Name Emerging for WR Job.

Advertisement
We have the second best recruiting in the ACC. Miss me with “we need recruiters”.
We need coaches.
Idk why people forget this... we’ve averaged a top 3 recruiting class every **** year in the ACC...

We are in sflorida where a quality coach can get some big time production out of even 3star “diamond in the roughs” from here

Coaching and actually developing players is what will get us to where we want to be..

Don’t forget the great recruiter of dugans who could bring cats in yet lose them just as quick.. and never develop them with their stone hands/lazy route running

Advertisement
go look at the ranking of his offenses while at those schools. Besides 1year with Goff the rest were horrible. We can do better. **** if he was an elite recruiter I wouldn’t mind. He’s not even that.
he won,t be calling plays you goofball! coaching wr. where his offenses were ranked is irrelevant.

Advertisement
Why is everyone so obsessed with landing a “Ace” recruiter as the WR coach? Miami has never had a issue recruiting high quality talent at WR, this issue has been developing and keeping those guys.

Here is what has signed with Miami in the past 5 recruiting classes.

2016 WR Recruiting Class
•Sam Bruce (4 star, UA All American)
•Ahmmon Richards (4 star, Army All American)
•Dionte Mullins (4 star, UA All American)

2017 WR Recruiting Class
•Jeff Thomas (4 star, UA All American)
•Mike Harley (4 star, Army All American)
•Evidence Njoku (3 star)

2018 WR Recruiting Class
•Mark Pope (4 star, Army All American)
•Brian Hightower (4 star, Army All American)
•Marquez Ezzard (4 star)
•Dee Wiggins (3 star)

2019 WR Recruiting Class
•Jeremiah Payton (4 star, UA All American)

2020 WR Recruiting Class
•Michael Redding III (4 star, UA All American)
•Dazalin Worsham (4 star, UA All American)
•Keyshawn Smith (4 star)
•Xavier Restrepo (3 star)

So in 5 recruiting classes and 3 different WR coaches, we have had 15 receivers sign to Miami, twelve 4 star’s, 10 All Americans, and only three 3 star’s. History shows that Miami consistently lands 4 star talent at WR, so recruiting has not or will not be the issue. Get a guy who can develop this talent to help this program win some games.

Don’t be slow, has hasn’t developed any elite WRs to the nfl. Wake up!

Do you really think guys like Trooper Taylor or anyone else is really “developing” WR who go to the NFL? The freaks that end up in the NFL were going to get there no matter who the position coach is.

we just need a recruiter and someone who can handle the drama in the WR room. The rest really doesn’t matter

Why is everyone so obsessed with landing a “Ace” recruiter as the WR coach? Miami has never had a issue recruiting high quality talent at WR, this issue has been developing and keeping those guys.

Here is what has signed with Miami in the past 5 recruiting classes.

2016 WR Recruiting Class
•Sam Bruce (4 star, UA All American)
•Ahmmon Richards (4 star, Army All American)
•Dionte Mullins (4 star, UA All American)

2017 WR Recruiting Class
•Jeff Thomas (4 star, UA All American)
•Mike Harley (4 star, Army All American)
•Evidence Njoku (3 star)

2018 WR Recruiting Class
•Mark Pope (4 star, Army All American)
•Brian Hightower (4 star, Army All American)
•Marquez Ezzard (4 star)
•Dee Wiggins (3 star)

2019 WR Recruiting Class
•Jeremiah Payton (4 star, UA All American)

2020 WR Recruiting Class
•Michael Redding III (4 star, UA All American)
•Dazalin Worsham (4 star, UA All American)
•Keyshawn Smith (4 star)
•Xavier Restrepo (3 star)

So in 5 recruiting classes and 3 different WR coaches, we have had 15 receivers sign to Miami, twelve 4 star’s, 10 All Americans, and only three 3 star’s. History shows that Miami consistently lands 4 star talent at WR, so recruiting has not or will not be the issue. Get a guy who can develop this talent to help this program win some games.

That’s weak recruiting honestly. We are missing in the elite guys outside of Richards. The Juedy’s of the world keep turning their back to Miami.

Advertisement
Don’t be slow, has hasn’t developed any elite WRs to the nfl. Wake up!

We get it. You don't like him. You don't have to keep repeating yourself. Do you mopes order your 'I TOLD YOU SO' Championship t-shirts in advance... or do you actually wait until the subject of your irrational hatred fails? I hope you ordered them in advance because there are kids in Africa who could use some new swag.

That’s weak recruiting honestly. We are missing in the elite guys outside of Richards. The Juedy’s of the world keep turning their back to Miami.
Lmfao I consider Dugans an “ace” recruiter... he couldn’t coach though

you ain’t landing the Juedys of the world when
A.) you don’t develop ANYONE

B.) you don’t have a bag game

C.) you have a **** offense the past 5 years

you got brain dead posters like QP thinking if we bring in a Brian Hartline all of a sudden 5stars will be fighting for spots

Dudes really talking about what ethnicity a position coach is affecting his ability to do his job? Fuggin incredible lmao

Advertisement
First, I don’t know if this guy is going to be the wide receivers coach, and I don’t really care either way.

But it’s funny that people are already strongly digging their heels and forming their hot take Internet opinion.

His recruiting skills, or lack thereof, will not make one bit of difference in the year that’s upcoming. We are done recruiting this year except maybe for a transfer OT and one or two signing day signees. Either way, it would be too late for him to have a recruiting impact this year.

Most importantly for me, if Lashlee is OK with whomever, then I’m OK with it. Lashlee seems like he knows what he wants to do with the offense, so as far as I’m concerned, he has carte blanche as far as who he picks for a staff. Whether it’s this guy, or some other guy, I just don’t care.

At the end of the day, it’s the offensive coordinator’s and the head coach‘s ***. They’ll either be here next year or they won’t.

Next year is a bare minimum of 10 wins or bust. If that doesn’t happen, they can all go to ****. So who cares if he can recruit or not - whoever it is. Because it won’t make one bit of difference for the 2020 season.

Let them sink or swim with their choices.

Last edited:
I see your point, but I see ace recruiters raiding Sofla before they win as well...Kids going to f'in Nebraska, and I've seen it with other schools.
Nebraska coach took ucf to an undefeated season before he took over a horrible Nebraska program and they are not playing they are giving him whatever he needs to win man...can’t believe you don’t see the difference.

Do you really think guys like Trooper Taylor or anyone else is really “developing” WR who go to the NFL? The freaks that end up in the NFL were going to get there no matter who the position coach is.

we just need a recruiter and someone who can handle the drama in the WR room. The rest really doesn’t matter

Totally agree.

Ironically some of the sexiest names at wr coach are just glorified bag men.
There’s only a few names that people here know at wr coach and if it’s not him they’re mad.

Nebraska coach took ucf to an undefeated season before he took over a horrible Nebraska program and they are not playing they are giving him whatever he needs to win man...can’t believe you don’t see the difference.

I do see the difference, that's why you need an ace recruiter ya know...Everyone's going all out for Sofla kids and UM needs to keep more of them home.

And if you wanna be technical that undefeated season was ridiculously phony, aac was nowhere near as good as it was this past season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back