New Depth Chart Out

Green is very underrated on these boards, I could see him having pro bowl years on the Steelers or Ravens. High caliber player!

1.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
People are talking about Crawford as if he's been awful. WTF.

He hasn't been good.

He's had his ups and downs. He's a true sophomore for **** sake.

Okay??

Remember MULTIPLE posters hyping him to be as good or better than Howard at one point lol. I'm sure craw fords a good player who works hard at his craft, but Tracy is REALLY GOOD as far as the technical/fundamental aspect of playing corner goes. He might not be Van Dyke/Travis Benjamin as far as it comes to speed or explosiveness for an athlete but he will probably be great as far as corner skills go when it's time for him to move on to the league.

Advertisement
Let me give Taylor Gadbois some love for cracking the 2-deep. It looks like Eric Flowers is being pushed by Henderson for that LT spot.

Does anyone expect big things from D Jones? Could he be a surprise in the WR group?

Advertisement
I'm actually pumped to see the backups get some burn. I know its not gonna be showing much, but still good to see them. Helps the nerds think about how good we'll be in 2016.

Advertisement
Not sure what games you have been watching but Green has been more than holding his own. He earned his spot and someone is gonna have to step up and TAKE it from him. I have no problem with him being in there this year. He has been consistent and that is what we need out of our LBs. I agree with all your other points, especially with the first one! DAMMMIT can we at least try someone else out at PR?!?
I dont like reading into these depth charts, but three things i want to get fixed ASAP

1. No more Dorsett in PR dam it,, this **** needs to stop now.
2. Shayon Green as a starter still? WTF, i feel im taking crazy pills. When we have Gilbert in there, you can tell the difference.
3. Bush should not backup Jenkins, we need bush back ASAP. Period. Btw, Jenkins played excellent vs U***. Much props.

Dorsett isn't back returning punts bc he's the most dynamic.. It's bc he is the most dependable. (no muffed punts)

As for Shayon, do people actually watch the games ? He killed it in the UF game. He is the best we've got at setting the edge. Consider him the Curtis Porter of DE at gap control responsibility.. (the D everyone said didn't work) He also looks way more mobile this year. Stats wise through 2 games he has 8 tackles & 2 TFL.. along with multiple QB hurries. Considering he's only on the field about half the time, that's not shabby. Also did somebody really say Chick wasn't their favorite ? Lol. Geez. This fanbase......

Advertisement
Back