OT - Game of Thrones S8

Advertisement
I binged all 7 seasons in 4 weeks. I became addicted, it’s that good. And I’m not typically into that fantasy, role-playing Dungeons & Dragons motif, which is why I didn’t watch it for so many years.

But it’s worth it. I highly recommend it.

My wife and I have gotten married and had 2 children with one on the way since this series has begun. We are first Sunday opening scene Ned chopping a head off fans. It has been literal torture to wait each offseason, especially this last one which was almost 2 years.

I'm definitely in the same boat as you as far as why I haven't check it out. You've piqued my interest now though. I may have to reallocate some of my Real Housewife viewing time.
Its worth it. I was actually mocking some friends after 1st season when they were talking so much about it. I never was a fan of that dungeons and dragons crap or roleplay stuff.
But **** was I wrong bigtime. I was literally begged to watch a few shows...and I was hooked....Game over.

I’m going to wait till this season is 6 or 7 episodes in, and also stay away from this thread 😂. I hope this season is an epic series finale.

Advertisement
Also looking forward to Jorah Mormont hopefully making up with Lyanna and fam. The Hound vs The Mountain.
Want to see Bran, it’s been awhile.

Excited to see what’s up with the Golden Company.

And the dude with the patch on his eye, who has the fiery sword 🗡 is gonna go out on his shield 🛡 in a hail of glory.

Advertisement
My wife and I have gotten married and had 2 children with one on the way since this series has begun. We are first Sunday opening scene Ned chopping a head off fans. It has been literal torture to wait each offseason, especially this last one which was almost 2 years.
I can only imagine what that wait was like. ****, I finished season 7 two weeks ago and I’m going through withdrawal symptoms waiting for tonight.

I also have not watched a single episode of GOT, but I'm surrounded by wife and family that are addicted to GOT and to movies and TV shows in general. They think I'm ******* weird... LMFAO, I know they are!
Other than sports and history stuff I only allow myself to watch one show on TV... Ray Donovan... that's it.

I also have not watched a single episode of GOT, but I'm surrounded by wife and family that are addicted to GOT and to movies and TV shows in general. They think I'm ******* weird... LMFAO, I know they are!
Other than sports and history stuff I only allow myself to watch one show on TV... Ray Donovan... that's it.
Do yourself a favor: do not watch with them tonight. Start from the first season and see it in order.

I'd rank GoT ahead of Breaking Bad and The Sopranos fwiw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do yourself a favor: do not watch with them tonight. Start from the first season and see it in order.

I'd rank GoT ahead of Breaking Bad and The Sopranos fwiw.
Dude I appreciate the suggestion, but I am serious about my TV viewing habits... or lack there of. Enjoy!

Advertisement
Back