New Cook Article on 247

Advertisement
Fsu...fsu after he visits up there ..knock down a famu sister with freeman its a wrap...**** have the camaro like freeman in no time...kid is a front runner something serious..knew he wasn't much a um type when ant mothen was giddy tellin him that brandon powell committed to um....and cook gave him a stare an completely ignored him.

yep.

Frankly, I don't get how you all still think there's a chance he's coming. I just don't see it.

Advertisement
Does yearby decommitment from FSU play a role in his decision, if he wants to separate and prove he is better off by himself like people are assuming then why would he go to the former school yearby was committed to even though he says he likes their offense. I think Hurlie brings him home.

Advertisement
Does yearby decommitment from FSU play a role in his decision, if he wants to separate and prove he is better off by himself like people are assuming then why would he go to the former school yearby was committed to even though he says he likes their offense. I think Hurlie brings him home.

What? Are you saying Cook shouldn't go to FSU because Yearby was once committed there? If so, that's the dumbest **** I ever heard.

I don't know if Cook ends up here or not, but I look at this kind of like a Kobe and Shaq situation. Cook (Kobe) wants to prove he's the man without sharing the glory. That's my interpretation of this situation. Again, maybe they both end up at Miami, but it seems to me that Cook just wants to shine on his own. Yearby being a former FSU commit would means nothing to Cook fulfilling his goal, if that is indeed his goal, of shining on his own separate from Yearby.

I will just leave these here TIFWTW

Michael Carvell ‏@RecruitingAJC 6h

Looks like Miami is going to steal 5-star RB Dalvin Cook from #Gators

Michael Carvell ‏@RecruitingAJC 6h

I'm going with #TheU over #FSU to flip 5-star RB Dalvin Cook because he's from Miami

Joe Garcia ‏@JGJr9 12h

Per 247 sports, Dalvin Cook will be officially visiting Miami in a couple weeks.

:neonu::stormwarning:

Think its gonna be FSU but who knows with him. His trip to the swamp to see UF-FSU just seems like another opportunity to see FSU on UF's dime. Dammit mane...

Advertisement

What? Are you saying Cook shouldn't go to FSU because Yearby was once committed there? If so, that's the dumbest **** I ever heard.

I don't know if Cook ends up here or not, but I look at this kind of like a Kobe and Shaq situation. Cook (Kobe) wants to prove he's the man without sharing the glory. That's my interpretation of this situation. Again, maybe they both end up at Miami, but it seems to me that Cook just wants to shine on his own. Yearby being a former FSU commit would means nothing to Cook fulfilling his goal, if that is indeed his goal, of shining on his own separate from Yearby.

I was just about to type up a message asking the same question...I'd like to peak into this dude's brain to figure out how he rationalized that thought.

Think its gonna be FSU but who knows with him. His trip to the swamp to see UF-FSU just seems like another opportunity to see FSU on UF's dime. Dammit mane...

You changed your USC prediction?

I have to admit, I haven't had the slightest idea what this kid has been doing nor do I have any clue what he will ultimately do. We have always had a lot working in our favor but this kid is all over the place.

Advertisement
If Golden and Brown could sway this kid into committing to Miami, I would almost forgive him for not firing Donofrio.

Advertisement
Back