New Cook Article on 247

1) Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane now

We read the comments On the cane site & was laughing because how can grown men sit up & down talk a teenager find a seat with yall mad as

2) Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane now

University of Miami Fans Mad Im Not Staying Home Check Out The Canes site

you are with us or you are against us. Especially if you decide to be the Gata or a Hole. You want Cane love? Then stay home and be a Cane. Until that happens, nothing but the worst for you buddy

Advertisement
I think Lane needs to worry about honing his craft rather then who is saying what on Twitter. The way he played this past season he wouldnt make any of the teams he is visiting starting lineup. (ALA, FLA, UM) Which is important to him so he says.

watching lane take a visit to a a city hes tired of being in

264.jpg

Lane doesn't understand that a lot of a gator and nole fans make up fake names and talk **** about players to make look like Miami fans are the ones doing it

Advertisement
Just feels more like Matt Thomas than Tracy Howard but I hope x 10000000000 that I'm wrong.

YOu said it brother. This has MT written all over it, right down to the "I guess I should give them a look, and show some interest". LOL WTF does that even mean? Hey, its the local school and they have been kissing my @ss so hard that I will throw them a bone and make a "token" visit. Just like MT did last year.

Only hope here is UF continues its meltdown, we can win out, and maybe Winston at FSu gets suspended and they collapse late. Otherwise this kid is going to Tally. I have almost no hope he's coming here. All his comments sound IDENTICAL to MT last year.

Well in fairness, many of the FSU and UF sites, Wh0rechant especially moderate pretty tight. They will zap your sh*t if you are on there saying dumb sh*t about recruits. We dont have that here, in the interest of "freedom of speech", but that is the down side of the loose moderation, we have people saying stupid sh8t about recruits that is getting around.

Am not saying Lane shouldnt expect it, or that all fans dont do it, but this isnt the first time we have had players and or recruits get bent out of shape over sh*t our fans are saying on these boards.

Advertisement
Until I hear otherwise, I expect Cook to be a Cane

I don't know how reliable or connected you are, so I'll cautiously get a boner until I hear others vouch for you.

C'mon, the guy isn't reliable at all. He has no clue what he's talking about, because it's obvious Cook hasn't made a final decision yet.

We need a player like him. We need explosiveness in waves, and Cook has it.

I'll accept your apology when he commits to Miami

Advertisement
Back