POLL: Do You Want Chip Kelly?

Do you want Chip Kelly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Interestingly enough, he did bring in 3 players to Oregon from Florida while he was there.

There were all very lowly rated, but maybe they had solid careers....I really don't know....

One was a safety from Tampa Plant with the surname of Dungy....Perhaps a son of Tony...

The others were from Miami Pace and Columbus, but I can't remember their names....

I will admit that Kelly did a nice job at Oregon with the players he got - many JCs in all of his classes, too...

Not only is he old but there is a huge question mark as to his ability to recruit South Florida.

Do not want.

Kelly regressed at Oregon. He didn't do that nice of a job.

Its%20Happening%20Chip%20Kelly%20FINAL%20eyes%20WATERMARK.gif

Advertisement
Thread is spot on. Chip Jelly can't relate with these college kids anymore. It's about time someone said it.

It's clear that his Oregon stint has been the apex of his coaching career.

His first season at Oregon his team finished 11th; in his final year it had its highest ranking - 2nd...

I'd hardly call that regression.

Not that it matters....I think it's highly unlikely at this point that he'll end up the HC at Miami....

It doesn't seem like he'll be in the NFL too much longer, though...

Interestingly enough, he did bring in 3 players to Oregon from Florida while he was there.

There were all very lowly rated, but maybe they had solid careers....I really don't know....

One was a safety from Tampa Plant with the surname of Dungy....Perhaps a son of Tony...

The others were from Miami Pace and Columbus, but I can't remember their names....

I will admit that Kelly did a nice job at Oregon with the players he got - many JCs in all of his classes, too...

Not only is he old but there is a huge question mark as to his ability to recruit South Florida.

Do not want.

Kelly regressed at Oregon. He didn't do that nice of a job.

Advertisement
The Eagles have been lost and I love every minute of it. In alignment with that, I will gladly drive up to Philly, help Chip pack and promptly return to Florida with him and a pallet full of Pat's steaks.

Pffft...Genos.

His choice in steaks may be as important as his choice in DC to the search committee......he throws out some neighborhood joint no one knows about, he better have some **** good explanation.....he comes off with Randy for DC, he may as well have said MinuteSteaks are his favorite sandwich.

Hmmmm...not sure which is worse, bad steak or Randy.

I want Chip Kelly. However after thinking it over, I do believe that there is no way that he will be our coach next year. It just is not gonna happen. Having said that this is what we need to do...

Hire Butch.

Once Indiana fires Kevin Wilson Hire him as OC. Look for Wilson to get fired or straight up RESIGN once his idiot AD Fred Glass gets canned any day now. As Franchise has mentioned, Kevin Wilson would straight up light it up at Miami. If we got all this ******* money then pay this guy 1.5 million a year to run our offense. He will be worth every dime.

Franchise has been pushing for this guy long before me. He was and is dead on. I have a brother who works for IU and I live in Indy. My brother told me Glass was as good as done as AD and that Wilson could get canned too. If true we need to get his ***.

With Butch as a HC and Kevin Wilson as an OC, we will be right in the mix for a final 4 birth next year. We would average 45 points a game.

For those of you who know nothing about Kevin Wilson, research him. Look at what his offense's have done at ******* IU with 1 and 2 star players...

Advertisement
I want Chip Kelly. However after thinking it over, I do believe that there is no way that he will be our coach next year. It just is not gonna happen. Having said that this is what we need to do...

Hire Butch.

Once Indiana fires Kevin Wilson Hire him as OC. Look for Wilson to get fired or straight up RESIGN once his idiot AD Fred Glass gets canned any day now. As Franchise has mentioned, Kevin Wilson would straight up light it up at Miami. If we got all this ****ing money then pay this guy 1.5 million a year to run our offense. He will be worth every dime.

Franchise has been pushing for this guy long before me. He was and is dead on. I have a brother who works for IU and I live in Indy. My brother told me Glass was as good as done as AD and that Wilson could get canned too. If true we need to get his ***.

With Butch as a HC and Kevin Wilson as an OC, we will be right in the mix for a final 4 birth next year. We would average 45 points a game.

For those of you who know nothing about Kevin Wilson, research him. Look at what his offense's have done at ****ing IU with 1 and 2 star players...

I was impressed with Indiana's offense in the Michigan game. They lost that game but gave Harbaugh all he could want as major underdogs. And they made the Michigan defense look like *****. Good call.

Right, I'm sure the new HC won't want a say in who his assistants are. He'll probably just call one of us, so I hope everybody's ready with their lists. It's not like this guy has his career, reputation, and millions upon millions of dollars riding on the performance of said assistants.

Advertisement
Right, I'm sure the new HC won't want a say in who his assistants are. He'll probably just call one of us, so I hope everybody's ready with their lists. It's not like this guy has his career, reputation, and millions upon millions of dollars riding on the performance of said assistants.

Say what??? U got the right thread??

IU has lost like4 or 5 games on the last posession including OSU and 25 point blown rutgers lead. IU used to just get blown out. I am sure they arent firing him. If they beat purdue, they are going bowling for the 2nd time in 20 yrs

Say what??? U got the right thread??

My eyes aren't as young as they were but I'm pretty sure I do. Op (and others) have lots of opinions on who the new HC will be and who that person should hire as an OC. I'm making the point that NOBODY outside of the committee and the Korn Fairy know who the HC will be, and I doubt those people even know. Additionally, I have my doubts that the new HC is going to be taking votes on who his assistants are, and if he did, would that be a good thing? I think not. We need to hire the right guy, then let him build his team, not saddle him with an awesome OC with whom he can't get along.

Look, I get that there isn't much else to talk about right now. With all this going on, we're in a recruiting dead zone. That said, it's getting a little old listening to everyone go on about how they KNOW that this or that guy would just absolutely kill it at Miami or how they KNOW that this or that guy is getting the job. And yes, I'm aware that I can just f**k off and not read any of it anymore. But hey, I can't help myself. It's a problem, but I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

Advertisement
Back