New Depth Chart Out

Advertisement
Never thought I'd see a depth chart thread go 7 pages without someone crying about having Kacy Rogers still starting at safety.
Progress.

Crawford has been beaten a few times in 2 games. Doesn't mean he's terrible but lets not act like it only happened once. So far he's been our most suspect Corner. I'm sure the other CB's will get theirs though.

Crawford has been beaten a few times in 2 games. Doesn't mean he's terrible but lets not act like it only happened once. So far he's been our most suspect Corner. I'm sure the other CB's will get theirs though.

At the same time, his mistakes have been magnified 1,000x because the rest of the D is playing so great. If it was last year we probably wouldn't even notice.

If Crawford is the weak link on our D, that's a pretty good ******* deal.

All corners get beat.

With Crawford, I'm thinking the talent and competition there will force him to step his game up. The competition should make all those corners better.

Advertisement
Playing Green against Florida worked, why not trust the staff?

Because you know, they get paid to do this stuff.

Advertisement
Hoping we get to see Gus Bus in action. Hoping he can become a staple before the end of this season.

I rather Clements get healthy. RS Gus IMO, if we can.

Edit: Can he be RSed due to taking snaps against FAU?

I think it would have to be medical at this point.

I would rather see Gus in there as well. With Clements, we know what we are going to get and I would like to see someone step up between Crawford and Gus.

I misspoke: I would rather see Clements/ Crawford/ Dillard get carries and have Gus RS this year (if he is eligible any more).

I think that may have been the plan at some point but Dillard is gone, and I don't think it's crazy to say that Gus could be our 2nd best back with a little experience. Clements has been getting too much credit for one run against UiF. He is a solid back but I think we have seen his best.

Completely forgot Dillard left the program. I'm rooting for Dallas to keep that 2nd team slot, like him a lot. He didn't get scared when Duke joined the team, paid his dues on the Scout team and provided a dual-threat QB look for the 1st team offense.

JHall, thanks for the insight.

Advertisement
Last edited:

He got beat twice on passes that were borderline lame ducks. He is still young but I agree you just cant ignore it like it was nothing. He can stick with the WR but looked awful locating the ball once in the air.

Advertisement

How's Ladarius Gunter working for ya?

*shrugs*

He's only been thrown at once.

I wonder why that is...

Definitely not due to the reason you're implying.

Advertisement
Back