OT: If you pay to watch these two purse swingers on Sat...

Even though he got "knocked out" Conor won at minimum 6 of the 10

he won 3 rounds maybe 4 tops tbh

Typo, I meant to say max.

I watched the fight with actual boxers and I box them for cardio. They said he won 5 no contest... and if he had a couple years of boxing experience, Mayweather would've gotten smoked with the way he was fighting.

If you actually box then you know Money clowned him the whole fight.

Advertisement

I watched the fight with actual boxers and I box them for cardio. They said he won 5 no contest... and if he had a couple years of boxing experience, Mayweather would've gotten smoked with the way he was fighting.

SHOULD'VE COULD'VE WOULD'VE TELL YOUR BOXING FRIENDS TO HOLD THIS L

This FLOYD could've been turned up the pressure and made him tired faster.

Money turned his back to him majority of the fight because he couldn't constantly eat his ****. Money was given 30 second to clinch while Mac didn't get a 1/4 of that time. Money low blowed him twice in the clinch in the early rounds. The only thing he did was he was more aggressive than usual....he stopped "clowning" when he started getting caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This wasn't a boxing match, this was a Pay Per View event. Mayweather boxed it accordingly and never once showed any indication that MacGregor was a legitimate threat. In fact, MacGregor left himself so wide open at some points he should have been TKO'd if it was a real boxing match.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I think everybody could agree to this.....

There's no fuggin way Paulie Malinaggi whooped this guy lol.

This wasn't a boxing match, this was a Pay Per View event. Mayweather boxed it accordingly and never once showed any indication that MacGregor was a legitimate threat. In fact, MacGregor left himself so wide open at some points he should have been TKO'd if it was a real boxing match.

This is true....very true

This is true....very true
He's a tough Irishman, no doubt. I don't care what anyone says, it takes balls to get in the ring with Mayweather, defensive fighter or not. It was better than the Pac fight, at least more entertaining, which is all Money, Inc. cared about, and MMA didn't get embarassed which is all the Godfather cared about. Everyone made their money.

[TWEET]901671933296640000[/TWEET]
I'm shocked that he actually KO'd him, I thought for sure Money May would keep away from him.

I didn't think he had punching power anymore, man was I wrong lol

Advertisement
Screenshot_20170827-012041.jpg

I could be wrong but isn't that SNOT coming out his nose LOL...... FLOYD IS 40 YEARS OLD HASN'T FOUGHT IN 2 YEARS AND STILL OUTCLASSED THIS BUM.

WASN'T A CLOSE FIGHT ONE IS A HALL OF FAME ATHLETE THE OTHER IS A NOBODY EXCEPT TO A FEW PEOPLE.

HOLD THIS L ALL CONNOR FANS AND IRELAND

And people wonder why boxing is dead , your cash cow is a 40 year old , little guy with zero power. Who's fight are like watching paint dry.

Who needs guys from mma to come over to give them big money fight. Since nobody else can draw.

I'm shocked that he actually KO'd him, I thought for sure Money May would keep away from him.

That was fatigue, not punching power. He was cooked mid way through the ninth round

Advertisement
And people wonder why boxing is dead , your cash cow is a 40 year old , little guy with zero power. Who's fight are like watching paint dry.

Who needs guys from mma to come over to give them big money fight. Since nobody else can draw.

F you crabby I dnt know anybody who gives two f ucks about mma

Advertisement

That was fatigue, not punching power. He was cooked mid way through the ninth round

He's 29 AND THE BIGGEST SUPERSTAR IN MMA AND HE HAD NO CHANCE AGAINST A 40 YEAR OLD MAN LOL.

Lol at punching power. Macs legs were gone in the seventh , and took direct shots for two rounds and still wouldn't see the mat. Floyd power is comical.

Last edited:

He's 29 AND THE BIGGEST SUPERSTAR IN MMA AND HE HAD NO CHANCE AGAINST A 40 YEAR OLD MAN LOL.

That old man would get his clock cleaned without his rules....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's not a boxer , nobody with a brain should've expected him to win. Put his *** in a cafe and he's choked out in 30 seconds. The fight was a dumb money grab , that people were dumb enough to buy in to. Boxing is so dead needed an mna guy to make a fight this big.

Advertisement
Back