OT - Game of Thrones S8

Advertisement
Lady Lyanna Mormont would have had this ended a long time ago if she was in charge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People actually watch the show and root for the Night King?

For sure dude. He's the only character who had zero choice in becoming what he is. Everyone else could have said, "Nah, f#ck it, I'm going to go over here and grow some pumpkins. I'm out of the royalty game. Y'all can enjoy murdering each other."

Night King was just a poor innocent sap who got roped into this Westeros drama. He's about to put an end to it though. If he ends up ruling the world, it would be a fitting moral to end the story- "You reap what you sow." #TeamNightKing

BTW I also rooted for Darth Vader, Lex Luthor, Mum-Ra, and Cobra Commander. I guess that's why I'm also a Miami Hurricane.

"Say goodnight to the bad guy."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a theory (not my own) his mom might have been raped by the mad king. It's why his father hated him so much amongst other reasons. Just a theory.
Ah ok. I thought you were crossing he and Jon Snow or something.

I have a theory (not my own) his mom might have been raped by the mad king. It's why his father hated him so much amongst other reasons. Just a theory.
Damnn....never thought about that...I always wondered why his father hated him...maybe because of size?
But interesting and I wonder your theory is true...how will Tyrion react?
Cant wait!

Advertisement
Back