New Cook Article on 247

We shall see. Lane's finalists were UF, Bama, and Miami. He has said repeatedly that it was very important for him to have a great QB coming in with him and for him to be comfortable with them. That's the only reason he's at UF now...Grier. And Grier is an EE too. He's talked about him and Cook rooming together. I've predicted Cook to decommit since the summer so my opinion isn't changing there. But from everything I've read Lane seems good for now.

I guess, but if QB play was that important to him, you can make the same arguement for Kayaa and Miami. Kayaa outshined Greir in all the summer camps, specifically elite11 stuff.

I don't think Kaaya necessarily outshined Greir. Greir finished at 6th and Kaaya at 8th. They were very close in all competitions.

Yea and he and Grier hit it off. Don't take that as an argument against Miami's QB's, it's not. Just pointing out what was mentioned by him in his decision making.

Advertisement
We shall see. Lane's finalists were UF, Bama, and Miami. He has said repeatedly that it was very important for him to have a great QB coming in with him and for him to be comfortable with them. That's the only reason he's at UF now...Grier. And Grier is an EE too. He's talked about him and Cook rooming together. I've predicted Cook to decommit since the summer so my opinion isn't changing there. But from everything I've read Lane seems good for now.

I guess, but if QB play was that important to him, you can make the same arguement for Kayaa and Miami. Kayaa outshined Greir in all the summer camps, specifically elite11 stuff.

I don't think Kaaya necessarily outshined Greir. Greir finished at 6th and Kaaya at 8th. They were very close in all competitions.

Yea and he and Grier hit it off. Don't take that as an argument against Miami's QB's, it's not. Just pointing out what was mentioned by him in his decision making.

I watched a lot of the film from the E11 Finals. Both Kaaya and Grier look impressive. UF is getting a good mobile QB, and we are getting exactly what we are looking for.

like i told y'all before and i told you bout Coley to so listen to ya boy

Cook is a UM LOCK

Advertisement
So with Cook being an EE, what would that put his announcement date at? SIAP, lose track of these things some time.

I watched a lot of the film from the E11 Finals. Both Kaaya and Grier look impressive. UF is getting a good mobile QB, and we are getting exactly what we are looking for.

Interesting - I recall Kayaa getting the golden arm trophy or something like that. I also recall The Opening in Oregon - memory serves that Grier struggled a bit there.

But killa is right in that it's probably more of a personality meshing rather than a "I need a stud QB to commit with" kind of deal

Advertisement

Interesting - I recall Kayaa getting the golden arm trophy or something like that. I also recall The Opening in Oregon - memory serves that Grier struggled a bit there.

But killa is right in that it's probably more of a personality meshing rather than a "I need a stud QB to commit with" kind of deal

Grier struggled the first day, but took his team to the championship game on day 2. He lost to Sean White in the final. You probably remembered how they were saying he struggled on day 1.

Advertisement
Until I hear otherwise, I expect Cook to be a Cane

I don't know how reliable or connected you are, so I'll cautiously get a boner until I hear others vouch for you.

C'mon, the guy isn't reliable at all. He has no clue what he's talking about, because it's obvious Cook hasn't made a final decision yet.

We need a player like him. We need explosiveness in waves, and Cook has it.

Advertisement
Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane 1h
Giving All My University Of Miami Gear To My Lil Cousin

lolololol

i am happy if we get johnnie dixon. lane is a frontrunner. I would die laughing if we ever got dalvin cook and lane was left alone

:rollcanes:

Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane 3h
Back then When Everybody Loved Me pic.twitter.com/RqLWpcstrb

Advertisement
Back