New Depth Chart Out

Advertisement
Dorsett isn't back returning punts bc he's the most dynamic.. It's bc he is the most dependable. (no muffed punts)

As for Shayon, do people actually watch the games ? He killed it in the UF game. He is the best we've got at setting the edge. Consider him the Curtis Porter of DE at gap control responsibility.. (the D everyone said didn't work) He also looks way more mobile this year. Stats wise through 2 games he has 8 tackles & 2 TFL.. along with multiple QB hurries. Considering he's only on the field about half the time, that's not shabby. Also did somebody really say Chick wasn't their favorite ? Lol. Geez. This fanbase......

Green is a stud. We have the best DE's duo in the nation. Sorry fellas, i overreacted. We back for sure. ! and you are right about Dorsett, he is dependable. ! not dynamic, but very reliable.

im still riding with my prediction... antonio>>tracy

376.jpg

Dam bra. thats a bold statement right now.. I was high on my boy crawford before the season. But howard looks pretty confident out there.. Again, i think Antonio will get his stinger back.. Long season.. I almost repped you for your fearless prediction.. I see this board is drinking too much kool aid after the **** win.

I'd like to see the young kids on KR's, PR's the whole game. The starting offense needs to be out there as long as it takes to actually get some consistency. Morris should not have an incomplete pass against a team like Savannah St. Winston only missed two passes against Pitt, and one of those, the receiver caught the ball with his foot on the line. I'm worried that he's just going to try to heave it long while he's out there. He needs to work on hitting his checkdowns. The problem with games like this, is he probably won't have to check down.

376.jpg

Dam bra. thats a bold statement right now.. I was high on my boy crawford before the season. But howard looks pretty confident out there.. Again, i think Antonio will get his stinger back.. Long season.. I almost repped you for your fearless prediction.. I see this board is drinking too much kool aid after the **** win.

yeah this board is knocking crawford b/c he got one pass caught on him by the fattest gator..

Advertisement
Hoping we get to see Gus Bus in action. Hoping he can become a staple before the end of this season.

I rather Clements get healthy. RS Gus IMO, if we can.

Edit: Can he be RSed due to taking snaps against FAU?

I think it would have to be medical at this point.

I would rather see Gus in there as well. With Clements, we know what we are going to get and I would like to see someone step up between Crawford and Gus.

Hoping we get to see Gus Bus in action. Hoping he can become a staple before the end of this season.

I would rather see Gus in there as well. With Clements, we know what we are going to get and I would like to see someone step up between Crawford and Gus.

I misspoke: I would rather see Clements/ Crawford/ Dillard get carries and have Gus RS this year (if he is eligible any more).

I misspoke: I would rather see Clements/ Crawford/ Dillard get carries and have Gus RS this year (if he is eligible any more).

I think that may have been the plan at some point but Dillard is gone, and I don't think it's crazy to say that Gus could be our 2nd best back with a little experience. Clements has been getting too much credit for one run against UiF. He is a solid back but I think we have seen his best.

- Danny Dillard is dead.

- You can't deny the talent of Artie Burns. Hard to keep him off the field when he can only make the defense better.

- Shayon Green has a lot of heart, which is good, because he has no knees. He can barely move his body at this point. I give him credit for working his *** off, and he's become decent against the run, but they might have to consider getting him a HoverRound so he can get off the field in time when we make our subs.

Advertisement
I dont like reading into these depth charts, but three things i want to get fixed ASAP

1. No more Dorsett in PR dam it,, this **** needs to stop now.
2. Shayon Green as a starter still? WTF, i feel im taking crazy pills. When we have Gilbert in there, you can tell the difference.
3. Bush should not backup Jenkins, we need bush back ASAP. Period. Btw, Jenkins played excellent vs U***. Much props.

Someone didn't watch the Gator game.

this green love parade is making me sick to my stomach. Green averages about 5 -7 tackles per game, because he is like a Nile River Crocodile - he is patient and lets the pray come to him.

While your point is understood and well taken, i still feel we can get more production from our DE position. For example, im not too crazy about Chickillo, but i have noticed that he is equally the same in both the run and passing. Every so often, Chick will put pressure on the QB. My problem with green is that he lacks serious mobility for my taste. Again, im not trying to be bash the kid because against GT he is going to be needed. I just want to fast forward to the future and hopefully we will have #98 and Chad Thomas chasing opposing Qb's.

You lost me when you said, "I'm not too crazy about Chickillo."

Someone didn't watch the Gator game.

this green love parade is making me sick to my stomach. Green averages about 5 -7 tackles per game, because he is like a Nile River Crocodile - he is patient and lets the pray come to him.

While your point is understood and well taken, i still feel we can get more production from our DE position. For example, im not too crazy about Chickillo, but i have noticed that he is equally the same in both the run and passing. Every so often, Chick will put pressure on the QB. My problem with green is that he lacks serious mobility for my taste. Again, im not trying to be bash the kid because against GT he is going to be needed. I just want to fast forward to the future and hopefully we will have #98 and Chad Thomas chasing opposing Qb's.

You lost me when you said, "I'm not too crazy about Chickillo."

Golden must have made him play over 70 snaps against UF as punishment for not being very good. He's a great motivator and disciplinarian. If Chick works real hard and gets better, he may be able to sit and relax more.

- Danny Dillard is dead.

- You can't deny the talent of Artie Burns. Hard to keep him off the field when he can only make the defense better.

- Shayon Green has a lot of heart, which is good, because he has no knees. He can barely move his body at this point. I give him credit for working his *** off, and he's become decent against the run, but they might have to consider getting him a HoverRound so he can get off the field in time when we make our subs.
Will we be glad to have Green setting the edge come Ga.Tech!

Chick played his *** off against UF.

Jelani and Kamalu weren't ready for that stage. As they continue to develop they'll both be able to provide some good depth behind 71.

Advertisement
Green is very underrated on these boards, I could see him having pro bowl years on the Steelers or Ravens. High caliber player!

I think even Shayon will tell you the NFL is not in his future. I think he and Clements have graduate assistant and future coach written all over their future.
I agree though that he is extremely underrated by the fans. Mainly because he gets so much heat by them, even when he is setting the edge and playing great.
Same with Chick. With all the new speed ends we have, chick will probably end up leading the team in sacks for the 3rd year in a row.

My boy Gall.

Soon.

Yessir. Mauler.

He could also be our solution at center. I would rather someone as ruthless and cold hearted as Gall play Guard, but his short area physicality and agility could be perfect for center too.

Also don't forget he was bitten by a radioactive spider, so saving the human race will have to be squeezed in there too

I have been a big McDermott apologist, but at this point it would be nice to see some push in the middle of the line.

376.jpg

yeah this board is knocking crawford b/c he got one pass caught on him by the fattest gator..

I'll dog him too since a 350 OL apparently caught a pass against him

Advertisement
This defense is as deep and as talented as we've seen in a long, long time. Guys like Gilbert, Renfrow, AQM, Kamalu showing up a few weeks before the season started has completely changed things.

376.jpg

I would love to see Crawford covering the slot, and getting look as a return man over Dorsett.

The sooner we get McDermott out of my sight, the better. The guy is overmatched out there.

Dorsett returns punts because he doesn't make mistakes. I'm sure that other guys are better at returning kicks/punts but the guy has the staff's trust.

Advertisement
Back