New Cook Article on 247

Advertisement
:rollcanes:

Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane 3h
Back then When Everybody Loved Me pic.twitter.com/RqLWpcstrb

he is shocked people in his hometown don't like him when he commits to their hated in-state rival. i am not into hating on kids for their decisions but don't expect anyone to show you love in your hometown when you commit to the crocs.

could it be we are recruiting cook but not lane?

That's my understanding, although I dont think we've completely moved on from Herman.

Here's what I see thru the tea leaves:

1) Agreed @ GoGeta. Cook is a front-runner. My guess is that he signs with either FSU or Bama.

2) The Lane-Cook texts read like Herman seeming unsure of his decision and he wants to know that someone else local is still making the same move. It just comes off like Herman needing daily reassurances from Cook. Maybe Stuart Smalley should contact herman for some one on one time.

3) Lost in all of these cook threads is the fact that Brandon Powell is a Miami Hurricane. He will be our next Duke Johnson. Kid is a baller!!! Cant wait to see Brandon Powell with the ball in his hands wearing Orange and Green.

Advertisement
i agree. yearby and powell will be very good. adding cook will be ridiculous. i wonder if staff already has dixon on board because the cook sets up a miami visit yesterday and today lane is giving his um stuff away. i could be over-anlyizing but maybe he tired to get a visit too and was told "sorry"

Could be, if he was getting recruited hard by UM and was still visiting why would he do this? I can see him not taking the ov if the staff feels like he's just wasting their time

To Troll our ****ty fanbase

lol like the Gators wouldn't bash him if he decommitted.

**** our fans are tame compared to the rest of the psychos out there.

/replying to players on twitter is creepy anyways.

Could be, if he was getting recruited hard by UM and was still visiting why would he do this? I can see him not taking the ov if the staff feels like he's just wasting their time

To Troll our ****ty fanbase

lol like the Gators wouldn't bash him if he decommitted.

**** our fans are tame compared to the rest of the psychos out there.

/replying to players on twitter is creepy anyways.

Those are the lowest form of Cane fans who do that and we have some piece of **** fans to begin with

Advertisement
i agree. yearby and powell will be very good. adding cook will be ridiculous. i wonder if staff already has dixon on board because the cook sets up a miami visit yesterday and today lane is giving his um stuff away. i could be over-anlyizing but maybe he tired to get a visit too and was told "sorry"

Nah Lane has a visit set up to Miami in January I believe. I know the guy who coaches at Homestead on here talked about Barrow and some other coaches being at his game a few weeks back. I don't know what's up with the twitter **** but Miami is still recruiting him.

That's my understanding, although I dont think we've completely moved on from Herman.

Here's what I see thru the tea leaves:

1) Agreed @ GoGeta. Cook is a front-runner. My guess is that he signs with either FSU or Bama.

2) The Lane-Cook texts read like Herman seeming unsure of his decision and he wants to know that someone else local is still making the same move. It just comes off like Herman needing daily reassurances from Cook. Maybe Stuart Smalley should contact herman for some one on one time.

3) Lost in all of these cook threads is the fact that Brandon Powell is a Miami Hurricane. He will be our next Duke Johnson. Kid is a baller!!! Cant wait to see Brandon Powell with the ball in his hands wearing Orange and Green.

With all due respect, while Powell is a very good prospect and player but he is nowhere near Duke's level, nowhere. Not as explosive and not built like a RB, which Duke even though he is smallish is still built like a true RB.

1) Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane now

We read the comments On the cane site & was laughing because how can grown men sit up & down talk a teenager 😂😂 find a seat with yall mad as

2) Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane now

University of Miami Fans Mad Im Not Staying Home 😂😂 Check Out The Canes site

Advertisement
Lane, if you're reading this....tear an acl ******.

/unless you commit to Miami of course, in which case, you might be the GOAT.

We read the comments On the cane site & was laughing because how can grown men sit up & down talk a teenager ���� find a seat with yall mad as

University of Miami Fans Mad Im Not Staying Home ���� Check Out The Canes site
because we are all children. STFU you traitor. unless of course you change your mind, then we love you.

We read the comments On the cane site & was laughing because how can grown men sit up & down talk a teenager find a seat with yall mad as

University of Miami Fans Mad Im Not Staying Home Check Out The Canes site

I wonder if he reads swampgas and warchant with the same zeal.

Probably not.

Advertisement

We read the comments On the cane site & was laughing because how can grown men sit up & down talk a teenager ���� find a seat with yall mad as

Probably not.

Are they free?

I dont know why athletes read twitter and forums 80% of the fans are retarded and take this **** too serious, they should automatically ignore those people that seem off.

We need Cook and Im sure if Lane wanted in we would take him too, but he shouldnt be surprised that hes getting hometown backlash. If he was from Gator Ville and he was coming to UM they would be the same way bashing the kid. That goes for any hometown kid, also that should show them how good they are if people take it that far because those people are hurt and upset and dont know how to express it only by typing......alot of hateful heads in the internet world period. U gotta learn how to deal with it, it will also happen to them in college if they dont turn out to be great players and it will come from there own fan base. This is only the beginning.

Last edited:

Probably not.

Are they free?

I know warchant is mostly premium and swampgas recruiting is $$ as well.

What a fa.ggot Lane is.

"Aye look they talkin down about me." Got his feelings hurt so bad he had to tweet about it. His play is as soft as him.

Advertisement
Back