Quick comment on Peter moving on

Gonna land a CIS copter on Andrew Ivins' lawn?

Might as well since his work is getting ripped off. I do mind and appreciate people passing on info. I do not subscribe to Irvins. But the posting of his entire work as soon as he makes it available is bs. And, it should not be allowed. It’s a form of theft.

People who post it always source it, provide a link, or say per ITU/247/Ivins.

Relax.

LOL, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work like that.

I think it sorta does.

Not for private content behind a paywall. I pay over there simply because I want to support these guys that do it for a living. We should not be taking what he or anyone else writes for pay sites and putting it here verbatim.

Advertisement
Thanks for your info and hard work Pete. Good luck with future endeavors.

Might as well since his work is getting ripped off. I do mind and appreciate people passing on info. I do not subscribe to Irvins. But the posting of his entire work as soon as he makes it available is bs. And, it should not be allowed. It’s a form of theft.

Relax.

I think it sorta does.

Not for private content behind a paywall. I pay over there simply because I want to support these guys that do it for a living. We should not be taking what he or anyone else writes for pay sites and putting it here verbatim.

Yeah, we cant since it's a copyright thing.

Summarize and source with a link.

Advertisement
came to this site because of DMONEY, Lucane, The swagger, Andrew (even though i troll him), CANSFORLIFE, and Black VERN.

Pete put in work n got his name up there..hope he continues.
This.

Best of luck to Pete but don’t mean **** to me.

Advertisement
I couldn't give less of a **** about the breaking news aspect of "insiders"...I come here for the hot takes and discussion by the more respected members of the forum, as I think most people do. Pete giving us the scoopz was just an added bonus to this site and its mission statement.

Hope that this leads to an increase in more discussion, debate, breakdowns of players on the team, games, future players and recruits, more breakdown of the local HS football scene, etc. If that comes with scoopz, too, cool. But I'd like more of the latter.

I couldn't give less of a **** about the breaking news aspect of "insiders"...I come here for the hot takes and discussion by the more respected members of the forum, as I think most people do. Pete giving us the scoopz was just an added bonus to this site and its mission statement.

Hope that this leads to an increase in more discussion, debate, breakdowns of players on the team, games, future players and recruits, more breakdown of the local HS football scene, etc. If that comes with scoopz, too, cool. But I'd like more of the latter.

You really don't think you get enough of that already? I'm genuinely curious/surprised.

You really don't think you get enough of that already? I'm genuinely curious/surprised.

When the takes are hot, one can never have enough.

Advertisement
If we're speaking seriously, there's only two people that could actually replace Peter. I'll even call them out: Hurricane Vision and Liberty City El.

You have my blessing to go forward and interview the two, [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]

I was thinking the same, but not sure they have sources. Vision's got serious skills and El seems wired in local kids and is delivering lot of good content.

Site has lots of excellent posters to go along with us hacks. We will be fine. More insiders attending school at Miami will come along. We'll be fine. Best of luck Pete and thaks for all the effort.

Gonna land a CIS copter on Andrew Ivins' lawn?

Lol :jordan:

Who cares it's the internet that's life. It works out better for him in the end regardless.

Advertisement
Something to note: while Ivins may be a hard worker and good at what he does, he’s no Cane’s fan. The dude graduated from Notre Lame, so he doesn’t bleed orange and green at all.

Part of what made Pete’s reporting so special was the fact that he was one of the few reporters/insiders in south Florida who is actually a fan of the team. It’s gonna suck without him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something to note: while Ivins may be a hard worker and good at what he does, he’s no Cane’s fan. The dude graduated from Notre Lame, so he doesn’t bleed orange and green at all.

Part of what made Pete’s reporting so special was the fact that he was one of the few reporters/insiders in south Florida who is actually a fan of the team. It’s gonna suck without him.

Doesn’t matter who provides the correct Canes info IMO

Relax.

I think it sorta does.

OK, @ what point does it become Public Domain in this age?

Doesn’t matter who provides the correct Canes info IMO

Correct info is nice, obviously, but I’ll miss Pete’s passion and enthusiasm about the program, which was evident throughout his reporting. That is something Ivins can never supply, and it will be missed.

Advertisement
Back