Now Luke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cane to the bone is not "torn" between a coach of a rival program and the canes

Correction, Cane to the bone will stand strong with all Canes that move on in any capacity to better young men lives be it within the program or outside the program. Canes to the bone don't love one for doing so and hate the other for doing the same.

Yet Randy just lied to these kids to get them to sign their LOI to Florida. Had CJ and Edwards known Corey Bell was going to be their coach, best believe that they're not signing with UF.

You can go to the gator boards now.

Advertisement
Randy was a good assistant coach(Dc) and definitely was a better head coach than golden. He actually beat people worth a **** including fsu 2 times, Oklahoma, a top 20 ranked unc and ga tech and others. Overall he was not a good head coach but it's not a stretch to say he was treated unfairly. **** golden loss to Maryland, duke and wasn't fired after that? Randy loss to south Florida who were ranked [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] in the country and year or 2 prior and was fired shortly after

There's a huge difference between the FSU that Randy had to coach against (Bowden's last years) and the FSU Golden had to go through (Fisher). In Randy's one time coaching against Fisher, we got blasted 45-17. I was at that game, it was the most disheartening Canes game I was ever at. Golden beat UF and Randy didn't. Know why no one brings this up? Because Randy went against the best UF team they ever fielded, while Golden beat a UF team that would go onto finish 4-8 after losing Driskel (a crap QB) and lose to Georgia Southern at home.

The USF team you mentioned fell back to reality and finished the season 9-3. They were ranked #2 in the early part of October.

Randy didn't get along with the admin and Golden was the type that would do whatever to keep his job.

Just because Randy may have been a shade better then Golden doesn't exactly make him a good coach. Randy's in-game management was borderline putrid, and it cost us a significant amount of games.

The admin wasn't going to fire Golden after game 1, stop it brock. Just say both coaches suck and call it what it is.

Randy was a good assistant coach(Dc) and definitely was a better head coach than golden. He actually beat people worth a **** including fsu 2 times, Oklahoma, a top 20 ranked unc and ga tech and others. Overall he was not a good head coach but it's not a stretch to say he was treated unfairly. **** golden loss to Maryland, duke and wasn't fired after that? Randy loss to south Florida who were ranked [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] in the country and year or 2 prior and was fired shortly after

There's a huge difference between the FSU that Randy had to coach against (Bowden's last years) and the FSU Golden had to go through (Fisher). In Randy's one time coaching against Fisher, we got blasted 45-17. I was at that game, it was the most disheartening Canes game I was ever at. Golden beat UF and Randy didn't. Know why no one brings this up? Because Randy went against the best UF team they ever fielded, while Golden beat a UF team that would go onto finish 4-8 after losing Driskel (a crap QB) and lose to Georgia Southern at home.

The USF team you mentioned fell back to reality and finished the season 9-3. They were ranked #2 in the early part of October.

Randy didn't get along with the admin and Golden was the type that would do whatever to keep his job.

Just because Randy may have been a shade better then Golden doesn't exactly make him a good coach. Randy's in-game management was borderline putrid, and it cost us a significant amount of games.

The admin wasn't going to fire Golden after game 1, stop it brock. Just say both coaches suck and call it what it is.
Both were sh*tty but I think golden left Miami in a better place talent wise than Randy Shannon did

Both were sh*tty but I think golden left Miami in a better place talent wise than Randy Shannon did

That I can agree with. Golden had one serviceable CB on the roster when he took over and we had 6 commits at the time of his recruiting class where he had to scramble to find kids.

That I can agree with. Golden had one serviceable CB on the roster when he took over and we had 6 commits at the time of his recruiting class where he had to scramble to find kids.

Ended up with a secondary that will all be in the NFL from the 2014 team

Advertisement
he is a total joke... anyone listening to him needs to stop watching football all together

And anyone listening to yawl should stop following the U. After all you know U sound like Golden, "They didn't tell me about the investigation", really? Everyone with any insight into the program knew this sht was coming to front years prior to Randy getting hired. **** you go from winning a NC with everyone wanting to be a CANE and associated with the team to all of the sudden the following year nobody wanted to be there. How many AD's quit? How many other staff bailed the **** out? How many kids were turned away because of rumor about what was coming? How many HC and Coordinator candidates turned down the job including Richt? **** it's amazing at how well the U kept the NCAA at bay for so long. Sht what Golden had to work with is a lot compared to what he really should have received. And without absolutely no help Randy and Shalala kept the program alive when it should have truly died. Sht Shalala took care of Randy by forcing him out because she knew the NCAA would have ate him alive. That's what this Ufame do for one another. Shalala was wise and we will miss her. Just look at how yawl come at him. Randy hall of fame, GOAT DC and the bottomline you never really got a chance to see him as HC without any of these issues like Richt. So now that I have effectively cut your 1000th argument. I'll give you time to think of some others.

Last edited:
And anyone listening to yawl should stop following the U. After all you know U sound like Golden, "They didn't tell me about the investigation", really? Everyone with any insight into the program knew this sht was coming to front years prior to Randy getting hired. **** you go from winning a NC with everyone wanting to be a CANE and associated with the team to all of the sudden the following year nobody wanted to be there. How many AD's quit? How many other staff bailed the **** out? How many kids were turned away because of rumor about what was coming? How many HC and Coordinator candidates turned down the job including Richt? **** it's amazing at how well the U kept the NCAA at bay for so long. Sht what Golden had to work with is a lot compared to what he really should have received. And without absolutely no help Randy and Shalala kept the program alive when it should have truly died. Sht Shalala took care of Randy by forcing him out because she knew the NCAA would have ate him alive. That's what this Ufame do for one another. Shalala was wise and we will miss her. Just look at how yawl come at him. Randy hall of fame, GOAT and the bottomline you never really got a chance to see him as HC without any of these issues like Richt. So now that I have effectively cut your 1000th argument. I'll give you time to think of some others.

What the **** are you talking about? None of that stuff came to light until Randy was pretty much already out the door. Kids stopped wanting to come because we were rapidly declining and Randy was a garbage HC. Randy and Shalala didn't keep **** alive, conversely they were two major contributors to our downfall. Literally all of the garbage you just spewed is the complete opposite of reality. LOL at "took care of Randy by forcing him out."

At this point, I can't tell if you're trolling or just flat out delusional, with some pretty odd delusions if that were the case. You could have simply left it at Shannon being a solid DC for us until we started losing all of Butch's guys, but instead you are making yourself look completely out of touch. Not a single thing you just said was accurate, and that's actually a rather difficult thing to pull off.

Mods, you know what to do. He's made it obvious at this point.

Last edited:
And anyone listening to yawl should stop following the U. After all you know U sound like Golden, "They didn't tell me about the investigation", really? Everyone with any insight into the program knew this sht was coming to front years prior to Randy getting hired. **** you go from winning a NC with everyone wanting to be a CANE and associated with the team to all of the sudden the following year nobody wanted to be there. How many AD's quit? How many other staff bailed the **** out? How many kids were turned away because of rumor about what was coming? How many HC and Coordinator candidates turned down the job including Richt? **** it's amazing at how well the U kept the NCAA at bay for so long. Sht what Golden had to work with is a lot compared to what he really should have received. And without absolutely no help Randy and Shalala kept the program alive when it should have truly died. Sht Shalala took care of Randy by forcing him out because she knew the NCAA would have ate him alive. That's what this Ufame do for one another. Shalala was wise and we will miss her. Just look at how yawl come at him. Randy hall of fame, GOAT DC and the bottomline you never really got a chance to see him as HC without any of these issues like Richt. So now that I have effectively cut your 1000th argument. I'll give you time to think of some others.

image.jpeg

Advertisement

Top 5 worst troll job in board history.

Congrats

Before the time Randy was fired, he couldn't get a dog to commit to him.

View attachment 42739

No kidding. I'm starting to think the poor guy might actually believe what he's saying. You can't even make this stuff up

Both were sh*tty but I think golden left Miami in a better place talent wise than Randy Shannon did.

LOL...Coley,Ice,Brown, & maybe Kehoe were responsible for the majority of talent that Richt inherited, not Golden.

Advertisement
Both were sh*tty but I think golden left Miami in a better place talent wise than Randy Shannon did.

LOL...Coley,Ice,Brown, & maybe Kehoe were responsible for the majority of talent that Richt inherited, not Golden.

Who hired those guys? Regardless, both coaches failed terribly. Not sure why it matters which one sucked worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back