OT: If you pay to watch these two purse swingers on Sat...

This thread is full of excuses, saltiness, sourgrapes, and hurt feelings. Boxing is no where near dead and this fight proves it skills wise and money-wise. Ask McGregor if boxing is dead lol! Only thing that's dead is yall subconscious default self-esteem supply.

It's dead. It went into cardiac distress over ****ty score cards, it died when the heavyweight division went to ****, and all revival efforts seized after the Mayweather v. pacquiao fight. If you had a boxing history IQ over room temperature you would know that.

U always know who you're dealing with when a dude still cites the IQ test as legitimate measure of someone's intelligence when it's been proving numerous times to be culturally biased and not a sufficient indicator of intelligence at all lol! Instant credibility loss whenever I see it. As far as the other sourgrapes drivel U wrote about boxing, I just smashed that crap in the previous post.

Advertisement
This thread is full of excuses, saltiness, sourgrapes, and hurt feelings. Boxing is no where near dead and this fight proves it skills wise and money-wise. Ask McGregor if boxing is dead lol! Only thing that's dead is yall subconscious default self-esteem supply.

It's dead. It went into cardiac distress over ****ty score cards, it died when the heavyweight division went to ****, and all revival efforts seized after the Mayweather v. pacquiao fight. If you had a boxing history IQ over room temperature you would know that.

U always know who you're dealing with when a dude still cites the IQ test as legitimate measure of someone's intelligence when it's been proving numerous times to be culturally biased and not a sufficient indicator of intelligence at all lol! Instant credibility loss whenever I see it. As far as the other sourgrapes drivel U wrote about boxing, I just smashed that crap in the previous post.

You haven't smashed **** and don't worry I don't need an IQ test to tell you have an inferior one....especially when I was talking about your boxing history knowledge. Too bad that doesn't test comprehension skills....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then you are a cuck.

What a shamockery. A farce. A ***** as well.

What kind of adult talks like this

giphy.gif

Yikes

If McG is still standing in the later rounds I'll be shocked.

He'll be dropping his hands early enough. Watch. Then money will come in for the kill. Doesn't go past 5 rounds, imo
You were right bro lol A couple rounds more, but basically right on the spot.

I didn't actually think it would go as long as it did, so I was wrong about the round, but the outcome was never in doubt. Money just decided to feel him out early for longer than I thought he would. That's been his MO as you know, he's always been very tactical, but that was with real boxers with experience, but since he wasn't dealing with an experienced boxer I thought he'd attack his openings earlier.

Also, let's face it, a 40 yr old Mayweather isn't the boxer he used to be. McG didn't humiliate himself and actually made use of his reach, he actually did some solid training. But still, we have to be honest, if they fight 1,000 times, Money wins a 1,000 times - no contest a 1,000 times.

More proof, keep going Zbrod, it's all coming out we'll hold the barf bag. Last night was a shot to the liver for U and McG, I understand

Advertisement
More proof, keep going Zbrod, it's all coming out we'll hold the barf bag. Last night was a shot to the liver for U and McG, I understand

This doesn't hurt mcgregor at all. It actually boost his profile. He can say he went 10 rounds with the best boxer in the world the last 20 years and landed more punches than guys like pacquaio and etc.

Likely is going to make even more money now because of this and mma fans wanting to see him in the octagon again.

This doesn't hurt mcgregor at all. It actually boost his profile. He can say he went 10 rounds with the best boxer in the world the last 20 years and landed more punches than guys like pacquaio and etc.

Likely is going to make even more money now because of this and mma fans wanting to see him in the octagon again.

Don't tell him that. Let him play up his shtick of white racists wanting Mac to win. Even though the guys he's talking to are Cubans just like me

Advertisement
Like I've said before, this Harriet is a cancer.

We're having reasonable discussions about the event, and she hijacks the thread, steering it low-key to race.

She's stealthy and crafty, but notice how when she shows up the tenor and topic get sidetracked to race. She's figured a way to make it so with key catch phrases and buttons, it happens every time. Every time. She's a cancer whose goal it is to spread her "teachings" and make this her soapbox. She's already ruining this thread.

Now she'll come back and play the "innocent" victim and blame everybody else.

Like I've said before, this Harriet is a cancer.

We're having reasonable discussions about the event, and she hijacks the thread, steering it low-key to race.

She's stealthy and crafty, but notice how when she shows up the tenor and topic get sidetracked to race. She's figured a way to make it so with key catch phrases and buttons, it happens every time. Every time. She's a cancer whose goal it is to spread her "teachings" and make this her soapbox. She's already ruining this thread.

Now she'll come back and play the "innocent" victim and blame everybody else.

reminder to put harriet on the ignore list

You haven't smashed **** and don't worry I don't need an IQ test to tell you have an inferior one....especially when I was talking about your boxing history knowledge. Too bad that doesn't test comprehension skills....

How can you say it is dead when both fighters made well over a 100 million. What dead sport or alive sport for that matter can make that much money in such a short period of time?

Advertisement

How can you say it is dead when both fighters made well over a 100 million. What dead sport or alive sport for that matter can make that much money in such a short period of time?

Because the PPV numbers keep dropping. Other than Floyd Mayweather, name another fight that grosses a 1/4 his paycheck...the biggest legitimate boxing fight this year is going to be Canelo v. triple G and the grossing isn't going to be even close to Mayweather v. Mcgregor.

Because the PPV numbers keep dropping. Other than Floyd Mayweather, name another fight that grosses a 1/4 his paycheck...the biggest legitimate boxing fight this year is going to be Canelo v. triple G and the grossing isn't going to be even close to Mayweather v. Mcgregor.

idiot who are the ufc stars?

ya'll made a hypejob ronda rousey your biggest star and she was a joke

and your boy jon jones is a drug cheat

even ufc had some freakshow wrestlers as heavyweight champs

I hope you enjoyed last night because it was the last boxing match for a while

Advertisement

The UFC stars? Mcgregor, Michael Bisping, Yoel Romero, Stipe Miocic, Francis Ngannou, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Daniel Cormier, Mark Hunt, Cain Velasquez, Derrick Lewis, Luke Rockhold, Robert Whittaker, Cowboy Corrone, Robbie Lawler, Tyron Woodley, Gegard Mousasi, Eddie Alvarez, Tony Ferguson, Frankie Edgar, Chad mendes, Jose Aldo, Max Holloway, Dominick Cruz, TJ dillashaw, Cody Garbrandt, Demetrius Johnson, Amanda nunes, Holly Holm, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Claudia Gadelha, Cyborg....etc

Dumbest post yet. IQ test are not biased. If you do poorly on one it's because you are truly stupid. Your fault, no one else's.

Last edited:

Name the freak show wrestlers? Brock lesnar? A 2-time wrestling champion and 2-time all American with a record of 106-5? Dan Severn? One of the pioneers of the sport and a 2 time all American wrestler with a judo and sambo background? Bobby lashley? A three time national champion in wrestling? Or Ken Shamrock? Another pioneer in the sport?

MMA fans always gonna talk **** about boxing it never fails. Even when their argument never makes sense.. Been hearing boxing is "dead" for **** near 10 years....yea yea yea whatever........TMT ***** !

Advertisement
Back