Quick comment on Peter moving on

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we dont get ivins, it's time to riot. Can't keep missing out on 5 star talent.

Advertisement
This site playing prevent defense right now

Never heard of it. Live by the blitz, die by the blitz.

First year recruiting for the staff, let's see how you guys replace the plug. I'd say top of the board should be Ivin's, he's a pro with a high floor, but not sure on ceiling. Solid 4 star.

Word on the street is Ivins is looking for the bags. Not sure Canesinsight is into dropping bags for 4 stars.

I'm from Italy, I read this site every day all the day (I wake up every morning and I have breakfast with Gator tears). You don't know what all this has meant to me during the process of understanding all the things about the Miami Hurricanes. Keep doing it this way.

A fan from far away.

P.S. Sorry for my english, I'll keep reading without writing from now on :redface:
Cheers to you!

crocodile-tears-gif.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
This site playing prevent defense right now

Never heard of it. Live by the blitz, die by the blitz.

First year recruiting for the staff, let's see how you guys replace the plug. I'd say top of the board should be Ivin's, he's a pro with a high floor, but not sure on ceiling. Solid 4 star.

Word on the street is Ivins is looking for the bags. Not sure Canesinsight is into dropping bags for 4 stars.

If you've read [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]'s takes on South Florida recruits, perhaps that provides a glimpse of his potential thinking. My role is smaller and I generally advise to focus on value...

Advertisement
I’d love to see CIS make a late run at Juan Toribio out of Orlando. He’s made UCF into a G5 powerhouse.

Gonna land a CIS copter on Andrew Ivins' lawn?

Might as well since his work is getting ripped off. I do mind and appreciate people passing on info. I do not subscribe to Irvins. But the posting of his entire work as soon as he makes it available is bs. And, it should not be allowed. It’s a form of theft.

People who post it always source it, provide a link, or say per ITU/247/Ivins.

Relax.

LOL, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work like that.

This will be curtailed going forward. I’ll take the hate, but we can’t have people posting his info verbatim and saying “credit to Ivins”.
The problem with this is that most of our current info comes from outsource websites. Wish Pete well in his future, but his info has been a lot less frequent and not as reliable this year. If you plan to curtail, then you guys need to find someone with Ivins tenacity and contacts for this website. It is nice to know for example, when guys we are after are visiting other schools and what they thought of it. It is nice to get occasional quotes and interviews when possible. That was this website last year and the year before, not so much today.

Advertisement
Back