Saban calls out Miami and aTm on NIL

Advertisement
What just happened? Who are you and what did you do to RVA?
You’re European. You like soccer. Long story short…

3C4433A8-2147-4F9B-9E01-16A0A9DE7848.gif

Advertisement
I haven't read all 10 pages, but isn't this simply Saban can't buy the players he wants anymore like they've been doing for past 15 years, cause he now has competition and he doesn't like that?
Don’t forget the 3 pages of a Bama fan complaining about NIL giving certain schools a financial advantage (I laughed writing that).

Give me carte blanche of bagging the most elite HS talent, 100 assistant coaches, and a friend enforcing the rules, and I’m pretty sure I could win a few rings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
3 Saban threads in the first 10 on the board…

Not one started by @Dwinstitles … Has anyone checked on him? 🤣
His soul was taken by @RVACane and is now spread out amongst many gifs. Either that or he's just busy changing smoke detector batteries before his next video. Actually, @Dwinstitles could just be trying to figure out these strangely positive feelings towards Miami and Cristobal.

Advertisement
Saban getting ate up, and rightfully so, but maybe it's just the Nole hater in me...

But I'm more irked by Jumbo's continued denial that *** To Mouth ain't paying than any of Saban's dog whistling and dry snitching. Of course I don't expect Jumbo to just come out and say "yeah, we're paying 5 stars a million each", but his feigned outraged and hollow denials is hysterical.

Basically, douchebag on douchebag violence here.

Advertisement
Back