OT - Game of Thrones S8

Do yourself a favor: do not watch with them tonight. Start from the first season and see it in order.

I'd rank GoT ahead of Breaking Bad and The Sopranos fwiw.
Dude... the desktop computer where I do most of my shiit is on the other side of the family room where the big screen TV is. At 9:27PM while I'm navigating on CIS I look over to the screen where my wife is watching GoT and there's a guy laying on his back with three naked babes and one riding him like a horse. Hey... you know I can put up with the ******* dragons if there's more scenes like the one at 9:27.

Advertisement
Dude... the desktop computer where I do most of my shiit is on the other side of the family room where the big screen TV is. At 9:27PM while I'm navigating on CIS I look over to the screen where my wife is watching GoT and there's a guy laying on his back with three naked babes and one riding him like a horse. Hey... you know I can put up with the ******* dragons if there's more scenes like the one at 9:27.

Lmaoooooo

Thoughts? I was surprised how quick it was, not even an hour. Wish more would’ve happened with a bigger ending than what happened. But it looks like next episode is going to be full of action. I guess they had to set it all up this first episode but I believe there are only 6 episodes ‘this season? It’s go time from here on out

Thoughts? I was surprised how quick it was, not even an hour. Wish more would’ve happened with a bigger ending than what happened. But it looks like next episode is going to be full of action. I guess they had to set it all up this first episode but I believe there are only 6 episodes ‘this season? It’s go time from here on out

We will get our monies worth. I was surprised that they told Jon the truth so early. I def expected that later on. Theon showing some balls...wait lmao. Nice re-introduction episode

Advertisement
Do yourself a favor: do not watch with them tonight. Start from the first season and see it in order.

I'd rank GoT ahead of Breaking Bad and The Sopranos fwiw.

I also haven't watched a single episode, but Sopranos is BY FAR my favorite TV show of all time. Breaking Bad and the wire are probably number 2. I have to check out GOT eventually. I just haven't had the time with work.

I also haven't watched a single episode, but Sopranos is BY FAR my favorite TV show of all time. Breaking Bad and the wire are probably number 2. I have to check out GOT eventually. I just haven't had the time with work.
My personal opinion, but GOT aint on Sopranos and Breaking Bad level. I'd rank it just below The Wire on all time Top 5.

Advertisement
Sopranos was good for it’s time. Also kind of played out. GOT and BB are masterpieces

Did you watch it when it was on air or later on? If you didn't see it when it was on TV you didn't get the full experience. before sopranos TV shows were either 30 minute sitcoms that were funny, but nothing special. Or they had shows that were straight trash. Sopranos was the first TV show that was ******* DOPE. It revolutionized TV and made way for other good tv shows.

Wait 20 years from now and you will see the next gen talking about how overated GOT and BB are bank on that.

My personal opinion, but GOT aint on Sopranos and Breaking Bad level. I'd rank it just below The Wire on all time Top 5.

Ya I honestly can't see how it could possibly be better than those two, but the fact that its even in the same sentence as the other 2 makes me want to watch it.

Breaking bad is my favorite show. I’d put GOT in top 3 probably though. I’ve heard only good things about the sopranos, need to watch that. Westworld is also pretty good on HBO, only 2 seasons currently

Advertisement
Breaking bad is my favorite show. I’d put GOT in top 3 probably though. I’ve heard only good things about the sopranos, need to watch that. Westworld is also pretty good on HBO, only 2 seasons currently

Its really ******* good. I never saw west world, but I heard its great. Next show I am going to watch is GOT. If you have ever spent any time in NJ/NY you will like Sopranos even more because it is such a realistic portrayal of the areas.

Did you watch it when it was on air or later on? If you didn't see it when it was on TV you didn't get the full experience. before sopranos TV shows were either 30 minute sitcoms that were funny, but nothing special. Or they had shows that were straight trash. Sopranos was the first TV show that was ******* DOPE. It revolutionized TV and made way for other good tv shows.

Wait 20 years from now and you will see the next gen talking about how overated GOT and BB are bank on that.

I saw it when it hit the air. And have bunged watched it several times. There is no doubt about it being a trailblazer. It made HBO. It’s solid, not masterpiece.

Advertisement
I saw it when it hit the air. And have bunged watched it several times. There is no doubt about it being a trailblazer. It made HBO. It’s solid, not masterpiece.

I respect ur opinion since with any art it is all opinion. I am sure there is someone out there that thinks Power is the greatest show of all time and is a masterpiece lol.

But I got to say I think Sopranos is no doubt a masterpiece and I love breaking bad, but I feel like the sopranos was better in the 90s/early 00s than Breaking bad was in the late 00s and early 10s.

Advertisement
Back