Now Luke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i dunno why yall jumping up n down ranting about luke.

This cat, Miami born and bred, is in the streets pumping up our two hated rivals and downing the Canes.

That's not reason enough?

I aint know um cut him checks.

Mike Rumph did the same...never delivered us a player..and is currently cahing a nice check. And half of u **** are white knighting for hium currently...about he did a good job coaching up 2 seniors.

A slight difference might be that Rumph was a starting CB on the greatest CFB team of all time. That might buy him a little leeway on a Canes board. Meanwhile Luke is like a host of coaches and handlers in the area. Pretending to be about UM but will rush to twitter and other avenues to question any thing and every thing done when it doesn't fit their agenda. Luke's only affection for UM was latching on when it was "cool" to be a UM fan. Don't see him in many UM jackets now.

Last edited:
While I agree in separating his work in the community from his persona, time appears to have shown that Luke is about Luke when it comes to Miami.

Some of y'all acting like your Luke's fūckboys.

Have some dignity.

You know he's nothing more than a grifter street agent on the make. He's a punk and has never done anything for the U. You could go back in time and abort him before he was born, and nothing would've changed about Miami. We still win all the ships and we still are who we are today.

Advertisement

Have some dignity.

You know he's nothing more than a grifter street agent on the make. He's a punk and has never done anything for the U. You could go back in time and abort him before he was born, and nothing would've changed about Miami. We still win all the ships and we still are who we are today.

True but he's good for 30 for 30 soundtracks.

i dunno why yall jumping up n down ranting about luke. The gates kinda whopped us head to head this last class a good number of times..and just added two more guys with s.fla ties. They **** sure suck...but they are definately putting an emphasis in s.fla recruiting..take it how u wanna. Radio and whoever the bum *** db coach was kinda lumped us up. I like my class....but you got to be a realiest. Im ready to whoop their head this class though and we already went into their country and grabbed Lingard.

Thanks Luke. U can go back to the gator board now.

Have some dignity.

He really wasn't that good at that either.
Dude is to music what a 5,8 walkon WR with a club-foot is to football.
No talent.

Have some dignity.

No talent.

Agreed he can't rap...just the beats with some vocal noise in it. It was all David Hobbs aka Mr. Mixx.

Advertisement
This outrageous idea that a "so called " fan needs any reason to not talk good about a rival or two for that matter is all the proof you need. I never watched a Miami hurricanes game and thought I wonder when their going to cut me a check for all the years I spend following and loving this team. Why because it's not about me. It never was I'm a fan I don't need a handout. The best check they could give me is kicking the **** out of every single team on the schedule including FSU and UF (when they decide they aren't afraid of us this decade). The only time I even remotely bash this team is losing games we should win and that's my opinion but never publicly and never to the point where and person around me would ever say " wow I think he likes the seminoles now" or " he's definitely a gator fan". I call bull**** on anybody trying to defend this type of fan hood. Oooo Miami never cut me a check so why should I care about them blah blah blah. It's this type of bull**** that makes me question anybody's motive. And believe me if the time comes where a family member of mine has a chance to be a hurricane there's no question where I'm steering them and especially where I'm not steering them. If they hypothetically pick any of the schools I hate then I'll personally root for them to do well but never root against the canes stomping them out. That's the way it should be no question about it. Defend this moron, turncoat all you want but he's definitely not a cane.

Lucky for Luke there's no snitching in the hood or all those peewee weewees he fondled would come back to haunt him.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Have some dignity.

No talent.
[MENTION=8076]apfenny3[/MENTION] You just gonna stand by and let this guy talk schit about you like this?

A sh! tty "rapper" ....only reason he went mainstream is because he talked about *** and had bad b!tches on stage.

Fug him

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Have some dignity.

No talent.
[MENTION=8076]apfenny3[/MENTION] You just gonna stand by and let this guy talk schit about you like this?

1377795241_H9AMOK6OSNUmYHVKGUf8_BarnStirringMoulage.gif

Ignore Luke. We have a roster full of Miami kids and coaches from Miami, Diaz, Rumph, Baez and more recently Cooney. Many of these kids don't know who he is or if they look him up he's wearing Canes gear. Remember, "opinions are are like ********, everybody has one"

Have some dignity.

No talent.

He's not 5ft8 so it's obvious I'm not talking about him.
LOL.

Advertisement

Have some dignity.

No talent.

He's not 5ft8 so it's obvious I'm not talking about him.
LOL.

His crank is.

Lotta snowflakes on this board. Screaming like little girls because of some tweets.

On the substance of the matter - would I feel better about our recruiting going forward if UF didn't have those coaches patrolling down here? Yes I would.

Luke sh*ts on Miami every chance he gets. He wishy washy. I don't know a die hard canes fans who praises uf or fsu but don't never say anything good about Miami. We landed a 5star back. #2 player in the state of Florida but did Luke say anything? Nope... he will say something about seider, bell and Shannon though...

lol he blocked me on twitter because i called him a race baiting idiot years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back