Now Luke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your entire post is a bunch of excuses passing of credit to someone other than Randy. **** Randy had to coach them up. The funny thing we all know that Manny didn't recruit any of his players and we so quick to give him the credit for their success. Rightly so in my opinion because they would have looked like the last bunch had DoNo been the DC. Another thing it's not like Randy can dictate what the conference will be like during his tenure so why blame him for the SEC East being down? Funny thing is so many people are looking forward to this season because our schedule is so weak. But yet Richt will look like JJ if he has the success that we all hope. SMDH

Miami finished #5 in the nation in scoring defense in 2000 so Randy inherited a very experienced defense from Schiano. Diaz inherited the #77 scoring defense from D'Onofrio and started 3 true freshmen linebackers and finished #12. By any standard what Diaz did is quite impressive considering where the defense was the year prior.

It took Randy 7 years to get a co-defensive coordinator gig after bouncing from TCU to Arkansas to Florida taking a huge demotion at TCU and a lateral to Arkansas. Obviously you're smarter than his peers.

Again, Randy did a very good job as the Miami DC. He inherits a terrific defense left by his predecessors DJ Durkin and Geoff Collins. Florida finished #6 in scoring defense in 2016. We'll see how it goes. He hired Corey Bell who was so well thought of Kiffin didn't retain him. Then he does a drive by with Charlie Strong for 3 weeks. Now a guy who was a decent high school coach with almost no experience coaching college is Florida's new DB coach. Florida looks like a bunch of liars with the local kids this cycle.

How can Miami compete against that juggernaut who is Randy Shannon? LoL

Last edited:
Advertisement
Your entire post is a bunch of excuses passing of credit to someone other than Randy. **** Randy had to coach them up. The funny thing we all know that Manny didn't recruit any of his players and we so quick to give him the credit for their success. Rightly so in my opinion because they would have looked like the last bunch had DoNo been the DC. Another thing it's not like Randy can dictate what the conference will be like during his tenure so why blame him for the SEC East being down? Funny thing is so many people are looking forward to this season because our schedule is so weak. But yet Richt will look like JJ if he has the success that we all hope. SMDH

Miami finished #5 in the nation in scoring defense in 2000 so Randy inherited a very experienced defense from Schiano. Diaz inherited the #77 scoring defense from D'Onofrio and started 3 true freshmen linebackers and finished #12. By any standard what Diaz did is quite impressive considering where the defense was the year prior.

It took Randy 7 years to get a co-defensive coordinator gig after bouncing from TCU to Arkansas to Florida taking a huge demotion at TCU and a lateral to Arkansas. Obviously you're smarter than his peers.

Again, Randy did a very good job as the Miami DC. He inherits a terrific defense left by his predecessors DJ Durkin and Geoff Collins. Florida finished #6 in scoring defense in 2016. We'll see how it goes. He hired Corey Bell who was so well thought of Kiffin didn't retain him. Then he does a drive by with Charlie Strong for 3 weeks. Now a guy who was a decent high school coach with almost no experience coaching college is Florida's new DB coach. Florida looks like a bunch of liars with the local kids this cycle.

Again rather than give credit where credit is due you give it to a coach that lied to you and left the next day but this act isn't seen as traitorish. You go on to credit a coach that wouldn't take the HC job if his life depended on it. All of this is stretch to down play an awesome job that any DC has ever accomplished at the U. After 7 years of being passed up for HC and DC jobs everyone bet their mortgage that he couldn't recruit and dominate as a DC. He proved all to be wrong on so many levels 2016 and 2017. So now the narrative is much the same about Us finally winning the Coastal; wait until next year. As such now that the playing field is even we should have success. Same with Randy now that he was finally given an opportunity he has knocked the ball out of the park. Man when you leave the milk alone the cream will always rise to the top! Aint no stopping Randy now and Gator/Hurricanes rivalry will certainly be a must see. I'm torn about this one but I will be pulling for Randy like OJ on the first one just because I can relate to his struggle and these threads as an example of what it is like. And I'm almost certain that even if Randy continue to have success you will pass the credit to someone other than him. lol

Last edited:
Luke doesn't care about UM. Luke doesn't care about UF or FSU either. Luke cares about Luke. Just look at the people defending him here. "Luke didn't get a check from UM" . So, you only support those who pay your bills? Should UM be paying me to attend games? Dude hasn't sold a record in 20 years so he's desperate to find new athletes to leech off.

Just watch his defense this coming up season. His vanilla crap against spread offenses will be hilarious.

Becareful for what you ask for... You said this about the the 2017 recruiting cylce.... #9 Ranking, shutdown SFL lol

In case there was any doubt. This guys a gator troll. Not up to me, but I would put the band on him.

Again rather than give credit where credit is due you give it to a coach that lied to you and left the next day but this act isn't seen as traitorish. You go on to credit a coach that wouldn't take the HC job if his life depended on it. All of this is stretch to down play an awesome job that any DC has ever accomplished at the U. After 7 years of being passed up for HC and DC jobs everyone bet their mortgage that he couldn't recruit and dominate as a DC. He proved all to be wrong on so many levels 2016 and 2017. So now the narrative is much the same about Us finally winning the Coastal; wait until next year. As such now that the playing field is even we should have success. Same with Randy now that he was finally given an opportunity he has knocked the ball out of the park. Man when you leave the milk alone the cream will always rise to the top! Aint no stopping Randy now and Gator/Hurricanes rivalry will certainly be a must see. I'm torn about this one but I will be pulling for Randy like OJ on the first one just because I can relate to his struggle and these threads as an example of what it is like. And I'm almost certain that even if Randy continue to have success you will pass the credit to someone other than him. lol

Fūck this guy. Admits to being "torn" between the canes and gaturd.

See what I'm saying? The Randy slurpers on here have become gaturd fans. No doubt about it. Talk about a fūcked up agenda

Last edited:
Advertisement

See what I'm saying? The Randy slurpers on here I've become gaturd fans. No doubt about it. Talk about a fūcked up agenda

Yeah, wow.
I didn't even catch that admission by this troll as I had stopped reading his nonsense.
But, wow about being torn between the turds and Canes.
What a loser.

See what I'm saying? The Randy slurpers on here I've become gaturd fans. No doubt about it. Talk about a fūcked up agenda

Yep. Must be Randy's agent or a Gator fan. Nothing to be torn about whatsoever. The dude coaches the enemy.

What South Florida kid did Randy impact in their 2016 class as he was hired in January? The answer is none. Miami lost Henderson and Edwards this cycle. In the long run it won't matter have any impact at all. Dean and Bandy replace the two we lost and Miami will crush it this cycle.

Dont see how you can't show respect for what Randy did as an assistant at Miami and also hope he rots in **** in gville at the same time

Advertisement
Just watch his defense this coming up season. His vanilla crap against spread offenses will be hilarious.

Becareful for what you ask for... You said this about the the 2017 recruiting cylce.... #9 Ranking, shutdown SFL lol

In case there was any doubt. This guys a gator troll. Not up to me, but I would put the band on him.

The old ban him because he disagrees with me.... lol

IMG_3523.JPG

Yeah, wow.
I didn't even catch that admission by this troll as I had stopped reading his nonsense.
What a loser.

I will address both comments. I have effectively cut you both and anyone you care to cry out to on anything Canes. If you look up Canes you will find Ropa! I have effectively backed up what I said regarding Randy in UM history with facts that will last until the end of time now you want to have me banned. lol The Admins should in fact ban you both for not knowing your history! Lesson learned, next time you should send someone more qualified on my U to challenge me.

This ropa guy is seriously a mental defective. He has a hard time putting two intelligible sentences together. Kind of feel sorry for him.

Advertisement

Yeah, wow.
What a loser.

Dude your entire distribution of Randy's credit was distributed to former coaches that went on to coach at other colleges... The hypocrisy... smh

Funny how these Florida trolls think they dominate south Florida recruiting. Radio lands two guys in the 11th hour (one who won't see the field and another who's dad is best friends with radio) and all of a sudden they own us. LOL yet somehow radio fails to land guys like freshmen all Americans Quaterman and Pinckney (who hail for gator country) to a first year DC and the trolls are mute.

You know what owning you in recruiting is? Taking the best QB in Florida and third in the nation (Perry) out of Ocala, when your offense has been ran with backup transfer QB's. Domination is taking a 5 star running back from Orlando who grew up a gator fan. That's a slap in the face to a program with zero offense.

Of course the turds are going to get their guys from south Florida. Every school does, we have 10 times the kids playing ball down here than north Florida. Yet somehow we're taking the elite out their backyard.

These Florida troll need to GTFO here with their bullgator ****. The only thing you guys are owning is a stretched ******** every year that McEltooth is your corch

Advertisement
UF puffing their chests over signing 12 DBs in the past 2 years when their offensive guru can't find a decent QB.

Can't explain that.

I'm a CANE to the bone. My support is for Randy. Now when you look at the record all of the accusers of Canes Fans that don't support your agenda against Randy we can go back and find each of you swinging from Bama and Saban's sack every chance you get. I just tell you straight up you and your agenda can go to **** because Randy is so much infused in the U History that you virtually don't have one worthy of fame without him. Yet another history lesson!

I'm a CANE to the bone. My support is for Randy. Now when you look at the record all of the accusers of Canes Fans that don't support your agenda against Randy we can go back and find each of you swinging from Bama and Saban's sack every chance you get. I just tell you straight up you and your agenda can go to **** because Randy is so much infused in the U History that you virtually don't have one worthy of fame without him. Yet another history lesson!

You need to be more subtle. This is way too obvious.

A cane to the bone is not "torn" between a coach of a rival program and the canes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back