Now Luke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cane to the bone is not "torn" between a coach of a rival program and the canes

Correction, Cane to the bone will stand strong with all Canes that move on in any capacity to better young men lives be it within the program or outside the program. Canes to the bone don't love one for doing so and hate the other for doing the same.

Advertisement
A cane to the bone is not "torn" between a coach of a rival program and the canes

Correction, Cane to the bone will stand strong with all Canes that move on in any capacity to better young men lives be it within the program or outside the program. Canes to the bone don't love one for doing so and hate the other for doing the same.
Hockey-Punch-miss.gif

ropa does not get to celebrate any cane success. Torn between gators and canes, get the **** out and choke and die on that aids infested **** you suck.

Frankly, same for gogeta and his Luke **** sucking monologue.

**** the gator, **** anyone who works/plays for the gator, **** Luke, and **** anyone who supports any of those things.

Last edited by a moderator:
ropa does not get to celebrate any cane success. Torn between gators and canes, get the **** out and choke and die on that aids infested **** you suck.

I laugh at you all because no where did I say I was torn between the Gators or Canes. That is just your lack of knowledge that prevents you from winning any debate with anyone that can effectively defeat you on any level of Canes History and football be it at CIS or WestEndzone.... The result is the same in both places; a squeal or cry for help and a ban. lol

I laugh at you all because no where did I say I was torn between the Gators or Canes. That is just your lack of knowledge that prevents you from winning any debate with anyone that can effectively defeat you on any level of Canes History and football be it at CIS or WestEndzone.... The result is the same in both places; a squeal or cry for help and a ban. lol

1) you said you are torn but will be pulling for randy, therefore pulling for gator. Suck a bag of ****s .

2) I never said anything about a ban, so make it two bags of ****s gator boy.

Advertisement
ropa, sorry buddy, but once you goto a hated rival like fsu or uf, you become the enemy. i cannot imagine what it's like to be a cane fan that pulls for anything uf or fsu related. its a paradox. a lie you tell yourself to feel better about your true nature.

you'd probably vouch for chad wilson, too, right?

this has nothing to do with shannon's past anymore. that all ended once he crossed that line.

but here's the absolute bottom line. unless he makes a drastic change in his career trajectory, his legacy among cane fans wont be his defensive rankings. it wont be any of the national titles he just happened to be apart of(ask yourself if cane fans give coker much credit for 2001). it will be that he played an instrumental part in the bottoming out of our program, while allowing the shapiro mess to happen, only to be so desperate for a DC job that he took a gig at one of our most hated rivals.

that will be his legacy among cane fans. thats how he will be remembered. dont take my word for it. simply look around you and how well your "arguments" are being received.

So a simple clarification then.....let's say UM faces ufag in a bowl next year......do you hope that UM drop 70 points and a 600 yards on his defense?

I got yawl twisting and turning like side walk sissy's!!! LOL... First off, you lie so much about Randy until you can't keep your lies straight and don't know the truth any longer. Had U listened to Randy in the first place U would have never been on probation. Randy told U not to fug with Shapiro but Ur hard headed *** always talking about U need "Bag Men"... Now that you're cleared the same **** continues today on every board. Secondly, Randy was not desperate for a DC job so much so to only take one from a UM Rival. If you had any truth in U, you would say the Gators were one of a few schools on this level that sees past the racial politics that kept him from getting another shot. U will have to bare witness to this with the count of so many coaching failure every year that continue to be recycled over and over again but yet Randy gets no shot. Third, over the years how many FSU and Gator hires have you had since we are talking hated rivals? Truth is it's not about Randy working as DC for the Gators but more to do with Ur own acceptance of an unlikely recruit to become a starter in your program then move on to the NFL and through Ur coaching ranks to bring the success that you so proudly cherish today. So much so, that it is highly unlikely that U will ever find a DC to match or exceed what Randy has done in his 6 years as DC. Many today wished Dorsey could have had the chance to duplicate Randy's success. To make the point more pronounced, U will never be able to rewrite it because it is permanently etched in the annals of time! Ur great grand kids a 100 years or more from now will dare to utter the lies you wish to present today. And my Grand Ropa's will logon to Quorum Sphere and say, gtfoh Randy was GOAT at the U as DC, hands down!!

Last edited:
Ropa Logic: I am, and always be, a heterosexual. Therefore I'm only interested in women.

But do like an occasional cuck every other Sunday.

Advertisement
Ropa Logic: I am, and always be, a heterosexual. Therefore I'm only interested in women.

But do like an occasional cuck every other Sunday.

Ropa likes to tug it in the corner while a naked Radio licks the yellow off Mcelwain's teeth

Bwoy, when you gottem whooped here they come with *** stuff... Yawl can keep that sht in your own little fraternity. Your fingers type what's in your heart!!!

Bwoy, when you gottem whooped here they come with *** stuff... Yawl can keep that sht in your own little fraternity. Your fingers type what's in your heart!!!

You type with an accent of someone with a ***** in their mouth.

I got yawl twisting and turning like side walk sissy's!!! LOL... First off, you lie so much about Randy until you can't keep your lies straight and don't know the truth any longer. Had U listened to Randy in the first place U would have never been on probation. Randy told U not to fug with Shapiro but Ur hard headed *** always talking about U need "Bag Men"... Now that you're cleared the same **** continues today on every board. Secondly, Randy was not desperate for a DC job so much so to only take one from a UM Rival. If you had any truth in U, you would say the Gators were one of a few schools on this level that sees past the racial politics that kept him from getting another shot. U will have to bare witness to this with the count of so many coaching failure every year that continue to be recycled over and over again but yet Randy gets no shot. Third, over the years how many FSU and Gator hires have you had since we are talking hated rivals? Truth is it's not about Randy working as DC for the Gators but more to do with Ur own acceptance of an unlikely recruit to become a starter in your program then move on to the NFL and through Ur coaching ranks to bring the success that you so proudly cherish today. So much so, that it is highly unlikely that U will ever find a DC to match or exceed what Randy has done in his 6 years as DC. Many today wished Dorsey could have had the chance to duplicate Randy's success. To make the point more pronounced, U will never be able to rewrite it because it is permanently etched in the annals of time! Ur great grand kids a 100 years or more from now will dare to utter the lies you wish to present today. And my Grand Ropa's will logon to Quorum Sphere and say, gtfoh Randy was GOAT at the U as DC, hands down!!

Sooo, are you no longer even trying to hide that you're not a Miami fan? I'm not even going to get involved in the Randy discussion, but come on man.

Also, you say everyone else is twisting and turning, as you proceed to type out a huge *** paragraph. Irony.

Advertisement
again, this isnt about stats. its about perception & its about randy's legacy as a cane among canes.

look... take solace in the fact, that your boy has a chance to rewrite his legacy at UF. maybe he will go down in gator lore as a success. then you can sleep tight. its just not going to happen as a cane unless something drastically different happens in his future..and it happens here, at the U.

as it stands now. he oversaw the program when shapiro happened. was he directly involved? it seems not..but that doesnt really reflect well on him. it only confirms what many of us know to be true: that he wasnt cut out to lead us when he did. a more deserving leader would have a better pulse on what's happening at all levels within his program. would have seen the cancer for what it was, and put an end to it. instead, under his leadership, we hit our lowest lows along with an unforgivable 48-0 goodbye to the orange bowl.

what exactly does the U hiring UF or FSU coaches have to do with randy's failed legacy at miami? if anything, it further proves my point. Richt has redeemed himself and will create for himself a great Cane legacy. he will be cherished and remembered well. he will be loved among us.

keep talking up the gators. keep referring to miami & our fans as "you" & "they". its beyond obvious at this point where your loyalties lie.

but lastly, the ultimate satisfaction is going to be this... randy will fail at UF. your gators will continue to fall further into irrelevancy. This U will continue to rise back to where we belong without thought or care for shannon beyond the joy of watching a turncoat fail.

Randy was a good assistant coach(Dc) and definitely was a better head coach than golden. He actually beat people worth a **** including fsu 2 times, Oklahoma, a top 20 ranked unc and ga tech and others. Overall he was not a good head coach but it's not a stretch to say he was treated unfairly. **** golden loss to Maryland, duke and wasn't fired after that? Randy loss to south Florida who were ranked #2 in the country and year or 2 prior and was fired shortly after

Last edited:
Just watch his defense this coming up season. His vanilla crap against spread offenses will be hilarious.

Becareful for what you ask for... You said this about the the 2017 recruiting cylce.... #9 Ranking, shutdown SFL lol

In case there was any doubt. This guys a gator troll. Not up to me, but I would put the band on him.

The old ban him because he disagrees with me.... lol

View attachment 42730

lulz i saw

Advertisement
again, this isnt about stats. its about perception & its about randy's legacy as a cane among canes.

look... take solace in the fact, that your boy has a chance to rewrite his legacy at UF. maybe he will go down in gator lore as a success. then you can sleep tight. its just not going to happen as a cane unless something drastically different happens in his future..and it happens here, at the U.

as it stands now. he oversaw the program when shapiro happened. was he directly involved? it seems not..but that doesnt really reflect well on him. it only confirms what many of us know to be true: that he wasnt cut out to lead us when he did. a more deserving leader would have a better pulse on what's happening at all levels within his program. would have seen the cancer for what it was, and put an end to it. instead, under his leadership, we hit our lowest lows along with an unforgivable 48-0 goodbye to the orange bowl.

what exactly does the U hiring UF or FSU coaches have to do with randy's failed legacy at miami? if anything, it further proves my point. Richt has redeemed himself and will create for himself a great Cane legacy. he will be cherished and remembered well. he will be loved among us.

keep talking up the gators. keep referring to miami & our fans as "you" & "they". its beyond obvious at this point where your loyalties lie.

but lastly, the ultimate satisfaction is going to be this... randy will fail at UF. your gators will continue to fall further into irrelevancy. This U will continue to rise back to where we belong without thought or care for shannon beyond the joy of watching a turncoat fail.

**** right, lets be real clear. U will never get me to bend or break to sellout my Canes Brother. We family period no if ands or buts. Richt is my brother to but he to is one you want to love but there were many of years he said **** nawl I don't want that sht job like every other coach. Why is that? Because real Canes know that Shapiro didn't just start under Randy's hire. This thing was going down many years before that and Randy with his wisdom tried to kill it then. It was so much infused into the culture that even the Administration was seen in photographs! But let you tell it its Randy's fault. lol Yawl kill me. What does the U hiring of FSU and UF coaches have to do with Randy. What's good for one is good for the other. CIS won't have a say in how Randy's legacy is presented. Sht for all you know we will up right a Randy statue next to the U. Richt will reap the rewards post probation but the real cleanup started under Randy. For that alone makes Randy an always welcomed Alum and coach as if he was Howard and JJ. That my CIS friends U will not be able to change no matter how many bogus threads you create.

Last edited:

**** right, lets be real clear. U will never get me to bend or break to sellout my Canes Brother. We family period no if ands or buts. Richt is my brother to but he to is one you want to love but there were many of years he said **** nawl I don't want that sht job like every other coach. Why is that? Because real Canes know that Shapiro didn't just start under Randy's hire. This thing was going down many years before that and Randy with his wisdom tried to kill it then. It was so much infused into culture that even the Administration was seen in photographs! But let you tell it its Randy's fault. lol Yawl kill me. What does the U hiring of FSU and UF coaches have to do with Randy. What's good for one is good for the other. CIS won't have a say in how Randy's legacy presented. Sht for all you know we will up right a Randy statue next to the U. Richt will reap the rewards post probation but the real cleanup started under Randy. For that alone makes Randy an always welcomed Alum and coach as if he was Howard and JJ. That my CIS friends U will not be able to change no matter how many bogus threads you create.

Wow... No. Just no, man. You're not even trying to be subtle anymore, holy ****.

I think CIS is the only place that acknowledges Shannon's existence. No one cares about randy in the real world. Dude couldn't even get a real promotion lol

[video=youtube;KwZqJZejqCc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwZqJZejqCc[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back