OT: If you pay to watch these two purse swingers on Sat...

Im not paying for it but I'll watch it because you can just enjoy it for what it is, no need to get upset about it. This match is close to what mainstream mma really started out as so its gonna be interesting to see.

Advertisement
I'm not watching it either. It's a freak show at best for these guys and a lot of money to be made for them. Not hating one bit
Just pointing out the obvious. But if CM gets a solid punch in, if he's lucky, this fight can change in a hurry. Hoping for the latter.

I give props to both of them. Don't hate on men getting paid. Mayweather doesn't hide the fact that he purposely takes these fights for the money. Money is his nickname for COL. Blame the people that pay for it if anything. It's no worse than following the Kardashians.

I stopped watching boxing when Roy Jones Jr. got robbed of Olympic gold. That was was the most obvious display of a boxer getting robbed and a sport that makes the actual participant a non factor.
It's been going on forever but it's reached epic proportions in boxing. It has made it unwatchable and has led to its near demise.
Anyone that has been close to both sports or has fought knows that this fight is the equivalent of me fighting the Irishmen. And it would be the other way around if mayweather decided to fight MMA.
The best outcome to this fight is if McGregor says forget about the money and goes full mma and knocks out Mayweather.
Not because I'm a fan of him or hate Maywether, it would just be hilarious.

Advertisement
I like that angle....McGreggor comes out bat ****, gets lost in adrenaline and does an illegal move. DQ. Fans go crazy, instant talk for rematch at post fight interview

that would be great he head kicks him and knocks him out

YALL SOUND LIKE SOME FAQQITS.. COMPLAINING ABOUT AN AMAZING MATCHUP.. "ITS A FREAK SHOW".. "NO WAY IM WATCHING THAT".. STFU YALL WON'T BE DOING JACK **** SAT BUT SITTING ON UR COUCH WITH UR D$CK IN UR HAND WHILE UR WIFE SAYS SHE'S GOING OUT WITH HER FRIENDS WHEN IN REALITY SHE'S SUCKING D$CK!!! MAYBE MINE WHILE IM WATCHING THE FIGHT!

Those 2 are laughing their way to the bank....no way would I spend $$$ on that

It was reported they've even hung out together and flew in the same private jet

Advertisement
What does it make me if I go to a friends who is ordering it and I just eat the food and drink the booze??

Same here. I am invited to a fight party. I couldn't believe I'm friends with idiots dumb enough to pay to see this. Mayweather burned me out on spending money on his "fights" long ago. The man's just too technically sound. This will some how be boring, frustrating, and painful to watch all at the same time. I suspect by the 5th round, Connor is going to get frustrated by not being able to land anything meaningful, he's going to either earn himself a DQ or a nap.

The food and booze is tempting, but I might just stay home and watch IMG vs. Chandler on ESPNU.

So McGregor's going to do something no other REAL boxer has been able to do in his entire career: get a kill shot in? Riiiiiiiiiight.

The last time an over-amped, over-hyped, loudmouth from the British Isles thought he was good enough to get in the ring with Floyd

FloydKOHatton.gif~c200

Advertisement
Well I put 2k on Floyd to win by stoppage so I'll bne watching. Got it at good odds too -130.

I don't know what it is but I think me and my black friend [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] are going to like you...

It's the ultimate sucker buy. Hyping up garbage and giving morons a hope to believe that Connor has some kind of shot at beating Floyd in a boxing match. This fight goes one of two ways: Floyd peppers McGreggor with jabs and combos for 12 rounds without getting touched and wins unanimous decision. Or, Connor gets frustrated because Floyd won't just stand still and get punched like MMA goons do and throws an illegal kick, knee or elbow and gets disqualified.

If you've got a friend who's footing the bill and you want to check it for curiosity sake, eh...go for it. If you're paying for it, you're ******* retarded.

Some of you fellas are real emotional about this lol just don't watch it if it gets you that riled up. I'll be watching at a friends, for free.

Advertisement
YALL SOUND LIKE SOME FAQQITS.. COMPLAINING ABOUT AN AMAZING MATCHUP.. "ITS A FREAK SHOW".. "NO WAY IM WATCHING THAT".. STFU YALL WON'T BE DOING JACK **** SAT BUT SITTING ON UR COUCH WITH UR D$CK IN UR HAND WHILE UR WIFE SAYS SHE'S GOING OUT WITH HER FRIENDS WHEN IN REALITY SHE'S SUCKING D$CK!!! MAYBE MINE WHILE IM WATCHING THE FIGHT!

Well, I guess you WOULD have a boner watching two men in the ring.

Well, I guess you WOULD have a boner watching two men in the ring.

lol.. im sorry i didnt mean to disrespect anyones wife.. just putting extra emphasis on the fact that some of yall sound like faqqits for saying this wont be an entertaining fight..

Last edited:
My problem with this fight is that it sets MMA up to look bad.

People will see McGregor swing and miss and laugh about his lack of skill. But in reality, he has 97 other skills to rip Floyd's head off in a true fight.

LOL @ anyone who thinks CM has a shot. Anything around -500 for Mayweather is a f-ucking gift and if you shop around you can get lower. I've seen as low as -400 at the square books. About as much of a lock at those odds as you'll ever see.

Advertisement
Back