Ole Miss RB coach being targeted..

Advertisement
Not to mention THIS complete unknown. Arrested for having *** in an extremely uncomfortable place...with a minor...

View attachment 170764

Like the back of a Volkswagen?
D53BA825-1711-44E2-9AF0-C8BFA6D6408E.jpeg

big pretzel fans?

Seider is not leaving PSU until his son Jaden graduates from there, he’s a walk-on at PSU.

His children have also all pretty much grown up in the area, they were raised in Morgantown & have moved to PA since he got hired at Penn St. He’s not as much in a rush to go back to South FL as people always assume he is...

He also had put it out through his agent a few years ago back when Thomas Brown left for the NFL & we were looking for a new RB coach again, that he would only ever come to Miami if given the OC title & allowed to call plays, thus why it didn’t & hasn’t happened yet.
Raising your children in Morgantown is clearly child abuse. Seider probably can't leave Pedo State for fear of prosecution. They take a blind eye to such crimes in State College.

Advertisement
There is no reason Briles couldn’t have the title OC/QB with playcalling duties, and BMac have the title Co-OC/WR.

Bama has an OC/QB and Assistant HC-Offense/WRs, and DC/ILB and Associate DC/Safeties coaches.
UGA has DC/OLB and Co-DC/ILB coaches.

Why is this concept so hard for people here to grasp? Co-OC does not mean you share OC duties with the actual OC. It's like being a co-producer of a movie. It's a tier down from producer.

Co-OC, PGC, RGC, AHS... these are just glorified carrot titles to lure good coaches. They are still all position coaches.

People keep sleeping on UCF but it's the largest school in America, has a ton of $$ and is building a large alumni base that has had reason to be excited about their football program with some pretty good teams in the last 15 years. Eventually it will payoff.

That one is the best. The full-length version of it that got cut down really fills in all of the references.
Mallrats was one of the first DVDs I bought back in like 2000. It was worth if for the deleted scenes that explain so much of the movie that didn’t really make sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People keep sleeping on UCF but it's the largest school in America, has a ton of $$ and is building a large alumni base that has had reason to be excited about their football program with some pretty good teams in the last 15 years. Eventually it will payoff.
No if they don’t go to a p5 conference they won’t

Why is this concept so hard for people here to grasp? Co-OC does not mean you share OC duties with the actual OC. It's like being a co-producer of a movie. It's a tier down from producer.

Co-OC, PGC, RGC, AHS... these are just glorified carrot titles to lure good coaches. They are still all position coaches.
Thank you. I don’t understand why people are still questioning this. It’s very common. Just adding a little curb appeal. Doesn’t change anything. Their duties are still going to be the same. BMac has about as much chance of calling plays as I do. I have no problem with it. I’m stoked about BMac If that extra fancier title and the money we throw at him makes him feel like we’ve met his worth then more power. I doubt Briles or any OC coming in cares.

Very common in the real world too. Corps shine up titles all the time, especially during final negotiations. Marketing people are actually some of the biggest title whores in business.

Advertisement
No if they don’t go to a p5 conference they won’t
They have good viewership #'s for a non P5 team. They will their get their invite.

2021 rank
UM #35 1.03M
GT#61 459k
VT#62 447k
UCF#63 407k
CAL#76 222k
CUSE#77 219k
BC#83 156k

Advertisement
Back