New Depth Chart Out

Advertisement
I think the or with Corn Elder, Dmauri Jones, And even Cain have more to do with our opponent this week than the moves they are making. I saw Corn playing against FAU and that kid is SMALL. He was getting thrown around by FAU players...lol

I would not be surprised though if Artie was actually making a push, he looks the part and I have felt like Gunter has looked slow. I think they may be letting Crawford know he needs to improve and, fast....

I could be over thinking this but thats my take.

My boy Gall.

Soon.

211.gif

Advertisement
My boy Gall.

Soon.

Yessir. Mauler.

He could also be our solution at center. I would rather someone as ruthless and cold hearted as Gall play Guard, but his short area physicality and agility could be perfect for center too.

Also don't forget he was bitten by a radioactive spider, so saving the human race will have to be squeezed in there too

My paesan, Antonio Crawford, showed some weakness against uf#g, and that shark Artie Burns smelled the blood. Won't be long before Artie starts getting serious burn.

Gall is a really mean dude. I said when he committed that he's the type of guy you build a line around. His nastiness will rub off on others, and, before you know it, that whole OL will be greasy and grimy.

Advertisement
I think the or with Corn Elder, Dmauri Jones, And even Cain have more to do with our opponent this week than the moves they are making. I saw Corn playing against FAU and that kid is SMALL. He was getting thrown around by FAU players...lol

I would not be surprised though if Artie was actually making a push, he looks the part and I have felt like Gunter has looked slow. I think they may be letting Crawford know he needs to improve and, fast....

I could be over thinking this but thats my take.

Uhhh, Cain played a good amount vs UF. He was the backup behind Gaines and plays OLB on short yardage situations.

Seems like they're still taking their time working Malcolm back into the swing of things. Hopefully there haven't been any setbacks. I assume they're just being especially cautious.

Advertisement
I dont like reading into these depth charts, but three things i want to get fixed ASAP

1. No more Dorsett in PR dam it,, this **** needs to stop now.
2. Shayon Green as a starter still? WTF, i feel im taking crazy pills. When we have Gilbert in there, you can tell the difference.
3. Bush should not backup Jenkins, we need bush back ASAP. Period. Btw, Jenkins played excellent vs U***. Much props.

Advertisement
My paesan, Antonio Crawford, showed some weakness against uf#g, and that shark Artie Burns smelled the blood. Won't be long before Artie starts getting serious burn.

Gall is a really mean dude. I said when he committed that he's the type of guy you build a line around. His nastiness will rub off on others, and, before you know it, that whole OL will be greasy and grimy.

Artie about to get some burn? Nice.

Nice to not see 20 freshmen on the two deep. I like seeing just a handful. Let the young bucks learn and only play if warranted, not out of necessity.

I may be the minority here bra, but i still feel Crawford can be really good. He had perfect coverage against patten (Fl wr) and he was step by step with their fastest wr... He failed to put his hands up, but i can guarantee you that he is no DVD for crying out loud. I am excited to see burns get some reps doe!!

Advertisement
Back