OT - Game of Thrones S8

Advertisement
Damnn....never thought about that...I always wondered why his father hated him...maybe because of size?
But interesting and I wonder your theory is true...how will Tyrion react?
Cant wait!
His pops last words to him literally were "you are no son of mine". I dont think he just meant it figuratively.

We gon see tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Greatest show ever created. As for the Night King, Bran will have a lot to do with his defeat. I feel like they've heavily hinted that he's the Night King himself.

That theory is intriguing to me. If true, interested to see how they tie it all together

Haven't seen a single episode. Anyone want to get me up to speed in a paragraph or less?
I binged all 7 seasons in 4 weeks. I became addicted, it’s that good. And I’m not typically into that fantasy, role-playing Dungeons & Dragons motif, which is why I didn’t watch it for so many years.

But it’s worth it. I highly recommend it.

Advertisement
The Whitewalkers are the worst part of the series IMO. There are so many great characters and story lines already - the whole Whitewalker thing just seems unnecessary.
I generally hate zombie stuff as it's so ridiculously overplayed but I like it in GOT. It could definitely stand on its own without the White Walkers though.

Advertisement
There's a GOT Death Pool game apparently for those of you dorky enough. Just Google it.

Advertisement
Love Tyrion...real talk
And Daenerys Targaryen all day

I’m sorry but after watching this the last friggin decade, Danny and the overt and obnoxious feminist theme is nauseating, I’ve actually grown to want to see her get her dome split. Still want the “good guys” to win tho, Jon and the Stark kids.

I binged all 7 seasons in 4 weeks. I became addicted, it’s that good. And I’m not typically into that fantasy, role-playing Dungeons & Dragons motif, which is why I didn’t watch it for so many years.

But it’s worth it. I highly recommend it.

I'm definitely in the same boat as you as far as why I haven't checked it out. You've piqued my interest now though. I may have to reallocate some of my Real Housewife viewing time.

Last edited:
I’m sorry but after watching this the last friggin decade, Danny and the overt and obnoxious feminist theme is nauseating, I’ve actually grown to want to see her get her dome split. Still want the “good guys” to win tho, Jon and the Stark kids.
Lmao...Kind of true with that feminist theme getting out of hand...and not just on the show.

Advertisement
Back