Quick comment on Peter moving on

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
I'm at a work event, so I won't be logged on until much later. Just wanted to thank Peter for being the best in the business.

Also wanted to let you know that CIS will be moving on quick to find the top talent available. We've grown 30% over last year (our prior peak) and it won't stop until the champagne pop. CIS will stay free and it will continue to be the biggest Canes site on the internet.

LuCane and Andrew will speak for the site if you have any questions. In the interim, I leave you with this:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1YWXFiQWWfk[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
came to this site because of DMONEY, Lucane, The swagger, Andrew (even though i troll him), CANSFORLIFE, and Black VERN.

Pete put in work n got his name up there..hope he continues.

Gonna land a CIS copter on Andrew Ivins' lawn?

Might as well since his work is getting ripped off. I do mind and appreciate people passing on info. I do not subscribe to Irvins. But the posting of his entire work as soon as he makes it available is bs. And, it should not be allowed. It’s a form of theft.

Advertisement
There is a sale over on the current source for canes news, 5 months for the price of 1 right now. Perfectly timed for us all to make the transition to 247.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back