QB performance at Greentree

Advertisement
Dmoney is right on.we haven't had a decent game day qb since dorsey.even a mom and pop in a wheel chair can look like a probowler in practice.our qbs lately practice good but come game day get exposed like a playboy bunny.hopefully this staff changes all that.until it actually happens in a game against a quality opponent I'm still going good my expectations on this team.I've ate crow for 15 years not never going to again.

All the Jarren fans please remember how hyped you were about nkosi. Everyone wants to see the new toy. We were all praying and praising nkosi before he was the starter and now the same thing with jarren

So I'm assuming you want Tate since you ain't trying to praise jw

Advertisement
People declaring the starter after 3 practices, only 1 in pads mind you, is comedy. Just setting themselves up so they can * later if their guy doesn’t actually win the job.

The downside of the internet age. Every idiot has a voice, and, when there are enough of them, they can create a rapidly toxic environment.

Sadly, if too many idiots pay attention to the other idiots with no clue who casually watch 10 minutes of warmups, they will get entrenched with “their guy” and create a hostile environment for the starter.

First pick, and they’ll be stomping their club feet and banging out incoherent drivel on here with their booger-stained stubby fingers. “I told yalls dat _ wuz bedder!!!!!”

Stephen Morris was pretty good his junior year, idk why people always say he was trash. Then he played his senior year with a partially torn achilles with Dorsett and Rashawn Scott both getting hurt that yr.

Advertisement
@DMoney did you disagree with Kaaya being the starting QB? I mean what were we supposed to do, start Jake Heaps??

Inter webs rumor is the team wanted Heaps to start until Ryan Williams was back healthy, which was supposed to be before mid-season.

That would have meant a redshirt for Kaaya.

But the theory goes Golden wanted the built-in excuse of a true freshman QB. Also some theories around about Coley promising Kaaya the starting job to keep him committed.

Yup, we heard all of spring last year that Rosier had really settled in as the #1 QB and was making all the right plays. The I saw the spring game. Against the first team defense Rosier looked rushed and uncomfortable. Perry and Williams looked OK against the 2's and 3's but against the 1's they were deer in headlights.

Brad Kaaya would be the flag football champion of the world but when the bullets were flying and pressure was coming, he'd fold up like a cheap suit.

Kaaya never folded, made tons of passes in the face of pressure. He was just so slow and immobile.

Advertisement
Inter webs rumor is the team wanted Heaps to start until Ryan Williams was back healthy, which was supposed to be before mid-season.

That would have meant a redshirt for Kaaya.

But the theory goes Golden wanted the built-in excuse of a true freshman QB. Also some theories around about Coley promising Kaaya the starting job to keep him committed.
Those are rumors though. At the end of the day, Jake Heaps was trash and Brad Kaaya was the best QB on the roster with Ryan Williams being injured.

Advertisement
Stephen Morris was pretty good his junior year, idk why people always say he was trash. Then he played his senior year with a partially torn achilles with Dorsett and Rashawn Scott both getting hurt that yr.
I always forget how much of a dirt bag some of these coaches are.

Yeah college performance always translates to the NFL. That’s why there’s never a bust in the draft.
Before your ears turn purple, pay attention to the OP, lover. He said they thought Morris was one of the best QBs in the country. If that hypothesis was true, then he eventually would have found solid footing in the NFL.

Can you wrap your mind around that? An ankle injury wouldn’t have stopped one of the best QBs in the country from eventually finding a secure spot in the NFL, especially when that guy was a 6’3 solidly built kid with a cannon arm.

Before your ears turn purple, pay attention to the OP, lover. He said they thought Morris was one of the best QBs in the country. If that hypothesis was true, then he eventually would have found solid footing in the NFL.

Can you wrap your mind around that? An ankle injury wouldn’t have stopped one of the best QBs in the country from eventually finding a secure spot in the NFL, especially when that guy was a 6’3 solidly built kid with a cannon arm.

Not sure why you needed to drop the lover comment. And my ears aren't purple. But that's on you.

The point is the road is littered with great college QBs who don't make it at all in the NFL. Morris hung around the league for several years.

Grow up dude.

Advertisement
Back