Now Luke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Fück Luke. Has-been, trash *** dyck in da booty popping *** niqqa

Advertisement
When is the Luke podcast?

I thought it was part of the Enemies of the Program series where some posters and staff writers felate South Florida scumbags.

Luke is such trash! On Twitter I called him out because he's always talking about Miami doesn't offer this kid or that kid from south florida and how we need to hire someone with ties to the community.

I told him his boy Randy didn't offer Geno Atkins (took a kid out of Texas instead) and failed to recruit and offer Ryan Shazier until the last minute and Shazeir's dad was our team chaplain and friends with Randy for over 20 years.

**** Luke.

Daaaaamn I ain't even know dis

Anybody who believes Luke is a cane is mentally challenged. He is the biggest fraud in South FL, and thats saying something with all the ponzi scheming going on in those parts
He was only a Cane supporter because he's a front runner.

He's not a fan.

Advertisement
Luke is as big of a canes fan as dalvin cuck and his lil bro

Luke is such trash! On Twitter I called him out because he's always talking about Miami doesn't offer this kid or that kid from south florida and how we need to hire someone with ties to the community.

I told him his boy Randy didn't offer Geno Atkins (took a kid out of Texas instead) and failed to recruit and offer Ryan Shazier until the last minute and Shazeir's dad was our team chaplain and friends with Randy for over 20 years.

**** Luke.

chuuuuuch

What do Brother Marquis and Fresh Kid Ice think of the Corey Bell hire?

Advertisement

**** Luke.

chuuuuuch

Was it Randy or Golden who didn't want Devonte Freeman?

NEVER FORGET:

"If he were white, being from Miami, he'd be God's gift to America," Campbell said. "If they don't start Ryan Collins, the University of Miami will get the death penalty. I will tell all. I will tell everything I know to the NCAA. If he doesn't go out there for the first play versus UCLA, I'll give you all the violations from 1986 to last year. As of now, I don't know anything. I'm stupid. But if Ryan doesn't start, [coach) Butch [Davis) is going to wish he never took that job."

Advertisement
Luke pumps up FSU and UF more than Miami. Remember, this is the same guy that threatened to snitch on Miami in the mid-to-late 90's because we wouldn't start a black QB. He's not a Miami fan. And no one really cares for his opinion. ****, I believe he still bags on Miami for not offering Devonte Freeman from Miami Central who's now on the Falcons. Dumb cuck keeps forgetting that Randy was the HC at the time.

Exactly. It's 100% radio's fault we never went after Freeman. Nothing that grifter puke does makes sense. The only thing he's consistent at, is shīttīng on the canes. He is no fan.

I'm surprised Brewster took his **** out of Luke's mouth long enough for Luke to make a comment.

Advertisement
And as soon as we are 12-0 or 11-1 again he will be begging to get back on board the bus. He is a front runner and a phony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back