OT: If you pay to watch these two purse swingers on Sat...

He's 29 AND THE BIGGEST SUPERSTAR IN MMA AND HE HAD NO CHANCE AGAINST A 40 YEAR OLD MAN LOL.

He's not a boxer , nobody with a brain should've expected him to win. Put his *** in a cafe and he's choked out in 30 seconds. The fight was a dumb money grab , that people were dumb enough to buy in to. Boxing is so dead needed an mna guy to make a fight this big.

Besides if this went to decision, do you guys really think the Boxing Commission would've given him a fair shake and voluntarily shoot their sport in the head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One judge had it 8-1 and Floyd through 9 punches in first three rounds. And there u have why boxing is dead. Connor won the first three just on Floyd not doing anything at all. He was way more active.

And this is coming from a former huge boxing fan. It's sad but it's long gone and can't be saved. Too corrupt and a dead heavyweight division for a decade .

Exactly lol, but you know Conor apparently only landed 26% of his punches but Floyd landed 53% of his....MY ***!

And that's coming from a guy who's boxed since he was 12
You don't get credit for punching the other fighters gloves. Which is what McGregor did for most of the fight when he wasn't punching air

Advertisement
He's not a boxer , nobody with a brain should've expected him to win. Put his *** in a cafe and he's choked out in 30 seconds. The fight was a dumb money grab , that people were dumb enough to buy in to. Boxing is so dead needed an mna guy to make a fight this big.

Besides if this went to decision, do you guys really think the Boxing Commission would've given him a fair shake and voluntarily shoot their sport in the head?

One judge had it 8-1 and Floyd through 9 punches in first three rounds. And there u have why boxing is dead. Connor won the first three just on Floyd not doing anything at all. He was way more active.

And this is coming from a former huge boxing fan. It's sad but it's long gone and can't be saved. Too corrupt and a dead heavyweight division for a decade .

Exactly lol, but you know Conor apparently only landed 26% of his punches but Floyd landed 53% of his....MY ***!

And that's coming from a guy who's boxed since he was 12
You don't get credit for punching the other fighters gloves. Which is what McGregor did for most of the fight when he wasn't punching air
Conor's a CUR, once I seen him turn his shoulder I knew he was done. Floyd made em quit, imagine if it wasn't an 11 year age gap!

Tell y'all what, McGregor's uppercut was kryptonite for that straight right Mayweather likes to throw, at least in the 1st round. But I'm puzzled as to why He didn't follow up on it...

This thread is full of excuses, saltiness, sourgrapes, and hurt feelings. Boxing is no where near dead and this fight proves it skills wise and money-wise. Ask McGregor if boxing is dead lol! Only thing that's dead is yall subconscious default self-esteem supply.

First off I'm shocked by your comment.

Who's salty? Nobody with any sense thought dude was going to win.

Btw.....Even boxing people think boxing is dying and needs a great American heavyweight to save it. That's coming from guys involved in the sport. The corruptness and lack of a heavyweight division is killing it. Boxing needed a publicity stunt and a non boxer to create the biggest fight in decades.

Chew on that.

Now I'll let you get back to race bating.

U are the saltiest of saltiness on the thread. U didn't think he'd win (but Ur heart hoped he did) but U trying any desperate way to lighten the loss by taking shots at just about anything, swinging and missing and your are out of gas just like your default source of self-esteem was last night. Tired in everyway: mentally, emotionally and physically spent. These "boxing people" are just like U, so thirsty for an external injection of self-worth that throw the entire sport under the bus and are so butt hurt that they've propped up foreign Eastern European fighters to beat indigenous American born ones. How's that for patriotism lol! "Boxing is dead" in your type's opinion only because the people U want to win and dominate, cannot win or dominate. Yall taking Yall ball and running home with it but we have more! The welterweight, middleweight, and featherweight divisions have more (prospects everywhere and great fights being made every month). Anthony Joshua has more in his revival of the heavyweight division. And the biggest reason "boxing is dead" (supposedly): AL HAYMON has more, he runs boxing now. That's a huge problem for your external supply of self-esteem.

As far as "race-baiting"--a term coined by a overt racist and used to deny and deflect away from accountability, U brought race into this discussion, not me. So U stop race-baiting. Go take a walk and cool down. Your boy lost, get over it and yourself.

Advertisement
Do those guys who were clinging to him winning 6 rounds drive big raised up pickup trucks?

That **** sounds like the goofballs who used to praise Folden for winning the 1st quarter.

Lol hahaha qft

I've said it before. I'll say it again. $ is a chameleon. He is the best tactical defense boxer ever. Period.

He knows how you will fight before you enter the ring. He plays to that style. Then he typically picks apart as he settles in (not a knock out artist).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

40 year old retiree went out there and whipped that *** and closed the show as soon as he got the OK to close it. He carried that clown for 9 rounds because that's how they wanted it done. The last thing White wanted with this sham was for TMT to go out there and dispose of that trash in a round or two.

Now, Godfather White can run around and convince all the dopes it was a real fight and that he is a genius. This will give him the credibility to put together another sham that all the suckers will buy into.

Advertisement
Lmaooooo I can't believe people get this emotionally invested in a joke. This fight was only put on so connor wouldn't have to fight khabib and Floyd won't have to fight ggg.

Both sides claiming some type of monumental victory are hilarious. If you put deontay wilder in a sambo match against fedor, only idiots would think wilder had a shot. And the other side arguing with those idiots is great.

McGregor looked much better then world class boxers have looked that fought Floyd. Plus he's the best 155 pound mixed martial artist on earth. Some people just love to hate. Glad it's all over though.

he looked no where near a world class boxer lol, his defense was horrible when was the last time floyd walked down a bigger man? he did that because he knew there was enormous skill gap, mcgregor had no idea how to defend once he got fatigued

Lmaooooo I can't believe people get this emotionally invested in a joke. This fight was only put on so connor wouldn't have to fight khabib and Floyd won't have to fight ggg.

Both sides claiming some type of monumental victory are hilarious. If you put deontay wilder in a sambo match against fedor, only idiots would think wilder had a shot. And the other side arguing with those idiots is great.

ya this makes no sense

deontay wilder or any top boxing heavy weight would knock out anybody including mma fighters if they dont get take down first and connect with a solid punch. here is 50 year old ex boxer ray mercer knocking out ax ex ufc heavyweight champ in about 8 seconds. nobody is invincible i dont care if you train mma.

[video=youtube;eUx9OE7DZAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement

SAMBO???? WTF???

Last edited:

deontay wilder or any top boxing heavy weight would knock out anybody including mma fighters if they dont get take down first and connect with a solid punch. here is 50 year old ex boxer ray mercer knocking out ax ex ufc heavyweight in about 8 seconds. nobody is invincible i dont care if you train mma.

Tim Sylvia hasn't fought in the UFC in years at that point BUT i don't think anybody is doubting your point a la Randy Couture v. Kevin Toney

Last edited:

deontay wilder or any top boxing heavy weight would knock out anybody including mma fighters if they dont get take down first and connect with a solid punch. here is 50 year old ex boxer ray mercer knocking out ax ex ufc heavyweight in about 8 seconds. nobody is invincible i dont care if you train mma.

Tim Sylvia hasn't fought in the UFC in years at that point

according to mma guys though boxers wouldnt stand a chance in a cage fight and he was destroyed rather easily, ray mercer was 50 years old for christ sakes

Advertisement

SAMBO???? WTF???

It's a style of martial arts that Fedor Emilianenko(probably the greatest MMA fighter to walk this earth) is master at.

Tim Sylvia hasn't fought in the UFC in years at that point

according to mma guys though boxers wouldnt stand a chance in a cage fight and he was destroyed rather easily, ray mercer was 50 years old for christ sakes

Look up again dude, i agreed with you

You know Conor already told Dana White he wants Khabib in Russia right?

[video=youtube_share;K1342tz5sDE]https://youtu.be/K1342tz5sDE[/video]

Advertisement
Back