OT: If you pay to watch these two purse swingers on Sat...

If everything ain't black and white, then why U keep bringing race up? I sure am not. And your sig is a black and white statement that doesn't apply or blanket everyone's experience. It's mainly true but can be in need of individualized context (case-specific). How many boxes of kleenex have U been through since last night?

Advertisement
If everything ain't black and white, then why U keep bringing race up? I sure am not. And your sig is a black and white statement that doesn't apply or blanket everyone's experience. It's mainly true but can be in need of individualized context (case-specific). How many boxes of kleenex have U been through since last night?

You can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

And my ancestors were stolen from their homeland and involuntarily smuggled to this country (millions died just on the trip), with absolutely nothing and then worked to build this countries economy for free, for 300 years. Then were freed on paper and then locked up for Vangrancy Laws (the start of the American penal system), then established their own forced segregated towns and socioeconomic infrastructure only to have it destroyed by mobs during Race Riots that swept the country for decades. Then we held the largest immigration of 6 million people in American history when we left the Jim Crow south for the North to escape thousands of lynchings and 2ndly to participate in the Industrial Revolution to help build America once more. Then the companies outsourced the jobs, not to mention the Race Labor Riots of every northern city to saw violence and murder exacted against black workers by Northerns who saw them as taking their jobs. Then the Feminist movement recruited black women to increase their numbers during the *** Revolution and Planned Parenthood started a eugenics campaign of sterilization against black women. Also at this time government assistance made rules that required that no black man be in the household if a black woman was to receive public assistance from the government. At this time, the displaced and emasculated disenfranchised black man via slavery, rioting, lynching, and now joblessness, community was flooded with crack cocaine by the American government (see: Mena, Arkansas). Followed by the "War on Drugs" mandatory minimums, mass incarceration and the Prison Industrial Complex till this day. The American government sponsored all of these detailed events, so it's more than AUDACIOUS for U to trivialize and subsequently minimize them with your stories of the decisions your family made--a freakin luxury presented as equivalent to our own. U need to go have a #*ckin seat prick!

Advertisement
More proof, keep going Zbrod, it's all coming out we'll hold the barf bag. Last night was a shot to the liver for U and McG, I understand

This doesn't hurt mcgregor at all. It actually boost his profile. He can say he went 10 rounds with the best boxer in the world the last 20 years and landed more punches than guys like pacquaio and etc.

Likely is going to make even more money now because of this and mma fans wanting to see him in the octagon again.

I was obviously talking about his ego and physically hurt. He got whooped.

Like I've said before, this Harriet is a cancer.

We're having reasonable discussions about the event, and she hijacks the thread, steering it low-key to race.

She's stealthy and crafty, but notice how when she shows up the tenor and topic get sidetracked to race. She's figured a way to make it so with key catch phrases and buttons, it happens every time. Every time. She's a cancer whose goal it is to spread her "teachings" and make this her soapbox. She's already ruining this thread.

Now she'll come back and play the "innocent" victim and blame everybody else.

reminder to put harriet on the ignore list

This will never happen U gots are bisexual masochists. Yall love getting anyway possible

Advertisement
And my ancestors were stolen from their homeland and involuntarily smuggled to this country (millions died just on the trip), with absolutely nothing and then worked to build this countries economy for free, for 300 years. Then were freed on paper and then locked up for Vangrancy Laws (the start of the American penal system), then established their own forced segregated towns and socioeconomic infrastructure only to have it destroyed by mobs during Race Riots that swept the country for decades. Then we held the largest immigration of 6 million people in American history when we left the Jim Crow south for the North to escape thousands of lynchings and 2ndly to participate in the Industrial Revolution to help build America once more. Then the companies outsourced the jobs, not to mention the Race Labor Riots of every northern city to saw violence and murder exacted against black workers by Northerns who saw them as taking their jobs. Then the Feminist movement recruited black women to increase their numbers during the *** Revolution and Planned Parenthood started a eugenics campaign of sterilization against black women. Also at this time government assistance made rules that required that no black man be in the household if a black woman was to receive public assistance from the government. At this time, the displaced and emasculated disenfranchised black man via slavery, rioting, lynching, and now joblessness, community was flooded with crack cocaine by the American government (see: Mena, Arkansas). Followed by the "War on Drugs" mandatory minimums, mass incarceration and the Prison Industrial Complex till this day. The American government sponsored all of these detailed events, so it's more than AUDACIOUS for U to trivialize and subsequently minimize them with your stories of the decisions your family made

[video=youtube;xA1ZU8LDpVE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA1ZU8LDpVE[/video]

We're having reasonable discussions about the event, and she hijacks the thread, steering it low-key to race.

She's stealthy and crafty, but notice how when she shows up the tenor and topic get sidetracked to race. She's figured a way to make it so with key catch phrases and buttons, it happens every time. Every time. She's a cancer whose goal it is to spread her "teachings" and make this her soapbox. She's already ruining this thread.

Your rotten stankin mother is the cancer. And your pu55y bleeds every time I post. I dictate your cycle.

More proof, keep going Zbrod, it's all coming out we'll hold the barf bag. Last night was a shot to the liver for U and McG, I understand

This doesn't hurt mcgregor at all. It actually boost his profile. He can say he went 10 rounds with the best boxer in the world the last 20 years and landed more punches than guys like pacquaio and etc.

Likely is going to make even more money now because of this and mma fans wanting to see him in the octagon again.

Why would a boxing match hurt his ego? Like he said he has be chocked out on tv before he will be fine. And i doubt he was physically hurt as he looked alright after the match as most of floyds opponents usually do.

Why would a boxing match hurt his ego? Like he said he has be chocked out on tv before he will be fine. And i doubt he was physically hurt as he looked alright after the match as most of floyds opponents usually do.

Advertisement

Your rotten stankin mother is the cancer. And your pu55y bleeds every time I post. I dictate your cycle.

How's your terrorist cell working out in Cleveland, pig fūcker?

Lmaooooo I can't believe people get this emotionally invested in a joke. This fight was only put on so connor wouldn't have to fight khabib and Floyd won't have to fight ggg.

Both sides claiming some type of monumental victory are hilarious. If you put deontay wilder in a sambo match against fedor, only idiots would think wilder had a shot. And the other side arguing with those idiots is great.

deontay wilder or any top boxing heavy weight would knock out anybody including mma fighters if they dont get take down first and connect with a solid punch. here is 50 year old ex boxer ray mercer knocking out ax ex ufc heavyweight in about 8 seconds. nobody is invincible i dont care if you train mma.

[video=youtube;eUx9OE7DZAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo[/video]

Tim Sylvia hasn't fought in the UFC in years at that point BUT i don't think anybody is doubting your point a la Randy Couture v. Kevin Toney

who in the **** is kevin toney? thats the second time you called him that. are you sure that you have all this boxing experience, that you claim to have?

Lmaooooo I can't believe people get this emotionally invested in a joke. This fight was only put on so connor wouldn't have to fight khabib and Floyd won't have to fight ggg.

Both sides claiming some type of monumental victory are hilarious. If you put deontay wilder in a sambo match against fedor, only idiots would think wilder had a shot. And the other side arguing with those idiots is great.

deontay wilder or any top boxing heavy weight would knock out anybody including mma fighters if they dont get take down first and connect with a solid punch. here is 50 year old ex boxer ray mercer knocking out ax ex ufc heavyweight in about 8 seconds. nobody is invincible i dont care if you train mma.

Tim Sylvia hasn't fought in the UFC in years at that point BUT i don't think anybody is doubting your point a la Randy Couture v. Kevin Toney

who in the **** is kevin toney? thats the second time you called him that. are you sure that you have all this boxing experience, that you claim to have?

Sorry, meant James Toney

Advertisement

Sorry, meant James Toney

i know, just busting your chops

How's your terrorist cell working out in Cleveland, pig fūcker?

U tell me, stalker lol! How's only having social interaction via a sports blog working out in that pig pen loser?

HTC, take a few days off. You've got to find some chill and not make every thread about the same thing.

Last edited:
What a great start to the week! Enough of this shît already. [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] -check it out!

Capture+_2017-08-28-09-13-17.jpg

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

Advertisement
Back