Quick comment on Peter moving on

Advertisement
If we're speaking seriously, there's only two people that could actually replace Peter. I'll even call them out: Hurricane Vision and Liberty City El.

You have my blessing to go forward and interview the two, [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]

If we're speaking seriously, there's only two people that could actually replace Peter. I'll even call them out: Hurricane Vision and Liberty City El.

You have my blessing to go forward and interview the two, @DMoney

Gotta gotta b, LCE

or Brooke Wilson

Advertisement
Gonna land a CIS copter on Andrew Ivins' lawn?

Might as well since his work is getting ripped off. I do mind and appreciate people passing on info. I do not subscribe to Irvins. But the posting of his entire work as soon as he makes it available is bs. And, it should not be allowed. It’s a form of theft.

People who post it always source it, provide a link, or say per ITU/247/Ivins.

Relax.

LOL, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work like that.

I think it sorta does.

I'm from Italy, I read this site every day all the day (I wake up every morning and I have breakfast with Gator tears). You don't know what all this has meant to me during the process of understanding all the things about the Miami Hurricanes. Keep doing it this way.

A fan from far away.

P.S. Sorry for my english, I'll keep reading without writing from now on :redface:

The more you write, the better your English will get. Post more often.

Advertisement
Gonna land a CIS copter on Andrew Ivins' lawn?

Might as well since his work is getting ripped off. I do mind and appreciate people passing on info. I do not subscribe to Irvins. But the posting of his entire work as soon as he makes it available is bs. And, it should not be allowed. It’s a form of theft.

Relax.

I think it sorta does.
Legally you are allowed to post info from other sites but you must not
copy it (paraphrase or use your own words) and then give the author/website credit. We need to do this correctly though. “Per Ivins”
for example is not enough.

Relax.

I think it sorta does.
Legally you are allowed to post info from other sites but you must not
copy it (paraphrase or use your own words) and then give the author/website credit. We need to do this correctly though. “Per Ivins”
for example is not enough.

And that’s usually how it’s done here.

Our only CIS insider left is Marrero, Geo basically gone.
At least Ivins is solid

The last few months have been hectic for me. Things have been on the up though recently. My father has been in process of retiring from the family business so it’s been a whole big transition since August. I didn’t make it to a single HS game this past season,(made it to canes home games obviously). I’ve literally been so tied up, been times where I have wanted to post in the past about a prospect I came upon but had so many things going on. My time is available now, things are great. I’m coming back with fresh ideas and content for the site. More professional attitude, I know I could come off arrogant at times.

As of next week, I will be posting regularly again as I used to. New prospects, revamping my prospect database that consists mostly of South Florida and will be pushing out content. I’m very confident everyone will be happy.

I wish Pete all the best in whatever Avenue he decides to explore.

Advertisement
Our only CIS insider left is Marrero, Geo basically gone.
At least Ivins is solid

The last few months have been hectic for me. Things have been on the up though recently. My father has been in process of retiring from the family business so it’s been a whole big transition since August. I didn’t make it to a single HS game this past season,(made it to canes home games obviously). I’ve literally been so tied up, been times where I have wanted to post in the past about a prospect I came upon but had so many things going on. My time is available now, things are great. I’m coming back with fresh ideas and content for the site. More professional attitude, I know I could come off arrogant at times.

As of next week, I will be posting regularly again as I used to. New prospects, revamping my prospect database that consists mostly of South Florida and will be pushing out content. I’m very confident everyone will be happy.

I wish Pete all the best in whatever Avenue he decides to explore.

Excellent news, welcome back buddy

Advertisement
Does this mean you will temporarily postpone the premium subcriptions? My CC keeps getting charged.

Thanks for all you do Dmoney and I’m glad that caneinsight is gonna keep going strong because it would suck to have to go back to the old sites for hurricane recruiting/news.

Advertisement
Back