OT - Game of Thrones S8

Advertisement
I respect ur opinion since with any art it is all opinion. I am sure there is someone out there that thinks Power is the greatest show of all time and is a masterpiece lol.

But I got to say I think Sopranos is no doubt a masterpiece and I love breaking bad, but I feel like the sopranos was better in the 90s/early 00s than Breaking bad was in the late 00s and early 10s.

Either way they all are very good shows and must watch tv.

Also power is decent. Concept is good, but acting is atrocious. Angie looks like a fun time though. Ha!

Either way they all are very good shows and must watch tv.

Also power is decent. Concept is good, but acting is atrocious. Angie looks like a fun time though. Ha!

No doubt. Wasn't taking a shot at power. I was just saying there are some people that have random *** TV shows as their favorite of all time lol. agree about angie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the episode was great. The Dragon joy ride scene was awesome, and better than movie quality....just insane.

The only thing It was definitely missing is Ghost. Why the **** is Ghost not there....that part is ridiculous.
Yeah man Ghost is sorely lacking. I wonder why?

Advertisement
Thoughts? I was surprised how quick it was, not even an hour. Wish more would’ve happened with a bigger ending than what happened. But it looks like next episode is going to be full of action. I guess they had to set it all up this first episode but I believe there are only 6 episodes ‘this season? It’s go time from here on out
Dude! Bran was waiting for Jaime at the front gate...that was 🐐 worthy for the first episode all by itself.

I loved the Hound calling Arya a “cold b$tch”

First episode was hard!

Advertisement
Back