OT - Game of Thrones S8

Advertisement
Wights will be over and down with by episode 3, although they will raise the Stark dead buried in the bottom of Winterfell in the battle, and we'll probably see some significant characters die in the process. Final 3 episodes will be to determine the throne.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was it just me that saw this episode as a waste of one of the final 6...

Thought this initially but there needs to be some context. I'm expecting the show to ramp up very quickly. This was one of the few times to see some dialogue and development this season.

I will say Jon's reaction to finding out he was a Targaryen was anticlimactic for being one of the biggest story arcs in the whole show.

Either way they all are very good shows and must watch tv.

Also power is decent. Concept is good, but acting is atrocious. Angie looks like a fun time though. Ha!
Loved Angie's scene when she was running the auto body shop and Phil Leotardo is breaking her cojones over his repaired car seat, which he continues to claim is "off kilter."

Was it just me that saw this episode as a waste of one of the final 6...
This is why I dont have got as as the best of all time.

Theres ALOT of filler episodes. ****, you could skip most of season 2 save for Blackwater and not really be lost at all.

Not bad episodes. Just filler.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a waste, just felt rushed, 6 episodes is just not enough to give this show the ending it deserves. Last season was the same way, characters were teleporting around Westeros last season to get it all in
Once you get past the "Holy ****" spectacle moments, last season was just aight, and it had some huge, gaping plot holes and inconsistencies. It was extremely rushed (story wise, not production wise). That boy Gendry ran from beyond the wall to Eastwatch like the Flash to send that Raven, and then the Raven must've flown at clsoe to light speed to get the message to Daneary's, and then she got on her dragons and they must've also flown at near light speed to get beyond the wall to save the day. And you know, the Wight's can't swim, but they managed to go under water with those oh so convenient giant dragon chains that I'm sure they've been keeping in storage for centuries to somehow retrieve the dragon.

Definitely could've used some more polish last season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back