Ole Miss RB coach being targeted..

Advertisement
Thank you. I don’t understand why people are still questioning this. It’s very common. Just adding a little curb appeal. Doesn’t change anything. Their duties are still going to be the same. BMac has about as much chance of calling plays as I do. I have no problem with it. I’m stoked about BMac If that extra fancier title and the money we throw at him makes him feel like we’ve met his worth then more power. I doubt Briles or any OC coming in cares.

Very common in the real world too. Corps shine up titles all the time, especially during final negotiations. Marketing people are actually some of the biggest title whores in business.

Yep. **** just look Salavea's title at Oregon:

Title: Associate Head Coach/Co-Defensive Coordinator/Run Game Coordinator/Defensive Line
Role: Coached DL

Mario could have hired BMac as "Grand Maestro of the Air" or some ****, wouldn't of changed that he's being brought here to coach WR

Yep. **** just look Salavea's title at Oregon:

Title: Associate Head Coach/Co-Defensive Coordinator/Run Game Coordinator/Defensive Line
Role: Coached DL

Mario could have hired BMac as "Grand Maestro of the Air" or some ****, wouldn't of changed that he's being brought here to coach WR
It’s got a **** of a ring to it though..

Advertisement
People keep sleeping on UCF but it's the largest school in America, has a ton of $$ and is building a large alumni base that has had reason to be excited about their football program with some pretty good teams in the last 15 years. Eventually it will payoff.
They prioritize Football and have invested a great deal of money into their coaching staffs throughout the years. If Miami put that effort the last 15 years, we wouldn’t be where we are.

Silent Bob Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

MOAR KEVIN SMITH GIFS!!!
Kevin Smith Dancing GIF by Republic Records

Advertisement
O’Leary put more miles on him than Wisconsin did to Jonathan Taylor
He has 450 carries in 2007. Most ever. Only three other players have carried the ball 400 times in a year. That **** would never fly today with all these guys worried about mileage

Advertisement
Good coach & recruiter, he signed Henry Parrish, Braylon Brown & Markevious Brown to Ole Miss.

The reason why I wasn’t very high on Mastro was because he didn’t have a great track record as a recruiter & while he was a good coach with lots of experience, he wasn’t the one who recruited CJ Verdell or Travis Dye like most assumed he did, Donte’ Pimpleton did...

Plus he had never recruited in Florida before & not that its the be all end all, but the 2023 class in particular is literally stacked to the ceiling with high caliber RB’s in FL & it wouldn’t have made sense to have a career West Coast guy who’s never even set foot in a FL HS to recruit multiple 4/5-star RB’s who are all at schools & regions that haven’t been historically Cane friendly.

Smith would be a good pickup for us, I think we’d give our selves a very good chance at prospects like Richard Young, Mark Fletcher & Samuel Singleton etc with a trio of guys like BMac, Faulk, Field gunning after them.

IF he’s even an actual candidate, because reality is, this could just be another rumor lol
My question is, who's the "Faulk" guy? I KNOW ur not talking about Kevin as in LSU/Pats Kevin Faulk, are you????!!!!

Advertisement
I use to play with the Lions on Madden 08, and 09 just to play with Kevin Smith. He was my favorite RB during his time in college
Lmao yo I thought I was the only one. I use to be using dude on NCAA. 2008 that boy was like the 2nd best back. Nigas had no clue about boy lol

He has 450 carries in 2007. Most ever. Only three other players have carried the ball 400 times in a year. That **** would never fly today with all these guys worried about mileage
Ricky Williams “only” had 392 carries which caused him to not only say Fvck football but also leave the country, live in a tent and become a Yogi.

Advertisement
Back