OT: If you pay to watch these two purse swingers on Sat...

These asshats arent getting my money and I love Boxing and MMA. Outside of the fight being fixed, no way should Connor be competitive let alone win. This fight is all about the money, which is fantastic for those 2 but Im not buying.

Advertisement
Look at the ring girls dwarfing these midgets.

20170824_182656.jpg

I'd give even money in an MMA fight. Floyd's defense is still going to keep him in it, plus I've never seen CM knock anybody out who has anywhere near the defensive skill as a professional boxer. There's a difference between being able to hit hard and knowing how to punch. Somebody is getting knocked out and it won't be Floyd.

LOL EVEN MONEY IN A MMA FIGHT????!!!!! LOL YOU ARE DELUSIONAL. Your bookie must love you.

That was rich. The MMA fight would last 40 seconds.

It's never going to happen, so it's all hypothetical, of course, but after Floyd absolutely outclasses and dominates McG, I want to hear you come back and tell me it would have been very different if they had been allowed to kick as well.

I'm only giving even because an MMA fight would likely go the distance and those judges don't score defense and evasion the same as in boxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense, dear friend, but you're insane. McGregor would get his hands on TMT, drag him to the ground and choke him out inside of a minute. It's not just punching and kicking in MMA. The MMA match would be an even bigger mismatch than the boxing match. McGregor is also about 30 pounds heavier than TMT.

McGregor has to get down to 154 or he loses millions, that goes right to Floyd. Floyd had been making fun of McGregor all week because he's over weight. I think Floyd might enjoy beating this guy to a pulp, he's got a big mouth. He might make it go longer than it should just to embarrass him. I hope he drops him in the first round, it's unlikely though, Floyd will sit back.

I sat with Hagler's wife in the second row for two fights in Boston, there is nothing better than watching a good beating. Not one doubt that's what this will be. lol

Then you are a cuck.

What a shamockery. A farce. A ***** as well.

I hang my head in shame that I allowed myself to live long enough to even see such a thing come to pass.

It's not even worth putting money up.

im watching that for free *** that.....skype sharing that bytch with my bro. Floyd gun murder this dude

Advertisement
Then you are a cuck.

I hang my head in shame that I allowed myself to live long enough to even see such a thing come to pass.

im watching that for free *** that.....skype sharing that bytch with my bro. Floyd gun murder this dude

If he doesn't, there is a real problem.

I'm not a boxing anymore.
The promoters have ruined the sport.
But I do like MMA.
However, that leprechaun needs a good tail whipping, and I always root for the American.
Go Mayweather!

Advertisement
I mean your criticizing the people who will pay to watch this fight, yet you are super excited to pay to watch Miami vs Bethune Cookman? Can you see how stupid your statement is now?

I mean your criticizing the people who will pay to watch this fight, yet you are super excited to pay to watch Miami vs Bethune Cookman? Can you see how stupid your statement is now?

Who are you running your caulk holster at plebe?

******* no. Miami isn't charging me $89 so they can make $300 million to beat the **** out of an inferior opponent.

Advertisement
Then you are a cuck.

I feel the strength of your convictions on this, I can't even watch them on TV, bring back Rick, that's entertainment.

Then you are a cuck.

I feel the strength of your convictions on this, I can't even watch them on TV, bring back Rick, that's entertainment.

Don't count Conor out.

I once saw a huge undersog southpaw from Philly go toe to toe with the champ for 15 rounds. Even knocked the champ down in the first round and many thought he would have won if the bell didn't save the champ in the last round.

To this day I think Balboa won that fight

Advertisement
Don't count Conor out.

I once saw a huge undersog southpaw from Philly go toe to toe with the champ for 15 rounds. Even knocked the champ down in the first round and many thought he would have won if the bell didn't save the champ in the last round.

To this day I think Balboa won that fight

lol

****ing no. Miami isn't charging me $89 so they can make $300 million to beat the **** out of an inferior opponent.

they are charging for people who want to watch. if you don't want to pay, don't watch but there are millions of people who will pay.

Advertisement
Back