New Cook Article on 247

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just feels more like Matt Thomas than Tracy Howard but I hope x 10000000000 that I'm wrong.

I would agree, but remember the only reSon we see Howard differently is because he ultimately signed here. Leading up to January I had higher hopes for Thomas than Howard. We never felt like we were in it for. Howard, but we deluded ourselves into believing we did for Thomas.

Advertisement
lets have cook powell and yearby so that no matter how erratic our qb play is, no matter how bad the scheme is we score 50 a game and never lose

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cook, Powell, and Yearby is enough for me to laugh in Sony's face on his way to Athens. I'll even chip in to buy him some stupid sheets for his dorm room.

Last edited:
Just feels more like Matt Thomas than Tracy Howard but I hope x 10000000000 that I'm wrong.

I would agree, but remember the only reSon we see Howard differently is because he ultimately signed here. Leading up to January I had higher hopes for Thomas than Howard. We never felt like we were in it for. Howard, but we deluded ourselves into believing we did for Thomas.
Howard had UM ties though from his school, his best friend and his mom which is similar to Cook

Advertisement
Circus.....on about the 2nd ring...... full 3rd ring awarded probably around mid-December

EE enrolled before UA game?

LOL at any Gator fan who thinks he sticks. Who the **** does a hat trick to reaffirm a commitment.

I'm with everyone else though, sounds like an FSU lean at this point. However, if he doesn't half-*** his visit the way Thomas did, anything is possible. Sounds like he legit like Brown too.

Sounds like Thomas all over (did he even OV, though?). I'm thinking FSU for cook unfortunately.

At this point I'm hoping Lanes sticks with the Gaytors and Rudolph goes Auburn or something. I don't want to see them for 3-4 years.

Still doesn't sound like a Cane to me and to be honest I'd almost prefer he be at UF than FSU.

/Hope he stays home at Miami
//But whatever, we got Yearby and Powell
///3 studs is better than 2 studs

Advertisement
Back