OT: If you pay to watch these two purse swingers on Sat...

Fight was over in the 6th. $ kept pushing forward, relentlessly.

I think we should send more boxers to the octagon, cause that was weak d1ck right there.

Boxers are much better athletes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I had no dog in that fight, but this is an impressively stupid comment.

Two different sports. If any boxer had even a full year to train for an MMA fight vs even a mediocre MMA fighter they wouldn't last a full round in a cage.
Strikers survive all the time.

Boxers are much better athletes whom are conditioned in much better ways.

The tank was empty at the end of the 5th. Lmfao

Boxing proved it's superiority tonight. Once you mma fan ***ghots stop drooling after your slumber, you'll recognise who is king.

I'm not an mma guy or boxing guy ( anymore ) but you're either a troll or just dumb. Will Floyd or another boxer go to mma and fight an all time great? I mean they're superior correct ?

Now you see how dumb your comment is.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I think we should send more boxers to the octagon, cause that was weak d1ck right there.

Two different sports. If any boxer had even a full year to train for an MMA fight vs even a mediocre MMA fighter they wouldn't last a full round in a cage.

Boxing proved it's superiority tonight. Once you mma fan ***ghots stop drooling after your slumber, you'll recognise who is king.

I'm not an mma guy or boxing guy ( anymore ) but you're either a troll or just dumb. Will Floyd or another boxer go to mma and fight an all time great . I mean they're superior correct ?

Now you see how dumb your comment is.

How fast did it take Randy Couture to finish Kevin Toney? Lol

I think Roy Mercer does MMA now but he's small time with his only significant win being against Tim Silivia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not an mma guy or boxing guy ( anymore ) but you're either a troll or just dumb. Will Floyd or another boxer go to mma and fight an all time great . I mean they're superior correct ?

Now you see how dumb your comment is.[/QUOTE

Bottom line, not as fixed as I thought it was.

Floyd has always been supremely conditioned, and I thought Conner did better than many fighters I have seen Floyd fight.

Anybody who follows both knew Conner couldn't do anything but go for a quick knock out...he decided anyway to go toe to toe.

Bottom line FM is the consummate boxer...that's all that needs to be said. Conner gets big respect from me for giving it a shot. FM will never go multi-discipline....so it was is what it was.

UM

Floyd has always been supremely conditioned, and I thought Conner did better than many fighters I have seen Floyd fight.

Anybody who follows both knew Conner couldn't do anything but go for a quick knock out...he decided anyway to go toe to toe.

Bottom line FM is the consummate boxer...that's all that needs to be said. Conner gets big respect from me for giving it a shot. FM will never go multi-discipline....so it was is what it was.

UM

Floyd too old to be trying new **** in his defense..

UM

Floyd too old to be trying new **** in his defense..

Oh definitely but I seriously doubt a boxing champion would step in a cage with an all time great mma guy.

What's funny is all the boxing gurus, analysis and snobs said Mac wouldn't land 1 punch or single digits lol. How delusional is that ? He actually landed more punches in 8-9 rounds than Floyds last few opponents did in 12 rounds.

Advertisement
I hate this type of discussion. We see an entertaining fight, worth the money, and we're out here ****ting on it.

Appreciate athletes. Appreciate Floyd for being the best boxer of his generation. Appreciate the consistency and professionalism it takes to go 50-0 against killers.

And at the same time, how can you not appreciate McGregor? He landed more punches than Pacquiao as an 0-0 boxer. It takes a lot of balls to go out of your comfort zone and put yourself in a different sport, against the best of our era, in front of the world. I thought Mayweather wouldn't even sweat, but he had to work before the difference in class took over.

I hate this type of discussion. We see an entertaining fight, worth the money, and we're out here ****ting on it.

Appreciate athletes. Appreciate Floyd for being the best boxer of his generation. Appreciate the consistency and professionalism it takes to go 50-0 against killers.

And at the same time, how can you not appreciate McGregor? He landed more punches than Pacquiao as an 0-0 boxer. It takes a lot of balls to go out of your comfort zone and put yourself in a different sport, against the best of our era, in front of the world. I thought Mayweather wouldn't even sweat, but he had to work before the difference in class took over.

It's a great discussion D$!

I like hearing all of the different takes.

Echo chambers are for the dull.

Of course he landed more punches. Floyd stood their and did nothing the first three rounds. He basically gave them away while he let McGregor punch himself out.

Advertisement
This thread is full of excuses, saltiness, sourgrapes, and hurt feelings. Boxing is no where near dead and this fight proves it skills wise and money-wise. Ask McGregor if boxing is dead lol! Only thing that's dead is yall subconscious default self-esteem supply.
I like you.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Even though he got "knocked out" Conor won at minimum 6 of the 10

he won 3 rounds maybe 4 tops tbh

Typo, I meant to say max.

I watched the fight with actual boxers and I box them for cardio. They said he won 5 no contest... and if he had a couple years of boxing experience, Mayweather would've gotten smoked with the way he was fighting.

Do those guys who were clinging to him winning 6 rounds drive big raised up pickup trucks?

That **** sounds like the goofballs who used to praise Folden for winning the 1st quarter.

Of course he landed more punches. Floyd stood their and did nothing the first three rounds. He basically gave them away while he let McGregor punch himself out.

Floyd always does that but guys usually dont hit him.

Advertisement
Mayweather started walking McGregor down like a big dawg #GOAT . He's 41 yrs old so I don't want to hear no excuses about McGregor getting tired.

Do those guys who were clinging to him winning 6 rounds drive big raised up pickup trucks?

That **** sounds like the goofballs who used to praise Folden for winning the 1st quarter.

Lol hahaha qft

I've said it before. I'll say it again. $ is a chameleon. He is the best tactical defense boxer ever. Period.

He knows how you will fight before you enter the ring. He plays to that style. Then he typically picks apart as he settles in (not a knock out artist).

Advertisement

It's a great discussion D$!

I like hearing all of the different takes.

Echo chambers are for the dull.

I can appreciate what they do up to a point. Both are superior athletes in their sport. But this appeared to me a staged event for the purpose of making lots of money for the people involved. I guess you can say it was still pure entertainment if you are in to that sort of thing. Much like WWE.

Really disappointed McGregor has been able to ****-talk his way to $30m.

That stoppage was way too early. Let Mayweather punch him for two more rounds.

30? You mean 100m.

Reported that Mayweather's purse was $100m and McGregor's $30m.

That's about right Connor should put a picture of mayweather in his house he would've never made that much money in MMA. Not even close now Dana white can't tell him **** he's rich.

Advertisement
Back