POLL: Do You Want Chip Kelly?

Do you want Chip Kelly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would LOVE to have Chip Kelly coach the 'Canes!

I heard his players play like they have a chip on their shoulders.

Advertisement
LOL is this thread a joke?

I mean seriously did synthetic weed become legal again in Florida?

Chip Kelly's name would recruit for itself. SFL kids would be beating the door down to get into Miami if he came here.

I mean every coach we have discussed is older than him.

Mario has the most ties in SFL.

Saban is older than him. Urban is practically the same age as him.

Anyone who says they don't want one of the best coaches in America for Miami is a troll.

This is great news for us. Like Saban in Miami, he's found adult men with millions in their bank account aren't that receptive to his leadership methods. Hopefully this deters him from taking the Titans job.

If we're aggressive, I think we have a shot. Hopefully a job like LSU or FSU doesn't open.

Didn't Al lose his team too? I thought that was a big negative for a coach. So we want to replace our team losing coach with a team losing coach? Sure

Lol at comparing millionaires vs college kids. Chip Kelly is 46-7 with four BCS bowl appearances in four years. You can't trash his record. Even with one bad season in the NFL

I also heard rumblings of NCAA violations. After all that work it took for Al GolDon to navigate us through the storm.. they're going to turn around and let someone like Chip Kelly ruin it??? I don't think so.

Your on PCP right?

the NCAA clearly said that Chip Kelly knew nothing about the violations that occurred while he was coach at Oregon. You know the ones that made them lose one scholarship.

The NCAA said the same thing about Butch with the violations that occurred at UNC... You know the ones that about shut the program down and got his ask fired.

Shady McCoy said he would regularly make Sickle Cell jokes with Riley Cooper. Not sure that plays on today's college campus.

This old school mentality seems better suited to the 1950s.

Advertisement
LOL is this thread a joke?

I mean seriously did synthetic weed become legal again in Florida?

Chip Kelly's name would recruit for itself. SFL kids would be beating the door down to get into Miami if he came here.

I mean every coach we have discussed is older than him.

Mario has the most ties in SFL.

Saban is older than him. Urban is practically the same age as him.

Anyone who says they don't want one of the best coaches in America for Miami is a troll.

Your posting history would suggest to me that you are quite a smart fellow. You tell me.

Advertisement
I believe the real Danny Boy Cane has been found in this thread.. It's the poster isnt smelling what The Rock is cookin.

Advertisement
This is great news for us. Like Saban in Miami, he's found adult men with millions in their bank account aren't that receptive to his leadership methods. Hopefully this deters him from taking the Titans job.

If we're aggressive, I think we have a shot. Hopefully a job like LSU or FSU doesn't open.

Didn't Al lose his team too? I thought that was a big negative for a coach. So we want to replace our team losing coach with a team losing coach? Sure

Lol at comparing millionaires vs college kids. Chip Kelly is 46-7 with four BCS bowl appearances in four years. You can't trash his record. Even with one bad season in the NFL

The point is that despite being 10000 time the coach Al is, Chip has some scary similarities, massive pride and inflexibility are two.

Gotten to the point where people are comparing Chip ******* Kelly to Al Golden. Jesus Christ get over yourselves you psychos.

Advertisement
I agree OP. That's why we need Herman--a guy in his 50's isn't jumping back into CFB and winning.

Interestingly enough, he did bring in 3 players to Oregon from Florida while he was there.

There were all very lowly rated, but maybe they had solid careers....I really don't know....

One was a safety from Tampa Plant with the surname of Dungy....Perhaps a son of Tony...

The others were from Miami Pace and Columbus, but I can't remember their names....

I will admit that Kelly did a nice job at Oregon with the players he got - many JCs in all of his classes, too...

Not only is he old but there is a huge question mark as to his ability to recruit South Florida.

Do not want.

I also heard rumblings of NCAA violations. After all that work it took for Al GolDon to navigate us through the storm.. they're going to turn around and let someone like Chip Kelly ruin it??? I don't think so.

Your on PCP right?

the NCAA clearly said that Chip Kelly knew nothing about the violations that occurred while he was coach at Oregon. You know the ones that made them lose one scholarship.

The NCAA said the same thing about Butch with the violations that occurred at UNC... You know the ones that about shut the program down and got his ask fired.

You do know that he had an 18-month show cause handed down to him by the NCAA. They don't give you a show cause for being innocent. The **** some of you posters come up with on this site is legendary.

Plus, Oregon is Nike's baby. The NCAA knew better than to crush them, so their violations got swept under the rug. Just like Bama, Taint, Free Shoes, Clemson, etc.. The NCAA traditionally only hammers smaller private universities like the U, USC, SMU, that have threatened the order of how they like to run things.

They will protect their Blue Bloods at all costs. Emmett is a career corrupt politician. Look his history up. It's all a big crime trail. That's why he was given the reigns to the NCAA.

Butch had no show cause. Learn your facts before you spew more nonsense.

Advertisement
Back