Saban calls out Miami and aTm on NIL

Advertisement
**** Saban. "I have not spoken to anyone from the University of Alabama." Coming soon: We gon Smack the Smirk! My son and I were talking today. I said just thank God! He said," What? That Miami lost to Flawda State?" I said exactly.

Part 2. If any of you take it down a race rabbit hole or some other rabbit whole - tour out with an infraction and short term ban if that infraction doesn’t lead to a ban.

If the three of you who are supposed to be on forced ignore of each other - you know who you are - respond to about - anything regarding the other - same thing including that ban.

Stop the ****ery already.

Enjoy the thread - Saban stepped in it.

No idea what the heck is going on.

Posted about Saban earlier in the day. Logged out for several hours to watch the NHL playoffs. Haven't said anything or done anything, and I have no idea whether "my biggest fans" were talking about me while I enjoyed some great hockey.

Come on...Panthers-Lightning and the winning goal is scored with 3 seconds left in regulation? Binnington and the Blues throttling the Avalanche? Some things are far more enjoyable than worrying about what some "forced ignore" posters are saying or doing.

Priorities. Blessings to you all.

I just want to be free to express myself artistically much like @Baba Yaga and his booty gifs and @PIPO and his showdowns.

9BDB18B7-28BE-4C2D-8A06-676CD7307897.gif

True story. There was this one kid growing up. He was a year older than me and my best friend. He would mouth off to us in elementary school and start **** all over the place when we were in the 5th grade and then run and get his older bigger friends after us and they’d threaten us as he stood back and laughed. They’d even go after us and we’d fight them.

One day we caught him alone at Polo Park. If you’re old school Miami Beach, you knew the place… right by Coach Tarsay Kuchalakos’ bench.

So you know what happened. We beat his *** like the rat snitch ***** he was. He ran and got his friends and we ran away. A kid older than his friends stopped us and asked us what’s going on and we explained it - you know - how this kid was a weasel rat snitch *****. He said let’s act like I caught you guys and I’ll bring you to them and then we’ll surprise them.

And he did. And we did. And we kicked all of their ******* asses. We never saw that older kid again but we never had a problem with the weasel rat or his friends again.
RVACane! It's you! I've been looking for you for years! It's me! Older Kid! Man we sure kicked that kids ***. I miss the feeling. I work in customer service now. How the turn tables. smh

Advertisement
If it really is true that Bama bags can’t keep up in the NIL era, Nicky is retiring sooner than I thought. The old Big 8 is going to have the last laugh as the new SEC big dogs between A&M, UTx and Oklahoma. Lashlee struck gold at SMU too.

But the real winners in all of this have to be USCw and Miami. No more SEC/NCAA collusion holding them back. Wild times.

Gosh I hope this is true. Anything that ends the monopoly that Bama and the SEC currently have on college football will be beautiful. They have made the sport so predictable and dull....a sport that used to rival the NFL for me is boring now.

Saybot had to get on the radio and clarify his statements because what he said was untrue and hearsay. His comments backfired and he got a slap on the hand by the $EC illumin@ti to clarify.

It's absolutely beautiful that the NCAA can't do anything about this and it's eating the $EC slurpers alive

Saybot had to get on the radio and clarify his statements because what he said was untrue and hearsay. His comments backfired and he got a slap on the hand by the $EC illumin@ti to clarify.

It's absolutely beautiful that the NCAA can't do anything about this and it's eating the $EC slurpers alive
I love this. It’s the greatest thing to happen to break the SEC stranglehold.

Advertisement
Saban’s intermediary bagman game is stale. The price of their services skyrocketed as well. Poor look for the greaseball as he looks hella petty.

He’s getting destroyed in Louisiana with the ‘23 class. And he took some huge Ls with the ‘22.

This man has not been wearing an Alabama apron recently. And Saban ain’t sh*t without this man

455D6109-7183-419B-BA8C-AF4B70C33174.jpeg

Saban’s intermediary bagman game is stale. The price of their services skyrocketed as well. Poor look for the greaseball as he looks hella petty.

He’s getting destroyed in Louisiana with the ‘23 class. And he took some huge Ls with the ‘22.

This man has not been wearing an Alabama apron recently. And Saban ain’t sh*t without this man

View attachment 186434
Who is he?

Advertisement
Saban not signing Will Campbell was a huge L. Campbell came from a program that Saban has had on lockdown for a very long time. It's also hilarious that he mentions JSU and Miami but not LSU - what a piece of sh*t. Louisiana is where he is being told to match and that's where he is getting embarrassed by Jimbo and the Notre Dame ***aloon.

Advertisement
Prime and his team of lawyers are going hit that rat ******* where it hurts the most. In the pocket.

Advertisement
Back