Ole Miss RB coach being targeted..

Advertisement
Why do u think he cares about a co-oc title as long as he is calling plays and is getting paid like a top oc?
It can be perceived to some as a step down from OC to Co-OC even if that’s not the case pay wise.

oops wrong Kevin Smith.
kevin smith good job GIF by IMDb

Dammit, I was a bit late with my Kevin Smith joke.

Snoochie boochies!

Ole Miss is getting poached - they lost their OC, are likely losing Durkin to TAMU, could lose CO-DC Chris Partridge to Rutgers, and might lose their RB coach to us as well...

I thought Ole Miss had a coach that, if UM had hired him, would have been the greatest coach of all time, with the greatest staff of all time, and the greatest recruiting classes of all time...

...or so I was led to believe...

Advertisement
It can be perceived to some as a step down from OC to Co-OC even if that’s not the case pay wise.
There is no reason Briles couldn’t have the title OC/QB with playcalling duties, and BMac have the title Co-OC/WR.

Bama has an OC/QB and Assistant HC-Offense/WRs, and DC/ILB and Associate DC/Safeties coaches.
UGA has DC/OLB and Co-DC/ILB coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mallrats was always underrated. Brody Bruce is one of my all time favorite movie characters

Not to mention THIS complete unknown. Arrested for having *** in an extremely uncomfortable place...with a minor...

1641338788499.png

Advertisement
Back