New Depth Chart Out

Artie and Stacy returning kicks for the majority of this game?

212.gif

213.gif

Advertisement
I dont like reading into these depth charts, but three things i want to get fixed ASAP

1. No more Dorsett in PR dam it,, this **** needs to stop now.
2. Shayon Green as a starter still? WTF, i feel im taking crazy pills. When we have Gilbert in there, you can tell the difference.
3. Bush should not backup Jenkins, we need bush back ASAP. Period. Btw, Jenkins played excellent vs U***. Much props.

I disagree strongly on the last two, the first one is spot on

1. Dorsett has struggled mightily the first two games making any impact at all on special teams. We are not thin on playmakers so we can put someone else in there who arguably can be just as effective (herb,corn,coley,etc). And avoid a possible injury to dorsett that could be otherwise preventable.

2.Shayon was all over the place against Florida. He has been everything we need in a d lineman so far (this year). No reason to bench him at all. And we have a good rotation where everyone is getting significant snaps anyways so unless we're talking about Chick, there's no differentiation between a starter and a rotation player

3. bush is still coming back from injury. I'm sure he'll get playing time at some point but why not rest him more when we are playing a pop Warner team and his only action would be completely meaningless

Last edited:
I dont like Dorsett at PR ....I sorry i need Artie or somebody to take that spot .. Other than that.... Everything seems about right

My paesan, Antonio Crawford, showed some weakness against uf#g, and that shark Artie Burns smelled the blood. Won't be long before Artie starts getting serious burn.

Gall is a really mean dude. I said when he committed that he's the type of guy you build a line around. His nastiness will rub off on others, and, before you know it, that whole OL will be greasy and grimy.

All dis

Advertisement
I think it has been pretty apparent over the Golden Years that **** near everyone in the defensive 2 deep plays and I think the *****ing over Shayon "starting" is over done, dude earned his spot.

I dont like reading into these depth charts, but three things i want to get fixed ASAP

2. Shayon Green as a starter still? WTF, i feel im taking crazy pills. When we have Gilbert in there, you can tell the difference.
3. Bush should not backup Jenkins, we need bush back ASAP. Period. Btw, Jenkins played excellent vs U***. Much props.

Someone didn't watch the Gator game.

Advertisement

I disagree strongly on all 3.

1. Dorsett has struggled mightily the first two games making any impact at all on special teams. We are not thin on playmakers so we can put someone else in there who arguably can be just as effective (herb,corn,coley,etc). And avoid a possible injury to dorsett that could be otherwise preventable.

2.Shayon was all over the place against Florida. He has been everything we need in a d lineman so far (this year). No reason to bench him at all. And we have a good rotation where everyone is getting significant snaps anyways so unless we're talking about Chick, there's no differentiation between a starter and a rotation player

3. bush is still coming back from injury. I'm sure he'll get playing time at some point but why not rest him more when we are playing a pop Warner team and his only action would be completely meaningless

Dude, you sound like we are still in the "Coker Country club" era bra. The time is now dam it!!! if you have playmakers that are young, let them make their mistakes...As Denzel said in the movie -remember the titans - "let them play".
If you have an upperclassmen not producing in special teams for two straight years, i just dont understand your justification to leaving Dorsett in there?
Shayon Green,,, OMG, come on man,, Listen, Green is playing with pure heart and soul (cant take that from him), but be honest with yourself, do you still want to be an average team? How many sacks do he have in the last two seasons? My bad, i have a better question, how many QB hurries does he have ? I think i know the answer-0!!!

Do you think this is a pop-warner, recreational team which requires for all players to get some action in order to be in compliance with the league's policy? Dont think so, we want to be great, so lets start thinking like a great team.

Now, pertaining to bush, he is arguably our best defensive player, So if he has been fully cleared by the Dr's to play and he feels he is ready to go, let him looose !!!

Btw, not trying to beef with you personally, i just respectfully disagree with your analytical assessments bra.

Someone didn't watch the Gator game.

this green love parade is making me sick to my stomach. Green averages about 5 -7 tackles per game, because he is like a Nile River Crocodile - he is patient and lets the pray come to him.

Advertisement
Hoping we get to see Gus Bus in action. Hoping he can become a staple before the end of this season.

Advertisement
Am i the only one that think Dorsett would be better in the slot?

That's where he gets most of his big plays down the field.

Dorsett makes most of his big plays down the field because he can get a matchup with a safety like in the UF game against Cody Riggs. I know Riggs isn't a pure Safety and has a CB skill set though.

However, he doesn't have the skill set of "slot receiver" in terms of quickness in and out of breaks, change of directions, and acceleration. His use in the slot is purely a formation/match-up play for vertical routes. What we need is a crafty receiver who can work the short part of the field between the hash marks. Would really open things up for the other guys.

Advertisement
Back