Ole Miss RB coach being targeted..

Advertisement
Ole Miss is getting poached - they lost their OC, are likely losing Durkin to TAMU, could lose CO-DC Chris Partridge to Rutgers, and might lose their RB coach to us as well...

Advertisement
I’ve come to the conclusion this hiring go around that Seider will never be a Cane. That dudes name gets thrown around every time this position opens up. I can say the same for Charlie Partridge. Time to move on. We’ve tried. They don’t want to come here. Time to look at and embrace new blood. Smith hasn’t been a coach for long but is building a nice resume.

Advertisement
Silent Bob Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

MOAR KEVIN SMITH GIFS!!!

Ole Miss is getting poached - they lost their OC, are likely losing Durkin to TAMU, could lose CO-DC Chris Partridge to Rutgers, and might lose their RB coach to us as well...

They are all leaving for the same reason Kiffin was trying so hard to leave. They were not as good as their record was this year, and they are going to be missing a LOT of their best players (who were all recruited by the last staff) next season. They also just landed one of the worst recruiting classes in the SEC so there isn't going to be some massive influx of talent.

2021 was fool's gold for MISS IMO.

Advertisement
I’ve come to the conclusion this hiring go around that Seider will never be a Cane. That dudes name gets thrown around every time this position opens up. I can say the same for Charlie Partridge. Time to move on. We’ve tried. They don’t want to come here. Time to look at and embrace new blood. Smith hasn’t been a coach for long but is building a nice resume.
Seider is not leaving PSU until his son Jaden graduates from there, he’s a walk-on at PSU.

His children have also all pretty much grown up in the area, they were raised in Morgantown & have moved to PA since he got hired at Penn St. He’s not as much in a rush to go back to South FL as people always assume he is...

He also had put it out through his agent a few years ago back when Thomas Brown left for the NFL & we were looking for a new RB coach again, that he would only ever come to Miami if given the OC title & allowed to call plays, thus why it didn’t & hasn’t happened yet.

Seider is not leaving PSU until his son Jaden graduates from there, he’s a walk-on at PSU.

His children have also all pretty much grown up in the area, they were raised in Morgantown & have moved to PA since he got hired at Penn St. He’s not as much in a rush to go back to South FL as people always assume he is...

He also had put it out through his agent a few years ago back when Thomas Brown left for the NFL & we were looking for a new RB coach again, that he would only ever come to Miami if given the OC title & allowed to call plays, thus why it didn’t & hasn’t happened yet.
That’s why I thought it was odd when there was smoke about him going to UF. I didn’t think he would leave with his kid on the team. I just think it’s funny. Like clockwork every time we hire a new staff. I think his legend around CIS has grown to be more than the actual man. I think he is very good and would be a great hire, don’t get me wrong. But not irreplaceable.

Advertisement
Word is he won’t leave Psu until the kid / kids are grown. I know for a fact he turned down UF. The way our search has went it looks like he did UM too.

Last edited:

Lost Chaney to UF too. Chaney got the gates Kamari Wilson.

Advertisement
Back