OT: If you pay to watch these two purse swingers on Sat...

[TWEET]901671933296640000[/TWEET]
I'm shocked that he actually KO'd him, I thought for sure Money May would keep away from him.

I didn't think he had punching power anymore, man was I wrong lol

That was fatigue, not punching power. He was cooked mid way through the ninth round

Lol at punching power. Macs legs were gone in the seventh , and took direct shots for two rounds and still wouldn't see the mat. Floyd power is comical/

These fuggin idiots actually think a guy who takes shin bones, elbows, and forearms to the face got knocked out by Floyd's muffin tops

Advertisement
I'm shocked that he actually KO'd him, I thought for sure Money May would keep away from him.

That was fatigue, not punching power. He was cooked mid way through the ninth round

He's 29 AND THE BIGGEST SUPERSTAR IN MMA AND HE HAD NO CHANCE AGAINST A 40 YEAR OLD MAN LOL.

He's not a boxer , nobody with a brain should've expected him to win. Put his *** in a cafe and he's choked out in 30 seconds. The fight was a dumb money grab , that people were dumb enough to buy in to. Boxing is so dead needed an mna guy to make a fight this big.

Besides if this went to decision, do you guys really think the Boxing Commission would've given him a fair shake and voluntarily shoot their sport in the head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's 29 AND THE BIGGEST SUPERSTAR IN MMA AND HE HAD NO CHANCE AGAINST A 40 YEAR OLD MAN LOL.

He's not a boxer , nobody with a brain should've expected him to win. Put his *** in a cafe and he's choked out in 30 seconds. The fight was a dumb money grab , that people were dumb enough to buy in to. Boxing is so dead needed an mna guy to make a fight this big.

Besides if this went to decision, do you guys really think the Boxing Commission would've given him a fair shake and voluntarily shoot their sport in the head?

image.jpg
If it would've went to a decision Floyd would still win.

Really disappointed McGregor has been able to ****-talk his way to $30m.

That stoppage was way too early. Let Mayweather punch him for two more rounds.

Advertisement

Lol at punching power. Macs legs were gone in the seventh , and took direct shots for two rounds and still wouldn't see the mat. Floyd power is comical/

These fuggin idiots actually think a guy who takes shin bones, elbows, and forearms to the face got knocked out by Floyd's muffin tops

EXCUSES EXCUSES

One judge had it 8-1 and Floyd threw 9 punches in first three rounds. And there u have why boxing is dead. Connor won the first three just on Floyd not doing anything at all. He was way more active. Floyd normally always concedes the first two rounds to feel the opponent out.

And this is coming from a former huge boxing fan. It's sad but it's long gone and can't be saved. Too corrupt and a dead heavyweight division for a decade .

Last edited:

Not in a boxing match, no. Everyone knew that though.

Put them in an octagon and see what happens - this coming from someone who thinks McGregor is a tool.

One judge had it 8-1 and Floyd through 9 punches in first three rounds. And there u have why boxing is dead. Connor won the first three just on Floyd not doing anything at all. He was way more active.

And this is coming from a former huge boxing fan. It's sad but it's long gone and can't be saved. Too corrupt and a dead heavyweight division for a decade .

Exactly lol, but you know Conor apparently only landed 26% of his punches but Floyd landed 53% of his....MY ***!

And that's coming from a guy who's boxed since he was 12

Advertisement
Boxing is only dying is you are stupid enough to believe the United States is the only country in the world.

Actually, SAMs probably do believe that. Hardly surprising that SAMs prefer MMA.

It was also SAM money that drove the price down to a ridiculous bargain on Mayweather. They watch those MMA things and actually believe there is any meaning attached.

SAMs have all the complexity and depth of thought of Rock'Em Sock'Em Robots.

Boxing is only dying is you are stupid enough to believe the United States is the only country in the world.

Actually, SAMs probably do believe that. Hardly surprising that SAMs prefer MMA.

It was also SAM money that drove the price down to a ridiculous bargain on Mayweather. They watch those MMA things and actually believe there is any meaning attached.

Well of course we mean the us. But thanks for your brilliant synopses. It's so corrupt that it should merge with wwe.

Well of course we mean the us. But thanks for your brilliant synopses. It's so corrupt that it should merge with wwe.

Yea, I have more faith in Vince than I have in any of the state commissions.

This thread is full of excuses, saltiness, sourgrapes, and hurt feelings. Boxing is no where near dead and this fight proves it skills wise and money-wise. Ask McGregor if boxing is dead lol! Only thing that's dead is yall subconscious default self-esteem supply.

Advertisement
Fight was over in the 6th. $ kept pushing forward, relentlessly.

I think we should send more boxers to the octagon, cause that was weak d1ck right there.

Boxers are much better athletes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

This thread is full of excuses, saltiness, sourgrapes, and hurt feelings. Boxing is no where near dead and this fight proves it skills wise and money-wise. Ask McGregor if boxing is dead lol! Only thing that's dead is yall subconscious default self-esteem supply.

It's dead. It went into cardiac distress over ****** score cards, it died when the heavyweight division went to ****, and all revival efforts seized after the Mayweather v. pacquiao fight. If you had a boxing history IQ over room temperature you would know that.

Last edited:

I think we should send more boxers to the octagon, cause that was weak d1ck right there.

I had no dog in that fight, but this is an impressively stupid comment.

Two different sports. If any boxer had even a full year to train for an MMA fight vs even a mediocre MMA fighter they wouldn't last a full round in a cage.

Advertisement

First off I'm shocked by your comment.

Who's salty? Nobody with any sense thought dude was going to win.

Btw.....Even boxing people think boxing is dying and needs a great American heavyweight to save it. That's coming from guys involved in the sport. The corruptness and lack of a heavyweight division is killing it. Boxing needed a publicity stunt and a non boxer to create the biggest fight in decades.

Chew on that.

Now I'll let you get back to race bating.

Last edited:

Two different sports. If any boxer had even a full year to train for an MMA fight vs even a mediocre MMA fighter they wouldn't last a full round in a cage.
Strikers survive all the time.

Boxers are much better athletes whom are conditioned in much better ways.

The tank was empty at the end of the 5th. Lmfao

Strikers survive all the time.

Boxers are much better athletes whom are conditioned in much better ways.

The tank was empty at the end of the 5th. Lmfao

Boxing proved it's superiority tonight. Once you mma fan ***ghots stop drooling after your slumber, you'll recognise who is king.

Boxing snobs continue to stick their nose up to mma while their sport continues to lose money and ppv buys.

Advertisement
Back