls out Miami and aTm on NIL

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
Part 2. If any of you take it down a race rabbit hole or some other rabbit whole - tour out with an infraction and short term ban if that infraction doesn’t lead to a ban.

If the three of you who are supposed to be on forced ignore of each other - you know who you are - respond to about - anything regarding the other - same thing including that ban.

Stop the ****ery already.

Enjoy the thread - Saban stepped in it.

Advertisement
College Football Championship GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
If it really is true that Bama bags can’t keep up in the NIL era, Nicky is retiring sooner than I thought. The old Big 8 is going to have the last laugh as the new SEC big dogs between A&M, UTx and Oklahoma. Lashlee struck gold at SMU too.

But the real winners in all of this have to be USCw and Miami. No more SEC/NCAA collusion holding them back. Wild times.

Advertisement
If it really is true that Bama bags can’t keep up in the NIL era, Nicky is retiring sooner than I thought. The old Big 8 is going to have the last laugh as the new SEC big dogs between A&M, UTx and Oklahoma. Lashlee struck gold at SMU too.

But the real winners in all of this have to be USCw and Miami. No more SEC/NCAA collusion holding them back. Wild times.
I wonder, how did the NCAA ever think that was sustainable for longer than a decade? To protect and favor one league…and really a handful of teams (Alabama, LSU, Georgia)….how long did they think that the my could do this without completely destroying overall interest in the sport? Twenty years? Fifty years? A hundred?

Sooooo.....back to a discussion of the accents of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania!

I kid.

Soooo I watched almost all 4 hrs of Finebawlllllm today. I've never had less hope for civilization (JK the Canes fan from Alabama excluded)....and I once crossed paths an entire hotel of individuals in town for a "furry" convention.

These half-wit cretins seriously believe that Baga doesn't pay players. Or at least they're willing to say it in public- which is probably even worse.

Advertisement

What in the holy the ****? Why are you starting crap again with me again? Are you unwell? I told you leave me out of your tween HS memes, weirdo. In fact, just leave me out of your brain entirely, as I do you.

@IndayArtHauz @DMoney can you get this psycho, I mean "moderator" off my jock please? I thought you said this was handled? It's beyond creepy at this point. Thank you.

What in the holy the ****? Why are you starting crap again with me again? Are you unwell? I told you leave me out of your tween HS memes, weirdo. In fact, just leave me out of your brain entirely, as I do you.

@IndayArtHauz @DMoney can you get this psycho, I mean "moderator" off my jock please? I thought you said this was handled? It's beyond creepy at this point. Thank you.
Tough shît you rat snitch, ovulate all over the board, shrieking broad. I don’t see your name mentioned, lady.

BEFE8686-A95E-4EA8-AEDF-DDFC6157B2A3.gif

Advertisement
Part 2. If any of you take it down a race rabbit hole or some other rabbit whole - tour out with an infraction and short term ban if that infraction doesn’t lead to a ban.

If the three of you who are supposed to be on forced ignore of each other - you know who you are - respond to about - anything regarding the other - same thing including that ban.

Stop the ****ery already.

Enjoy the thread - Saban stepped in it.
What is this a different version of saban vs jimbo?

True story. There was this one kid growing up. He was a year older than me and my best friend. He would mouth off to us in elementary school and start **** all over the place when we were in the 5th grade and then run and get his older bigger friends after us and they’d threaten us as he stood back and laughed. They’d even go after us and we’d fight them.

One day we caught him alone at Polo Park. If you’re old school Miami Beach, you knew the place… right by Coach Tarsay Kuchalakos’ bench.

So you know what happened. We beat his *** like the rat snitch ***** he was. He ran and got his friends and we ran away. A kid older than his friends stopped us and asked us what’s going on and we explained it - you know - how this kid was a weasel rat snitch *****. He said let’s act like I caught you guys and I’ll bring you to them and then we’ll surprise them.

And he did. And we did. And we kicked all of their ******* asses. We never saw that older kid again but we never had a problem with the weasel rat or his friends again.

Advertisement
Back