Now Luke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i dunno why yall jumping up n down ranting about luke. The gates kinda whopped us head to head this last class a good number of times..and just added two more guys with s.fla ties. They **** sure suck...but they are definately putting an emphasis in s.fla recruiting..take it how u wanna. Radio and whoever the bum *** db coach was kinda lumped us up. I like my class....but you got to be a realiest. Im ready to whoop their head this class though and we already went into their country and grabbed Lingard.

your definition of "whooped ***" is very different from mine. fug the gates, fug randy, bell and the other POS I dont care to remember his name. fug luke and fug anyone who supports that dumb *** ....Im from Dade and almost ran that fuga$$ over one time on south beach for running his mouth in middle of the street. gap tooth pu$$y a$$ muthafugger (luke)...had his a$$ not moved over a foot, we would not be even talking bout his a$$ cuz I def did not try to miss

BTW this was when u was a jit and before i became a more refined human being

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore Luke. We have a roster full of Miami kids and coaches from Miami, Diaz, Rumph, Baez and more recently Cooney. Many of these kids don't know who he is or if they look him up he's wearing Canes gear. Remember, "******** and opinions, every ******* has one"

FIFY...think in regards to luke this is the more accurate saying

True but he's good for 30 for 30 soundtracks.

He really wasn't that good at that either.
Dude is to music what a 5,8 walkon WR with a club-foot is to football.
No talent.
[MENTION=8076]apfenny3[/MENTION] You just gonna stand by and let this guy talk schit about you like this?

He's not 5ft8 so it's obvious I'm not talking about him.
LOL.

His crank is.

That's when its soft. Medley is right I'm 5'7", but was born with a club foot so not sure if he's referring to me or how he would even know unless its just a coincidence

Lotta snowflakes on this board. Screaming like little girls because of some tweets.

On the substance of the matter - would I feel better about our recruiting going forward if UF didn't have those coaches patrolling down here? Yes I would.

LOL.
Irony.
You come off as a bigger snowflake.

Advertisement
I like to think Lebatard took the photo. Again, wake me when we purge this fanbase of its outright phony and/or embarrassing national "faces". We fell asleep while some of these self-serving leeches attached themselves to our program. It's just sad how they've fooled so many of the dumb or less than attentive actual fans.

Luther-Campbell-and-Billy-Corben.jpg

Luke is such trash! On Twitter I called him out because he's always talking about Miami doesn't offer this kid or that kid from south florida and how we need to hire someone with ties to the community.

I told him his boy Randy didn't offer Geno Atkins (took a kid out of Texas instead) and failed to recruit and offer Ryan Shazier until the last minute and Shazeir's dad was our team chaplain and friends with Randy for over 20 years.

**** Luke.

This really true?

Advertisement
I love Luke and Randy. Randy is the best DC we ever had. He doesn't have anyone to rival the defensive players that he put into the NFL during his tenure at the U. Luke I respek because he has the guts to say what's on his mind even if it is not the popular opinion among the fanbase. That is something to be respected because you have very few fans that will do that. It's funny reading the comments of all the bad *** fans that's saying fug Luke, they almost tried to run him over and they almost swung on him... lol I guess they thought twice about any of that sht because the streets don't lie; that *** will get touched if any of that nonsense ever happened. But its a good laugh on the internet. lol

I love Luke and Randy. Randy is the best DC we ever had. He doesn't have anyone to rival the defensive players that he put into the NFL during his tenure at the U. Luke I respek because he has the guts to say what's on his mind even if it is not the popular opinion among the fanbase. That is something to be respected because you have very few fans that will do that. It's funny reading the comments of all the bad *** fans that's saying fug Luke, they almost tried to run him over and they almost swung on him... lol I guess they thought twice about any of that sht because the streets don't lie; that *** will get touched if any of that nonsense ever happened. But its a good laugh on the internet. lol

You daft fool

and the 80's luke and the boys performed live on 62 ave 15 st in the heart of liberty city plus he gave a lot
back to the community especially with those kids, so you internet f**gs come on here and hide
talking smack when you have no clue what the **** u talking about. i was their when it was no hope
for the average african american coming out of those neighborhoods so if you don't no or helped
shut the h*** up about luke.

I love Luke and Randy. Randy is the best DC we ever had. He doesn't have anyone to rival the defensive players that he put into the NFL during his tenure at the U.

Better than Wannstedt, Turbeville, and Lubick?
You're on crack.
Putting players into the NFL is not the only, or even the ultimate, benchmark in judging a college football DC.
His defenses were good against a bunch of really poor offenses, not really impressive against the few elite
offenses he faced.

Advertisement
and the 80's luke and the boys performed live on 62 ave 15 st in the heart of liberty city plus he gave a lot
back to the community especially with those kids, so you internet f**gs come on here and hide
talking smack when you have no clue what the **** u talking about. i was their when it was no hope
for the average african american coming out of those neighborhoods so if you don't no or helped

And yet for all the good he has alledgely done, he roots for the noles and turds.
So he essentially ****s on his "hometown".
Sorry, he is a self-serving colostomy bag.

I love Luke and Randy. Randy is the best DC we ever had. He doesn't have anyone to rival the defensive players that he put into the NFL during his tenure at the U.

You're on crack.
Putting players into the NFL is not the only, or even the ultimate, benchmark in judging a college football DC.
His defenses were good against a bunch of really poor offenses, not really impressive against the few elite
offenses he faced.

Yes, better than all of them. None of those can sniff Randy's jock strap!

The Hurricanes' 2001 national championship team is widely considered to be one of the greatest college football teams of all time. During Shannon's six years as the Hurricanes defensive coordinator, his defenses consistently finished among the best in the nation:

2001 – 6th
2002 – 7th
2003 – 2nd
2004 – 28th
2005 – 4th
2006 – 7th

I know you don't like it but these are the end results. Ok, now let's hear the ya but.... You will never be able to take these stats from him. Hands down the best ever!!!

You're on crack.
offenses he faced.

The Hurricanes' 2001 national championship team is widely considered to be one of the greatest college football teams of all time. During Shannon's six years as the Hurricanes defensive coordinator, his defenses consistently finished among the best in the nation:

2001 – 6th
2002 – 7th
2003 – 2nd
2004 – 28th
2005 – 4th
2006 – 7th

I know you don't like it but these are the end results. Ok, now let's hear the ya but.... You will never be able to take these stats from him. Hands down the best ever!!!

Mainly due to Butch's recruiting. The more we had to rely on Randy's evaluations the worse the defense got. Also, his defense was shredded every time he faced Jimbo whose only the guy coaching and calling plays at our biggest rival. Randy was way overrated as a DC and there is a reason why he is just now getting to call plays again.

Advertisement

You're on crack.
offenses he faced.

2001 – 6th
2002 – 7th
2003 – 2nd
2004 – 28th
2005 – 4th
2006 – 7th

Mainly due to Butch's recruiting. The more we had to rely on Randy's evaluations the worse the defense got. Also, his defense was shredded every time he faced Jimbo whose only the guy coaching and calling plays at our biggest rival. Randy was way overrated as a DC and there is a reason why he is just now getting to call plays again.

This. Those stats are incredibly misleading. His D always struggled with anyone with a pulse after 2003.

Puke sucks dix. You're a fakkot for supporting him.

You're on crack.
offenses he faced.

2001 – 6th
2002 – 7th
2003 – 2nd
2004 – 28th
2005 – 4th
2006 – 7th

Well ****, You mean to tell me Butch coached as liaison through 2006? GTFOH!!! And if he can't evaluate talent and recruit then please explain why he kicked our *** on the recruiting trail this year? I'll wait while you decide who to give that credit to.... By all means you can't give to Randy... lol

Last edited:

You're on crack.
offenses he faced.

2001 – 6th
2002 – 7th
2003 – 2nd
2004 – 28th
2005 – 4th
2006 – 7th

Well ****, You mean to tell me Butch coached as liaison through 2006? GTFOH!!! And if he can't evaluate talent and recruit then please explain why he kicked our *** on the recruiting trail this year?

LOL at kicking our azzes on the recruiting trail.
He got, what, 2-3 DBs that were sold a bill of goods about being coached up by a DB coach who lied to them.
Aside from those cats, who else?
uFag has always recruited well, way before Shannon even suited up for Norland HS.
Notwithstanding that he is currently a traitor for working for that school, I really don't have much issues with
him.
He was a terrible HC but my anger is directed at the school for hiring him in the first place.
With regards to those "great" defenses he had at UM, read what others have already posted.
The few times he played against offenses with a pulse, his defenses got shredded.
And this in spite of having NFL talent all over his 2-deep.
But as you conveniently forget to mention, most of that talent was recruited by Butch, not Shannon.
We went from having an NFL roster recruited by Butch to Shannon having 2 commits late in the 2010
season before he was canned.
He was a disastrous recruiter and many HS coaches hated him, including the guy at Plant HS.
You should know better than to try to revise UM history on a Cane board.
You are out of your element.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back